great deal on a Hyper with SSWR

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
not mine...but check it out

Looks like a Rev1 though :crying: ...but it looks weird, and there is no added plugs???

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Timorous Scott said:
what are the difference between the revs?

Revision 2 is pretty much plug and play in a Neo Cab. Rev 1 needs some rewiring. I'm not 100% though because I own neither.

Would a Korean version say Saulabi Spirits 64? I used to have a Korean SS2 and every time it was supposed to say Samurai it would say Saulabi. That is the way of the Saulabi!

complexs6

Camel Slug
Not a bad price the game is worth that much alone but the board is worthless like $30 bucks.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
"Samuray". Nice.

It a Rev. 1, as its running a JPN cart in English and the Rev. 2 is JPN-only.

**SHAMELESS PLUG** Alternatively, if you want one you could just buy my unopened Rev. 2 and unopened Buriki One kit for $300 shipped.

-Tech

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
#28 said:
"Samuray". Nice.

It a Rev. 1, as its running a JPN cart in English and the Rev. 2 is JPN-only.

**SHAMELESS PLUG** Alternatively, if you want one you could just buy my unopened Rev. 2 and unopened Buriki One kit for $300 shipped.

-Tech

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You can't come in here with Kpj prices unless you fag it up properly with LEDs and powdercoat paintjobs.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
You can't come in here with Kpj prices unless you fag it up properly with LEDs and powdercoat paintjobs.

I don't understand a word you just said.

-Tech

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
#28 said:
I don't understand a word you just said.

-Tech
Search the phrase "L.E.D." and report back, soldier!

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
jro said:
Search the phrase "L.E.D." and report back, soldier!

That part I got.

And hey man I like Wandy too, but you gotta find an image from a better fight for the sig. Maybe a .gif of him nearly killing Yuki Kondo or something.

-Tech

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
#28 said:
That part I got.

And hey man I like Wandy too, but you gotta find an image from a better fight for the sig. Maybe a .gif of him nearly killing Yuki Kondo or something.

-Tech
Yes, the stomping of Yuki Kondo was certainly entertaining. I also particularly like the knee to Quinton Jackson's cranium that sent him sprawling across the ring and through the ropes. Among many others.

But the angle of the pic there is what I like. You don't see a shot of a Thai clinch like that too often, really good shot of where a knee will do serious damage.