Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1001

Thread: What arcade stick do you own?

Vewlix button layout isn't bad but I know what you mean. I love those VLX sticks, I wish they had the Sega button layout like the VSHG.

Bashful Neophyte

i was just looking at jasens customs...it looks like he created a sega panel for the vewlix but its not available for purchase...i never played on the vshg, looks nice tho...

i mostly play sfv...the stick is the least of my problems...haha, i shouldn't be making excuses!

Quote Originally Posted by darkstrider2 View Post
    Playing with a Jasens Customs Panzer 2.0 .... it's built like a tank! There's no way I can travel with it. So I take a TE2 when that happens.
    Having never seen a Panzer 2.0 in person, whats the differences between the 2.0 and 3.0 if you know...

Quote Originally Posted by streetlights View Post
    i was just looking at jasens customs...it looks like he created a sega panel for the vewlix but its not available for purchase...i never played on the vshg, looks nice tho...

i mostly play sfv...the stick is the least of my problems...haha, i shouldn't be making excuses!
    Jasens currently deployed in the military so he has a guy in Alabama handling only his Panzer sales for now. Jasen gets back next month and everything on his site should resume normal sales again.

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Due to this crappy weather here in Houston finally had a chance to finish a personal project.

Hori V3
    -Sanwa jlf
    -2lb Spring
    -Seimitsu Keiko Ball Top
    -Sanwa Translucent Shaftcover/Dustwasher
    -Seimitsu Keiko PS14GN Buttons

AmICjHT.jpg
    yafgYDi.jpg
    ***CLICK HERE FOR FIGHTCADE TUTORIAL***

PSN: MountainDewFKR
    FIGHTCADE: MountaindewFKR

GAMER > COLLECTOR

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Looks good, that yellow and black aesthetic is nice!

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.

Edit: Mod looks great!!! Ever since I saw those I felt they were a nice next setp over the DOA5/VF Hori 360 sticks, great 6 button setup.

AJ are you OK? I'm worried man, sent you PMs and Texts.
    Last edited by Dark Jaguar; 08-27-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Yeah, just woke up. So far we are good. Roads are flooded and some ppl houses I know have flooded. Still have acouple more days of this. Till I'm in the clear.
    Thanks for asking man

GAMER > COLLECTOR

Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.

Quote Originally Posted by AJtheMishima View Post
    Yeah, just woke up. So far we are good. Roads are flooded and some ppl houses I know have flooded. Still have acouple more days of this. Till I'm in the clear.
    Thanks for asking man
    Stay safe, AJ. Same with all Texans affected by the weather.
    Last edited by JoeAwesome; 08-27-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    Take a bite out of crime.

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

You too man, hope it's not too bad out on your side

GAMER > COLLECTOR

Dodgeball Yakuza

Due to this crappy weather here in Houston finally had a chance to finish a personal project.

Hori V3
    -Sanwa jlf
    -2lb Spring
    -Seimitsu Keiko Ball Top
    -Sanwa Translucent Shaftcover/Dustwasher
    -Seimitsu Keiko PS14GN Buttons

AmICjHT.jpg
    yafgYDi.jpg
    Love the colors!! Stay safe man.

Igniz's Servant

I have a Qanba Obsidian (PS4/PS3/PC), Hori RAP V3-SA (PS3/PC), Asciiware (PS1/PS2), and a NES Advantage controller (not pictured)...

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Just got this in the mail. Been wanting one of these for awhile now. As soon as I got it, took stick apart, cleaned it and applied some fresh seimitsu grease. I also replaced the stock spring with a 1.5 JLF spring. It feels pretty damn good. The stock buttons are pretty decent. Plan to add seimitsu buttons in the near future. I am like the stick alot, might leave it alone, possibly see if I can find exact replacement switches for it.

namco.jpg

GAMER > COLLECTOR

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Love the colors!! Stay safe man.
    Hell yeah. What color is that? Fluorescent yellow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Yeah, they arefluorescent yellow seimitsu Keikou buttons. Limited run on the Keikou buttons, they have fouorecscent yellow, gren, pink and orange. Pretty cool buttons.

SE_Keikou_PB.png
    Last edited by AJtheMishima; 09-22-2017 at 09:35 AM.

GAMER > COLLECTOR

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Got a Qanba Q2 case in a trade i did with a friend. I didnt know about this case, but it wood, has a nice weight and more than enough space for your wrists while playing. I wanted to put a Sanwa JLW in it, but had to modify the JLW mounting plate. It also needed acouple of spacers to get it mounted at 24mm.

jlw.jpg

jlww.jpg

jlwww.jpg

GAMER > COLLECTOR

The current main stick is a HRAP 4 Kai with the PC switch. I eventually ordered an octo-gate for it from focus attack since it was hard to get used to the shorter throw given how long I was playing on Sanwa sticks. I also have the first X360 Mad Catz TE which I mostly end up using when I'm playing local vs with someone else.

Man, I wish my HRAP4 had the PC switch. I bought mine two weeks before they started selling the ones with the newer board. Felt like an idiot.

Sakura's Bank Manager

Got a Qanba Q2 case in a trade i did with a friend. I didnt know about this case, but it wood, has a nice weight and more than enough space for your wrists while playing. I wanted to put a Sanwa JLW in it, but had to modify the JLW mounting plate. It also needed acouple of spacers to get it mounted at 24mm.
    I love the Q2's and the Q3's for being all wood. The sounds of clicking and button slapping are definitely muffled more than the plastic/metal sticks.

For the mounting plate, did you know about Kowal's universal plates? https://www.focusattack.com/kowal-flat-plate-converter/
    I've been using them for my Q3's when changing around the sticks. Makes it a lot easier and cleaner to get any of the major joysticks mounted. Plus you don't need to ruin your stock plate.

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by opt2not View Post
    For the mounting plate, did you know about Kowal's universal plates? https://www.focusattack.com/kowal-flat-plate-converter/
    I've been using them for my Q3's when changing around the sticks. Makes it a lot easier and cleaner to get any of the major joysticks mounted. Plus you don't need to ruin your stock plate.
    I actually have the universal plate by PAS. I tend to just keep the Universal plate to use as a template when i need to modify a mounting plate like i did. Beats spending an extra $10 a pop. Plus even if i wanted to mount it with universal plate the start/select/home buttons actually get in the way of the plate due to the close placement to the stick. But yeah, if not for the buttons it wouldve been a easy mount using that plate.

And your are right about the wood case muffling the sounds of the hardware. I noticed it but didnt realize it until you said it. lol

GAMER > COLLECTOR

Sakura's Bank Manager

That makes sense. Yeah I can see now the admin buttons are pretty close to the joystick.
    What are you planning on putting in there for the controller PCB?

Man, now I'm thinking I should keep an eye out for a Q2!

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

I wired up a ps3 chthulhu i had laying around, this isnt one of my main sticks, but it will be used with undamned db15 encoder, PS3 to ps2 adapter, pc, etc. Anything current im using the Omni stick, thats my daily driver for now.

I still need to mod up my personal VSHG. Havent had much time to work on it. but i will probably try to install a LS40 in that sucks this weekend.

GAMER > COLLECTOR

How do those stack up against the Brook DB15 encoders that were released a while back? I bought two of them, but the settings were a bit limited and fiddly for my taste.

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

We had both at the last gathering when we had a Karnovs Revenge tourney. Dont waste your money on the Brook adapter. I love brook but the Undamned db15 is so much easier to use and way more versatile since you can use it on superguns and what not.

We were playing Karnovs so if you want a standard 2 x 2 setup you have to do all this weird stuff to get it configured. Undamned just hold the 3 punch buttons when plugging it in, hold until light flashes then hit the buttons you want to config.
    For example
    Karnovs/Neo Game you would hit in this order what buttons you want to be A, B, C, D

for a capcom fighter you will hit the buttons in this order LP,MP,HP,LK,MK,HK

Both dont hold your setting when you unplug, so anytime somebody wanted to use their stick with the brook took forever to configure. Then we just picked the stick everyone could agree to and made that the stick that is used on player 2 side with brook adapter. It was a headache. I luckily I had brought my undamned, ordered another one so that will never happen again
    Last edited by AJtheMishima; 11-15-2017 at 04:11 PM.

GAMER > COLLECTOR

Damn, that sounds way easier. I remember sitting there for a half-hour punching in weird button combos on two sticks just to play Last Blade with a decent config. And it would default the settings after a reset!

Thread Information