"NEW" NGPC games......

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Is it just me or when you buy a game that is said to be "NEW", why do I see insertion marks on the back of the cart? You know where those 2 lines are coming down the back of the cart, they're supposed to be scratch free but I noticed I have never gotten a "NEW" cart without the scratches.

Anyone else notice this?

klargon

n00b
I just bought a load of "new" UK NGPC games, and they all have what appear to be scuff marks on the back. However, I'm certain that the games are new. I think it's probably caused by some part of the manufacturing process.

I bought over 30 new games, and im sure it probably applies to them all. If only I could post in the Selling thread to sell the ones I don't need...

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
klargon said:
I just bought a load of "new" UK NGPC games, and they all have what appear to be scuff marks on the back. However, I'm certain that the games are new. I think it's probably caused by some part of the manufacturing process.

I bought over 30 new games, and im sure it probably applies to them all. If only I could post in the Selling thread to sell the ones I don't need...

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen an NGPC cart that doesn't arleady have scuff marks on the back myself... I always figured it was standard of them all.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
It is probably occuring during the testing process on the carts. Maybe inserting and removing from a system to test. :spock:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
D-Lite said:
It is probably occuring during the testing process on the carts. Maybe inserting and removing from a system to test. :spock:

Thats what I was thinking, I was wondering about this after I bought a new NTM for my NGPC and was playing my Micro and wondered about it.