Some new FF inserts (from other threads)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Just thought I would get some of the new stuff ive worked on together in one thread for some feedback:

Last Resort
lastresortff2.jpg

Blazing Star
bstarffncvthumb.jpg

Pulstar
pulstarFFthumb5506.jpg

Strikers 1945 (new old stock)
s1945pFFhr.jpg

s1945pFFlr.jpg

Ninja Masters - special thanks to Big Bear (main illustration) and Dash no Chris (japanese translation) - Work in Progress
Ninjamastersffncvwip.jpg

Samurai Shodown 3
ss3revncvthumb.jpg

Last edited:

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
That Blazing Star insert is 110% pure sex. I need it. Now. (Please!)

(The others look good as well, but I don't own them yet.)

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Wow man nice job on all of those. I love FF inserts, and more and more keep getting made. Good work!

Beautiful! Absolutely love both of the Strikers 1945 Plus and Pulstar inserts.

The Last Resort blue colour scheme is nice but the front is a little barebones, not enough action. Would be nice if you motion blurred the background to make it seem like the ship is flying toward the screen, you know what I mean? Nice back.

Blazing Star's top front is rather bare.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Ninja Masters - special thanks to Big Bear (main illustration) and Dash no Chris (japanese translation) - Work in Progress
Ninjamastersffncvwip.jpg

:cool: I still need to get this game. Love it dude.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
oh shit, I'm digging those blazing star, pulstar and ninja master's FF's!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :D

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
When will these be uploaded to loopyeddie? I want to order a few cut and printed :drool:

BTW, 1 small thing, the back of the pulstar FF, maybe you should remove the "yellow lining" that is around the game screens? Like you did on the blazing star FF.

Other than that, it's really perfect :D

5yn@ps3

New Challenger
Hey NeoCverA, those insert are amazing. They'll really finish off the MVS cart collection nicely. When will those be uploaded to Loopy Eddie's site?

Oh, and I'm new. Hello everyone.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Sorry for the delay my young leeches but I was hoping to submit an even number of new inserts (currently have 7 -ewww). Im waiting on a translation from the Japanese SS2 insert and I will have yet another revision of the insert that resembles the original SS2 Jap AES insert but in FF style. More of the original artwork will be present on the back of this insert as well (Genjuro cutting a butterfly in half for example).

ss2japwip.jpg

ss2_Jap1.jpg

still needs some time.

Also still need to clean up Ninja Masters and tweak Last Resort/Pulstar.

Good things...................

Last edited:

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
How are those delicious FF's comign along :drool_2: ?

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper
am i the only one whos been checking loopy eddie every day for 2 months for that blazing star FF!!! Get it put up dude, my cart is getting all dusty!!!!!!!!!!! :annoyed:

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
NeoCverA said:
This is nearly 2yrs old
boxsetwip2k6.jpg

I want this set on my shelf. I will reprint all 8 of them I currently own (and have empty shockboxes for 01 and 02 for two months until I get them).

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
J69 said:
am i the only one whos been checking loopy eddie every day for 2 months for that blazing star FF!!! Get it put up dude, my cart is getting all dusty!!!!!!!!!!! :annoyed:

I think he is waiting on purpose now :kekeke:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
The spines are nice BUT how do they flow with the actual inserts?

Well 2yrs ago (when I created that boxset) I hadn't begun "Full-Frontals". Originally, it was going to be released alongside the 10th Anniversary of King of Fighters. The backs were going to be completely remade to give some more in-depth information for each title and the front of the insert was simply going to be the original front design. With all the love for Full-Frontals; however, creating this boxset in that style would be quite a challenge. Imagine each individual insert flowing within themselves and also with the following titles via the spines. Quite a task indeed.

Oh and the reason I even posted that boxset design was to illustrate the depth of my "slacker" self. :kekeke:

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Well 2yrs ago (when I created that boxset) I hadn't begun "Full-Frontals". Originally, it was going to be released alongside the 10th Anniversary of King of Fighters. The backs were going to be completely remade to give some more in-depth information for each title and the front of the insert was simply going to be the original front design. With all the love for Full-Frontals, creating this boxset in that style would be quite a challenge. Imagine each individual insert flowing within themselves and also with the following titles via the spines. Quite a task indeed.

Oh and the reason I even posted that boxset design was to illustrate the depth of my "slacker" self. :kekeke:

One can wish.

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
Give me full frontals, give me classic style, give me FF fronts, redone backs, I DONT CARE! I want those on my shelf! 183% pure sex! (that's 73% more than a DS lite, for those keeping score at home)