What arcade stick do you own?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Newest addition is finally complete. Just got back from Vegas and my plexi was waiting for me. Big shout out to EJM (srk) for the custom sexy black plexi. I'm loving this stick alot. Next on the list is Virtua Stick High Grade and acouple OG Namco Sticks.

Etokki Omni Joystick (Korean Edition)
-Brook UFB
-MC Cthulhu
-Black EMJ 6 Button Plexi With Etching
-Seimitsu LS-32-01
-EX Gear Balltop
-Sanwa Oversized Dustwasher
-Kowal Octogate (eww, right?)
-Seimitsu PS-14-KN Buttons
-Seimitsu PS-14-DN Buttons

AJ, you are a Machine. That is probably one of the best looking sticks I have ever seen.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thanks, I kept it real simple and I love the green buttons. Wanted something that would make them pop. It's a great stick I've been playing pretty exclusively on the old hrap bodies. But this one feels like a upgrade from it.

Tomorrow is my first day back to work so I will have them modify the shaft for ur stick tomorrow. I'll keep you updated

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Thanks, I kept it real simple and I love the green buttons. Wanted something that would make them pop. It's a great stick I've been playing pretty exclusively on the old hrap bodies. But this one feels like a upgrade from it.

Tomorrow is my first day back to work so I will have them modify the shaft for ur stick tomorrow. I'll keep you updated

Thanks for the Update AJ.

Which consoles can you play with that stick?

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Here's my humble collection of sticks: Two Saturn Sticks, a Dreamcast stick, an Ascii PS1 stick, and a Mayflash PC/PS2/PS3 stick. I have to say that last one is hot garbage. I eventually plan on gutting it.
19244462_1577478425598598_66458005_n.jpg

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
i dont think so, last i remember it wasnt supported, not sure if that has changed

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
its a korean stick so the hole is 35mm, the oversize washer covers the hole perfectly but since its clear you can see the big hole abit more than my liking so i stacked them.

I kept the 35mm hole when i had the plexi made because i want to be able to switch between a LS32 and Korean Fanta stick

Last edited:

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Only got my first arcade stick last year. Actually bought 2...but sold one (far too early at that.)

I've only got the Street Fighter 5 TE2+ for the PS4 from Madcatz.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Brook UFB- PC/PS3/PS4/360/Xboxone
MC board- PS1/PS2/GC/DC/NES/SNES/SS/XBOX not sure if there are any other systems im forgetting.

The Brooks board also supports Wii U and, with the latest console firmware, Nintendo Switch

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Newest addition is finally complete. Just got back from Vegas and my plexi was waiting for me. Big shout out to EJM (srk) for the custom sexy black plexi. I'm loving this stick alot. Next on the list is Virtua Stick High Grade and acouple OG Namco Sticks.

Etokki Omni Joystick (Korean Edition)
-Brook UFB
-MC Cthulhu
-Black EMJ 6 Button Plexi With Etching
-Seimitsu LS-32-01
-EX Gear Balltop
-Sanwa Oversized Dustwasher
-Kowal Octogate (eww, right?)
-Seimitsu PS-14-KN Buttons
-Seimitsu PS-14-DN Buttons

Freakin' sweet! Love this stick!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Moved some out recently as of now have:

Hori Multi (PCE, Sega, SNES)
Hori Fighting EX (OG Xbox)
Sigma 9000TB

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
How are you digging this one with more time on it? :D

Hey buddy, oh man I absolutely love it. I really dig it having separate cords for the systems to change out very cool. Thanks again for hooking me up with it brotha, still looks brand new!

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The Multi for a old school stick without arcade quality parts is a really solid stick, I love mine. I need a megadrive cable since the one I have is screwed up. When plugged in, it makes the controller do crazy things.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hey buddy, oh man I absolutely love it.

Great to hear! Hori sticks from the 90's might not have the highest quality parts vs. what can be swapped today, but none of them has disappointed me. Still got my Neo-II going strong. :)

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Great to hear! Hori sticks from the 90's might not have the highest quality parts vs. what can be swapped today, but none of them has disappointed me. Still got my Neo-II going strong. :)

Yeah I took it apart and gave all the parts a real good cleaning it works flawlessly. It's a keeper for sure especially being able to play the other systems makes it invaluable.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Another hori fighting stick Neo 2 mod for a member. This time all sanwa gear. Had to do some grinding to shaft and bottom plate but stick sits right at 24mm.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Just finished customizing one of those venom PS4 sticks from the U.K. with sanwa buttons a seimitsu stick and the Phatal Philly logo
IMG_1430.JPG

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Looks really good, Ralfakick!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
cool stick, too bad you didnt use transparent buttons so the text wouldnt be cut off

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
cool stick, too bad you didnt use transparent buttons so the text wouldnt be cut off

Thanks everyone! The graphic doesn't pop as much as I'd like it too, so I may adjust it and print it again on GIMP, or I'm thinking of getting a vinyl print of it done.

AJ: I may do a stick for Gusmoney as well and I'll probably order the transparent buttons for his stick because he requested that too, I kind of prefer the solid colors myself (I actually made the last two buttons on the end black after I posted this), but you're right it will definitely show the text more.

Last edited: