*sigh* my art...

Paiku

Crazed MVS Addict
Heh, so, I saw that there were lot's of my art-topics.

So now I'll bother you with some of my art.

the first 4 ones are arts of a rpg project that I'm currently working on.. might post up the trailer soon.

Astania-Freyaillustrationkopiera.jpg

HAha, just noticed, it looks like he's eating an invisible sandwich :oh_no:
Astaniaartwork.jpg

Astania-Albert.jpg

Keathshja.jpg

Polutedmechanic003.jpg

pollutedmechanic_wallpaper.jpg

:emb: took up some space...

Last edited:

orlandDoo

Lord of the Bling, , Creator of:,
Nice, i only thing i see wrong are the hands, thick fingers and sometimes the palm is to small for the fingers with no signs of knuckles, keep working on that and you'll be golden.

Paiku

Crazed MVS Addict
Thanks for you're feedbacks mates.

Yes, I need to work alot to fix these flaws. It's always like this: at first I'm kinda pleased with the results but the other day when I look at them I begin to discover tons of flaws, it's really frustrating, but I guess that is important if you want to improve.

Oh, and here's a trailer of my rpg. Hope you enjoy:multi_co:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4B4E46512730CD7B

orlandDoo

Lord of the Bling, , Creator of:,
Paiku said:
Thanks for you're feedbacks mates.

Yes, I need to work alot to fix these flaws. It's always like this: at first I'm kinda pleased with the results but the other day when I look at them I begin to discover tons of flaws, it's really frustrating, but I guess that is important if you want to improve.

Oh, and here's a trailer of my rpg. Hope you enjoy:multi_co:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4B4E46512730CD7B

Pretty good, though the drawing of the guy at the begining likes his flute a little too much......wink, what program your using to make that?.

starman

Armored Scrum Object
Your characters really seem a little too rigid to me, and they're all posing rather strangely and unconvincingly. I think you should practice more human form+anatomy, plus try to give your drawings more "life" by making your pictures more dynamic.

On the plus side, you color really, really well. I definently dig your style--reminds me of the artworks on the old-school Lunar games for Sega CD, or maybe those concept arts of BOF1/2 way back in the day.

Good luck to you on your RPG! Be sure to post a link when (if ;) ) you finish.

Paiku

Crazed MVS Addict
Thanks alot for your tips, it really helps making me aware of what I should try to improve.

btw. I'm using the simple yet good program rm2k3.

Paiku

Crazed MVS Addict
Just wanted to add 3 more, not quite as colorful as the others;)

Kick.jpg

Fighter.jpg

Hysterical.jpg

Last edited: