YOUTUBE: Post links in here

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Well, according to Dark Andy, this thread is a giant "OMG, you have to check this out!" thread, so your hatred must be justified; and my initial reaction was off.

I'm not sure what you mean

I meant I hate Dark Andy

but if it's any condolence

I hate everyone

including Stickman Loser

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Formation Z said:
That was a tight video. I thought about system specific retrospectives for quite sometime.

Ever since I bought that capture card, so many ideas for videos are coming so fast I can't keep track of them.

Thanks man. I know what you mean. Once I had the ability, I just went crazy with it. Someday I want to do an updated version with games that weren't out at the time. Someday....

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Well, according to Dark Andy, this thread is a giant "OMG, you have to check this out!" thread, so your hatred must be justified; and my initial reaction was off.

Show me where I say this.

I said posted videos that people recommend, I never said it was going to be awesome, that is subjective.

And thanks for continuing to contribute to the topic.

OT: I dislike how some people on Youtube title their movies, when something is "stupid", at least have something in there, not just random candid shots of fumbled camcorder footage.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
BBH said:

Oh, geez. I'd seen an animated version of this with Luigi, I had no idea there was a real movie like this. Stranger, I've actually seen "Silent Night, Deadly Night" part one.

drombat

Galford's Armourer
This surely is an OMG thread as it has both lions and Bas Rutten in it. Way to go Hungarian man.

aria

Former Moderator
DARK ANDY said:
Show me where I say this.

I said posted videos that people recommend, I never said it was going to be awesome, that is subjective.

And thanks for continuing to contribute to the topic.

OT: I dislike how some people on Youtube title their movies, when something is "stupid", at least have something in there, not just random candid shots of fumbled camcorder footage.

Sigh.

I initially was insulting to this YourTube thread because I assumed it was a part of the asinine "YourTube is stooopid" theme that some members suddenly started pushing a few weeks ago. Then you said it wasn't. Meanwhile roker said he hates YourTube threads (an example of the the mentality I stated above) but this, to him, apparently wasn't one of those threads. Thus he was mistaken and by his apparent dislike of yourtube threads should hate this thread, and I should then not have a problem with it. The funny thing is that yourtube threads are usually far more interesting that 99% of threads started in the War Room.

And I'm not contributed random retarded videos because I don't just sit around and surf youtube --too much bonafide crap, I wait for people to make editorial opinions.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
And I'm not contributed random retarded videos because I don't just sit around and surf youtube --too much bonafide crap, I wait for people to make editorial opinions.

~lol

And other people don't just sit around and surf neo-geo.com

What was the point of your little superioristic jab?

I doubt many people do surf it, hell I have only surfed it twice for 4-5 minutes each. When you think of something funny/interesting/something you want to see, you go to youtube and type in a search, it's not time consuming or rocket science.

Unless, you know, you're semi retarded and browse really, immensely, massively slowly.

aria

Former Moderator
DARK ANDY said:
~lol

And other people don't just sit around and surf neo-geo.com

What was the point of your little superioristic jab?

I doubt many people do surf it, hell I have only surfed it twice for 4-5 minutes each. When you think of something funny/interesting/something you want to see, you go to youtube and type in a search, it's not time consuming or rocket science.

Unless, you know, you're semi retarded and browse really, immensely, massively slowly.

You're taking offense to a statement not aimed at anyone in particular. I don't do YouTube like I don't do MySpace or lots of other websites that people spend their time on.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
You're taking offense to a statement not aimed at anyone in particular. I don't do YouTube like I don't do MySpace or lots of other websites that people spend their time on.

Cool, good for you. :spock:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Steve said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-YFCQ-rIA

one of my faves. love the song in the background.

That's really, really cool.

I don't dislike the videos so much as it seems extremely preferable to consolidate them into one thread so that I can go to it if I want to see some wild shit, and know that if I'm looking for text, I can usually find it by clicking one of the other topics in the forum.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Bobak said:

bobak symbolizes cool

I can't wait for BoSpace or BoTube