Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,030 of 1030

Thread: What arcade stick do you own?

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Looks nice but the button spacing seems a little long for the mvs one (horizontally). I also would've put the buttons up more for more area to rest your palm imo.

That 8 button one with your avatar has the perfect amount of space for your palm to rest.

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.
    Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Serial #NS294668665 Nintendo 64 "Funtastic Series" Jungle Green Serial #NS28721865

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Its a little give and take. The wireless controller is large and heavy. I wanted to make something more compact so unfortunately that comes with losing the ability to rest your palm. I could have swapped the buttons around, but then you have select and start underneath your hand, which i figured would have been more annoying then having the buttons lower. That was my logic. The only other option i can think of off hand is having start and select on the back of the controller, out of the way. It would be pretty tight but with 24mm sanwa buttons "possible".

Edit: I agree, buttons could be a little closer.
    Last edited by chromesphere; 08-22-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Kyo Clone

Has anyone tried a stick from AllFightSticks? The simple chassis is exactly what I'm looking for BUT I want a transparent overlay (to see the guts of the stick). The FAQ says you need to have both the top plate and the acrylic installed because the acrylic is super thin and designed only for artwork. Do you guys think someone else could laser cut acrylic (preferably colored / transparent) to fit this?

https://allfightsticks.com/product/1...neutrik-3-ambi

Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Grocery stores are like chinese and mexican places; some of them are local.

Pupil of Bonus-Kun

I have a Lioncast Arcade Fighting Stick. Rocks!

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    Has anyone tried a stick from AllFightSticks? The simple chassis is exactly what I'm looking for BUT I want a transparent overlay (to see the guts of the stick). The FAQ says you need to have both the top plate and the acrylic installed because the acrylic is super thin and designed only for artwork. Do you guys think someone else could laser cut acrylic (preferably colored / transparent) to fit this?

https://allfightsticks.com/product/1...neutrik-3-ambi
    Im sure you could have a thick plexi made. But you will not be able to see alot of the inside due to the mounting area cut out and button cutouts.
    He has option for clear bottom plexi so you can see the inside/wiring.
    I own a AFS case. They are nice and heavy which is a good thing for me. ive installed a jlf, jlw and ls32 in it.
    If you are a ls32/38 user which i am, there is a slight issue. Without the plexi just the CP the ls32 sits a hair under 23mm. Standard mount height is 23-24 mm.
    So with the addition of a plexi you will be sitting at something like 21-22 mm which is too short.
    I ended up throwing a JLW in mine since i plan to use a plexi in the near future.
    Last edited by AJtheMishima; 12-06-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

TWITTER: MountainDewFKR
    PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

GAMER > COLLECTOR

Thread Information