Hi Everyone

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
Hiya All

I am New to the Forums here, I have have been checking this site out for awhile. Best information a person can get about SNK topics. So i decided to sign up. here is a bit about myself.

I am 32yrs old and Live in Australia, i like alot of the neogeo games such as KoF series and the Fatal Fury stuff. Unfortunated i don't own a Cab or a AES , but i am looking forward in getting one down the track. The Only Consoles that i play my SNK games on are the PS2 & Dreamcast. ( But i would prefer a Cab or a AES ).

Well thats enough about me. :D

Damn you Guy's have got awesome Cabinets and all, been checking out the Cab pics you guys post and what can i say sweet :drool:

Hope to Talk to you all :)

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey

Checked out your Pics linked page. Sweet Setup you got there, I wish i had that kind of setup :envy:

The only other stuff i own is a Xbox and PS1 and also the Handhelds like the Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS and finally a NeoGeo Pocket Colour with a Couple of SNK Games for it. :)

adrianjf

New Challenger
helloooo!

hello darkneo

im fairly new to the site too. everyone seems really cool and the forums are filled with so much info. enjoy!

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
dubdubdub said:
Oh the sickness will hit you soon, don't worry about that. :D

Yeah it has already Happened :lolz: like a year ago. I only used to play Street fighter games on the Consoles or in the Arcade's until my mate who also likes SNK one day gave me a Disc containing a Emulator Called Winkawaks. That Friggin Disc changed my life that day as soon as i got home from work. I put the disc in my Comp and ran the Emulator it had a whole lot of Neo Geo Roms, i played a lot of KoF that day :buttrock: and fall in love with the Series, Ever Since then i have been getting alot of SNK either the ComicBooks or Console games for my Addiction. :kekeke:

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
adrianjf said:
hello darkneo

im fairly new to the site too. everyone seems really cool and the forums are filled with so much info. enjoy!

Thanks for the Welcome adrianjf :)

Yeah! everyone does seem to be really cool and have bloody awesome Cabinets:drool_2: too. Been reading the Forums as a guest and found a lot of helpful topics from you guys THX:)

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
hello. hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm sure you will.

Uroko

n00b
I take this Thread :)

Hi my Name is Uroko (Sakanabito) aka Daniel
i am a mega drive, pc engine, mvs and Amstrad 386 SX Player
My englisch is not very good
but my Trader feedback is perfekt :make_fac:
http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=uroko-sakanabito&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

this is my little Gaming Room:
http://www.daddelkingz.de/index.php...rokosakanabito&anzahl=2&name=Uroko-Sakanabito

it will be great if you can post some links here about badass bootleg sellers ( on ebay ) cause i got 2 and this sucks !

:drool:

PS i trade a few Games in the Store :eye:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Welcome To The Party!!!

I hope you brought the money and lots of it. If you need anything...let me know. ;)

This is the place of LOVE...welcome home. :D

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Darkneo said:
my mate who also likes SNK one day gave me a Disc containing a Emulator Called Winkawaks. That Friggin Disc changed my life that day as soon as i got home from work. I put the disc in my Comp and ran the Emulator it had a whole lot of Neo Geo Roms, i played a lot of KoF that day :buttrock:

That's how most people are intoduced (or re-introduced) to Neo these days, myself included. I had all teh romz and loved the playing them, but I felt cheap and whorish doing so.

A few grand later and i'm all set though!

complexs6

Camel Slug
lol yep dubdub lol, I didnt play any roms to remind me it started as buying some jamma boards and a supergun and wanted to play samurai shodown. Hell I didnt even know there was SS5 back in feb hahahah or even a hyper 64.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Hey there Darkneo, welcome aboard. If you catch the Neo bug from thiese forums, just make sure you go the MVS route and you'll be fine.

-Tech

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Darkneo said:
Yeah it has already Happened :lolz: like a year ago. I only used to play Street fighter games on the Consoles or in the Arcade's until my mate who also likes SNK one day gave me a Disc containing a Emulator Called Winkawaks. That Friggin Disc changed my life that day as soon as i got home from work. I put the disc in my Comp and ran the Emulator it had a whole lot of Neo Geo Roms, i played a lot of KoF that day :buttrock: and fall in love with the Series, Ever Since then i have been getting alot of SNK either the ComicBooks or Console games for my Addiction. :kekeke:

Oh the deja vu. yeah, I got hooked on neo ever since me and my bro started playing Neo-Rage with KOF2003. I moved onto Kawaks, and within a year I got my first 4 slot cab. Enjoy your stay here. Remember that there's always the search function in case you have any questions. Not that everyone uses it, but it sure saves the hassle. Most questions are usually answered this way.

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
Uroko said:
I take this Thread :)

Hi my Name is Uroko (Sakanabito) aka Daniel
i am a mega drive, pc engine, mvs and Amstrad 386 SX Player
My englisch is not very good
but my Trader feedback is perfekt :make_fac:
http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=uroko-sakanabito&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

this is my little Gaming Room:
http://www.daddelkingz.de/index.php...rokosakanabito&anzahl=2&name=Uroko-Sakanabito

it will be great if you can post some links here about badass bootleg sellers ( on ebay ) cause i got 2 and this sucks !

:drool:

PS i trade a few Games in the Store :eye:

Welcome Uroko :)

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
Ruell said:
Oh the deja vu. yeah, I got hooked on neo ever since me and my bro started playing Neo-Rage with KOF2003. I moved onto Kawaks, and within a year I got my first 4 slot cab. Enjoy your stay here. Remember that there's always the search function in case you have any questions. Not that everyone uses it, but it sure saves the hassle. Most questions are usually answered this
way.

Thx for the warm Welcome Ruell :)

Yeah! this place is the best Site i have ever been on for SNK Information, I still use my Winkawaks now and then, but i would like to hunt around and get myself a AES Console and collect the original Games instead of playing the Emulator roms. I got a Pal & Jap PS2 Slime Consoles and have got some off the Recent ports for both Systems that SNKplaymore has released for the PS2, but its not the Same as if i were playing either a AES or a Cab. Look at the port Last Blade 1&2 for the PS2 it is shocking, i only played both games once and went back to play the Roms on my Emulator.:lolz: , But the Others are not too Bad. Can't wait for the KOF Nest Collection. :drool: