beaners back to mexico

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
CarlosZ said:
ok he got banned...i was about to go off on him :mad_2:

No kidding. Do you know how much money it costs to pay Americans to roof a home? :oh_no:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
CruelSummer80's said:
no one wants your god damn taco's. fuck off

I could go for a good taco right now. In Hawaii the best tacos are at Jack in the box, seriously. When I was in Cali I used to eat tacos all the time and weinerschneitzels(sp).

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
CarlosZ said:
ok he got banned...i was about to go off on him :mad_2:

Go ahead, defend your culture man!!!!

I am sure he is lurking around somewhere :D

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Waits for new fake account.:chimp: Teh dr@mA

Oh, and I love tacos. Heck I eat mexican food at least once a week.:buttrock:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Neo Ash said:
Oh, and I love tacos. Heck I eat mexican food at least once a week.:buttrock:

Hell yeah dude. I go to this place called Los Quatros Amigos 1-2 times a week. Love that ish. Burrito Al Carbon!

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I could eat a whole bunch of taco's right now.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I went to a local mexican restaraunt yesterday and they had something called beer battered avocado, it was pretty good. Their damn salsa was scorching though, my anus hurts. :(

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
I went to a local mexican restaraunt yesterday and they had something called beer battered avocado, it was pretty good. Their damn salsa was scorching though, my anus hurts. :(

mmm... beer battered avocado... sounds good. I have beer and avocados, I'll probably eat both but not batter one in the other.

CarlosZ

Mickey's Coach
I mean yea, hispanics are in a huge spotlight as of lately and im not surprised to see ignorant pricks just rant and spew out shit. Fuck, i don't go around and hit black people with bats and throw chopsticks at oriental people. Have respect man... It just isn't right to say anything unless it has to do with a solution or a suggestion to the situation at hand. None of this FUCK BEANERS shit. I'm not saying hispanics are the saviors of the universe (far from it lol) but I am saying to show some manners to everyone. I like neo-geo and im sure you do too. That's enough to be friends with someone right? No skin color, no belief, just video games :chimp:

Show some class, take your tacos (you know you like them) and have a nice day. :smirk:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
CarlosZ said:
I mean yea, hispanics are in a huge spotlight as of lately and im not surprised to see ignorant pricks just rant and spew out shit. Fuck, i don't go around and hit black people with bats and throw chopsticks at oriental people. Have respect man... It just isn't right to say anything unless it has to do with a solution or a suggestion to the situation at hand. None of this FUCK BEANERS shit. I'm not saying hispanics are the saviors of the universe (far from it lol) but I am saying to show some manners to everyone. I like neo-geo and im sure you do too. That's enough to be friends with someone right? No skin color, no belief, just video games :chimp:

Show some class, take your tacos (you know you like them) and have a nice day. :smirk:

With China squeezing Mexico out of the manufacturing market, we will be seeing more illegal immigrants here in the United States soon.

I predict China's stealing of buisness from Mexico and with America's southern neighbor out of work, he'll be packing up and headed north.

In short, we should find ways to accomadate the mass influx of people now, before the storm.

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
CruelSummer80's said:
no one wants your god damn taco's. fuck off
Yet another person who's distracted by the government's bullshit, instead of paying attention to the stupid war(s). Follow the leader, ass hole.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
well maybe if he didnt get banned then there would be more drama.

I was hoping for more as well....

a shame for a thread....

WTF ever happened to this place?