360 Online

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
This is a desperate attempt to get some 360 online action going here. I have Ridge Racer 6, Battlefield 2 and Touryuumon (mahjong) I have sat. sun. off so I'll be online tomorrow and the next day in the evening (american time) or send me a PM if you want to play.

I'm into casual gaming, just chatting about games and muscular soldier boyz. (just kidding)

HIT ME UP WE WILL PLAY W0000T

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Just was playing these young Japanese kids at Ridge Racer and they were all xbox fanboys. It was so strange. They were like "PS2 sucks! It's weeeeaaak! We like Halo!"

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
RBjakeSpecial said:
Just was playing these young Japanese kids at Ridge Racer and they were all xbox fanboys. It was so strange. They were like "PS2 sucks! It's weeeeaaak! We like Halo!"

Haha, I bet they get their asses beaten at school every day by mobs of PS 2 fanboys.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
galfordo said:
Haha, I bet they get their asses beaten at school every day by mobs of PS 2 fanboys.

I'm sure they are outcasts of society. He said at his school there is one other boy like them. Maybe they have a unique friendship because the share the hardship of being different.

ajk1080- Man that was hella fun last night. That sucks that the mics sometimes don't work! I think I played BF2 for like 6 hours yesterday, my eyes feel a bit square.

I was playing Mahjong and this Chinese woman was screaming at me "Why you play mahjong? Why american play mahjong?"

I couldn't explain to her that I'm an uber ghey otaku Japan fanboy....:crying: