N-G.com beatmania players thread

Gotenks326

Chin's Bartender
DanAdamKOF said:
edit2: Or even better stuff from CS 3rd-5th
Yes, take away even more songs from 5th Style :rolleyes:

Just buy the other styles instead of hoping that you can save $ by getting rivals instead.

qube - You still play IIDX? BBH?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
<--------- A JEW IN COLLEGE. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT SPENDING MONEY, HUH?!

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Gotenks326 said:
WTF? How can someone think that Xepher is in DD? It's pretty much the signature song of HS that everybody went crazy masturbating to. That's like thinking AA was on 10th or something...

maybe he was thinking of Zenius -I- Vanisher? Since that's like, actually a great song and stuff. Xepher is overrated shit and I never understood why people orgasmed over it. The fact that it's in DDR Supernova just depresses me further.

Gotenks326 said:
qube - You still play IIDX? BBH?

as mentioned on the last page, I haven't played in about 3 months (although I think I briefly played a little at a friend's house in July since they wanted to see me play, I AA failed Take it Easy [A] which was kinda amusing since I usually suck when I play on any setup that's not my own, and it was only my 2nd time AA'ing the song)

DanAdamKOF said:
btw what were the preview songs in 6th CS?

There were no "preview" songs before 7th, just CS exclusives. Although a few of the songs later got put in 8th Style AC (Stick Around, Outer Limits, probably something else I'm forgetting), they weren't considered previews since 8th Style AC wasn't even out when 6th Style CS came out. I think.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
okay I decided to play a little tonight. Um yeah I totally can't read hard shit now, even less so than I was before I stopped playing haha. Fuck.

BUT I TOTALLY AAA'ED ESTELLA [7] AND FAKE TIME [L7] SO THERE. How sad that I hadn't AAA'ed either of these yet. I forgot how fucking awesome a song Fake Time was too (and a shame that all the charts suck ass for it)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Woot, passed A L7. HS2 throughout, Sud+ (400) for the first part, take it off for the last part. Then again I had 70-something% failed it a few times before.

Also I managed to pass DXY! in RED. Weird how I couldn't pass it in RED but in 6th for a while.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
DanAdamKOF said:
Also I managed to pass DXY! in RED. Weird how I couldn't pass it in RED but in 6th for a while.

lol

See my comment about Rottel Da Sun above :tickled:

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
DanAdamKOF said:
Doigts De Fatima... Celtic genre, French title, Japanese lyrics? Is that right?

lol when I played DDF at the anime club's party, someone said it sounds like a song from the Katamari series :D.

Speaking of which! The IIDX tournament at the anime club's party had only 4 participants, and one of them had only barely played the 5Key beatmania and the other hadn't ever played. My friend Todd can do Flashing 7's, but he actually did worse than me, so I won the tournament. My prize was a poster of my choosing, but I let Todd have it since I didn't really like any of them.

Doights De Fatima has the traditional Osamu Kubota gibberish language.

I emailed him about it(I forgot his site, google it!), He didn't want to make it sound like any particular language. Same with 1989, Sanctus, etc.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
God, Kubota sucks so much ass it makes my head spin. He makes Slake seem like a musical genius :oh_no:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I used to really like Presto... But I don't know... I kinda agree with you. Golden shower or horn or whatever it was sucks pretty bad, IMO.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Is No Doubt Get Loud a Slake song? Can't remember... I really like that song though.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Kubota is okay but I don't particularly like or hate him.

Man everyone rags on Slake but he's cool.

Know who I don't like in IIDX? DJ Simon. WTF. He's the only guy I can think of that I don't like.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Aaron D said:
Is No Doubt Get Loud a Slake song? Can't remember... I really like that song though.

Asletics.

Perplexity and Sanctus are the best Kubota songs.

Ajax

15 Year Member
BBH said:
Asletics.

Perplexity and Sanctus are the best Kubota songs.

Ah, right. I always confuse the two because I remember songs from both of them on OG beatmania.

I haven't played for almost a month... I have missed it though.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
DanAdamKOF said:
Know who I don't like in IIDX? DJ Simon. WTF. He's the only guy I can think of that I don't like.

That's crazy. DJ Simon is awesome :emb:

Asletics own too.

Sanctus is probably the "best" Kubota song...but that's not saying much.

What are those lyrics again BBH ;)

Ajax

15 Year Member
I wish there was a 7 key version of 321 Stars. That song is silly... It's fun on DDR.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
DJ Simon is just weird. Random stupid sound effects in 321 Stars, and Back to the Dance Floor and Air sounding like remix of the background music in The Price is Right make me not think too highly of him.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Happy Sky CS

rmz at bemanistyle said:
* Release date: December 14th 2006

New Songs

100% minimoo-G
Agnus Dei
alla turca con passione
Aurora
CaptivAte~浄化~
キャッシュレスは愛情消すティッシュ
Catch Me
Don't let it go
double thrash
EDEN
EMPTY OF THE SKY
First Resolution
FUNKTION
garden
月光
Get'em up to R.A.V.E
GREEN EYES
HAPPY☆ANGEL
ヒマワリ
I am
in motion
INAZUMA
LESSON 5
Listen up
Little Little Princess
Love Magic

mind the gap
MOON RACE
オレはビートマニア!お前は何マニア?
PATRIOTISM
Pink Rose
PLASMA
Pollinosis
POODLE
rage against usual
ラクエン
SCREAM SQUAD
Scripted Connection⇒
SEXYSEXYCHEVY
SigSig
SPARK!
tant pis pour toi
合体せよ!ストロングイエーガー!!(Ryu☆remix)
Tizona d'El Cid
TOE JAM
Twelfth Style
Under the Sky
vault of heaven
Votum Stellarum
We are Disっ娘よっつ打ち命
Xepher

Returning Songs

Dr.LOVE
Electro Tuned(the SubS mix)
Holic
Skyscraper
ABSOLUTE
Clione
LUV TO ME(UCCHIE'S EDITION)
starmine
Sweet Lab
OVER THE CLOUDS
sync
V
Blueberry Stream
Frozen Ray (original mix)
L'amour et la liberté
VJ ARMY
こっちを向いてよ
Tomorrow Perfume
airflow
PLEASE DON'T GO
Abyss -The Heaven's Remix-
moon_child
Love Is Eternity
One More Lovely

CS Songs

Japanese Reggae / Endless Summer Story / DJ Yoshitaka feat. Kanako Hoshino / 4-6-7, 95bpm
Drum & Bass / DAWN -THE NEXT ENDEAVOUR- / L.E.D. fw.Maiko Horisawa / 6-9-x, 183bpm
Pops / Recollection / Noria / 4-7-9, 182bpm
Bossa Electronica / Reflection into the EDEN / Nekomata Master / 4-7-x, 110bpm
Trance / 風の谷のDREAM / PINK PONG / 4-7-9, 146bpm

Other Information

* Will include about 4,000 players' score data from the DistorteD AC special ranking period.
* Will include eight of the Konami Top Ranker tournament finalists' score data as an added bonus.

Damn, I don't know shit about the HS songlist, but some of the revivals are freaking awesome! Yeah Ucchie's, I know everyone hates it, but it's a longtime fav of mine! Too bad I will NEVER pass the [A] :mad:

Oh, and Dr. Love...HELL YEAH!! I hope it has the original video.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
qube said:
Damn, I don't know shit about the HS songlist, but some of the revivals are freaking awesome! Yeah Ucchie's, I know everyone hates it, but it's a longtime fav of mine! Too bad I will NEVER pass the [A] :mad:

Oh, and Dr. Love...HELL YEAH!! I hope it has the original video.
The revivals list is indeed really cool, but I wish it had more stuff from styles I don't already have. It's not too much trouble to change the game if I wanna play a certain song that badly. Ah well.

Anyone know what Xepher is rated as a L7? I think that'll be the first song I play.

EDIT: no Xepher will be second, right after オレはビートマニア!お前は何マニア?. What is it on L7?

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
DanAdamKOF said:
The revivals list is indeed really cool, but I wish it had more stuff from styles I don't already have. It's not too much trouble to change the game if I wanna play a certain song that badly. Ah well.

Anyone know what Xepher is rated as a L7? I think that'll be the first song I play.

EDIT: no Xepher will be second, right after オレはビートマニア!お前は何マニア?. What is it on L7?

Xepher is a 5, and オレはビートマニア!お前は何マニア? is a 7

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
OMG I passed MAX 300 L7! EX score was 506 (D).

Then I failed it right after with a C (514)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
So close to a FC on era (nostalmix)! :crying:
TV2006100322433600.jpg

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I HAVE NEW TATSUJIN VIDEOS IN WHICH I SHOW SOME AMOUNT OF SKILL!!

Here's the link, y'all: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NN07Z8YF
RAR archive with XviD videos w/ PCM 11khz mono sound (couldn't get it to convert).

I actually did some 6-7 star songs and anothers for these! I'd really appreciate any feedback y'all have about them. PLEASE READ THE README FILE I WROTE! I took a lot of time to write it that I should have spent studying :).