Hi all

BMXer_Dan

n00b
i would definatly go with kof 98 or 97. kof 96 is my favorite though but i think 98 and 97 are better kofs for starters

Andyh

Cheng's Errand Boy
Ive bought kof '97 and '98 hopefully they should turn up shortly, Ive also decided im going to pick up a consolized MVS, hopefully should sort something out this week :glee:

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Hey there Andy, welcome aboard.

I suggest you get that Supergun and an MVS mobo as soon as possible. People in this thread are naming off games you should buy that will bankrupt you if you choose to buy them in their home cart form. Maximum Value System.

That said, Real Bout Special is the #1 best fighter on the Neo. I like KOF '96 and '98 the best. Shooter-wise there is Shock Troopers and then there's everything else. Neo DriftOut rules in a major way, as does Neo Turf Masters. That should get you started.

-Tech

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Andyh said:
Actually ive been watching a Ghost Pilot cart on ebay which is finishing soon and going pretty cheap so i will try and pick that up.

I think as RBjakeSpecial said, KOF mvs prices are cheap, i might as well work my way through them all, the thought of all that gameplay is great :glee: might have to book a week off work though !

Im also really interested in Metal Slug 3 for the MVS, and i see there is one on the forums for sale so hopefully i can pick that up as well. Will be my first Slug game !
Hey andyh...welcome!! & nice one on the neo!...did you win the GP?, i love the KOF series...my fave being k2000...:glee:
Ms3 is the most polished & impressive of the slugs imho...but again , i love them all!!....

Andyh

Cheng's Errand Boy
NEO GOLD said:
Hey andyh...welcome!! & nice one on the neo!...did you win the GP?, i love the KOF series...my fave being k2000...:glee:
Ms3 is the most polished & impressive of the slugs imho...but again , i love them all!!....

Yep i won GP. its great, i also just picked up Last Resort from ckchan and i haven't put it down since !!!

Also got KoF 03 on MVS and im loving it ! seriously got so much gaming to do at the moment !

Finished Slug1 early today, but using full continues, really need to practice !

Andy