Hi Everyone

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
#28 said:
Hey there Darkneo, welcome aboard. If you catch the Neo bug from thiese forums, just make sure you go the MVS route and you'll be fine.

-Tech

Thx for the Welcome :)

Yeah the MVS route does seem the best way to go, but i need to get myself a bigger bedroom. I might try looking around for a bigger place to live. :)

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
dubdubdub said:
That's how most people are intoduced (or re-introduced) to Neo these days, myself included. I had all teh romz and loved the playing them, but I felt cheap and whorish doing so.

A few grand later and i'm all set though!

Hiya Dub :)

Yeah thats how i feel when playing the roms on my Comp, But i don't play them often now because i got Ports of the Games i like on both the PS2 and Dreamcast

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Welcome to the boards DarkNeo.

Trust me, the sickness will kill you the minute you first take one of those hulking monstrocities out of the box. When I opened my first game (SSII AES last Christmas) and saw the hulking size of the cartridge, I immediately fell in love with the system. I know people tell you to go the MVS route, but whichever way you choose to start, I'm sure you'll find yourself eventually owning both systems.

Nothing can stop the Neoplague.

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
DeadPixels said:
Welcome to the boards DarkNeo.

Trust me, the sickness will kill you the minute you first take one of those hulking monstrocities out of the box. When I opened my first game (SSII AES last Christmas) and saw the hulking size of the cartridge, I immediately fell in love with the system. I know people tell you to go the MVS route, but whichever way you choose to start, I'm sure you'll find yourself eventually owning both systems.

Nothing can stop the Neoplague.

Thx for the Welcome DeadPixels :)

I am gonna go for a Mod-AES Console untill i can find a Cheap Cabinet around where i live in Australia. There is a Place in Sydney, but i reckon they are a bit Expansive with their Candy Cabs. Hopefully i find one around, if not i might have to get one from Sydney sometime after Xmas.

Sllick50

NEST Puppet
Darkneo said:
Thx for the Welcome DeadPixels :)

I am gonna go for a Mod-AES Console untill i can find a Cheap Cabinet around where i live in Australia. There is a Place in Sydney, but i reckon they are a bit Expansive with their Candy Cabs. Hopefully i find one around, if not i might have to get one from Sydney sometime after Xmas.

I got my modded aes from neotropolis.com its got bios, s-video, component video, composite video, and stereo outs, the quality is amazing