UK Hyper 64 With All Fighters, I'm selling!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
my god man! someone give this set a good home!

Could you not post in the selling forum? You might have better luck...this section is a ghost-town of the few who already have the setup.

good luck

Mellor

New Challenger
I'm not that chatty, I don't have 100 posts so I can't post it in there :)

Hopefully it will find a good home and someone will get the hours of fun I have had on it. Very underated platform, Buriki has become my all time fave fighter, I really love it.

Paulie G

Zero's Secretary
I would like to try the Hyper 64 out, so i think ill have a bid on it:)

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
You won't send it to germany, would you?

As someone with no Arcade Machines at home i've got a question: After buying this set, what else do you need to actually play the game?

Mellor

New Challenger
No sorry. It would end up costing a fortune as both the mobo and the games are real heavy as they are all encased in metal. The mobo and carts are also quite large, comparable in size to CPS2 units. And you would need a cab with 4 buttons in order to play on it MVS/Jamma, not sure about superguns. A normal jamma cab would be ok for Buriki as it only uses 2 buttons, forward and back. Sounds crazy but seriously works. However play any other fighter before or after and you going to get your ass tanned.

Has now had the Buy It Now dropped to £100 as requested by an email today. May be about to sell and go forever :crying:

Looks like I will be relegating from cab to Xbox 360.

complexs6

Camel Slug
My Mass system Supernova (supergun) works fine with the hyper.
03-30-06_0057.jpg

03-30-06_0054.jpg

Last edited:

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Mellor said:
On Ebay now if anyone from the UK wants my old one :( Just hard to come by cheap over here.

Hard to come by? Jeff had about 4000 Hypers last time I checked!

complexs6

Camel Slug
Jeff also lags (Takes forever) sometime. I bought a kit from him on ebay and we went around in circles for a paypal account. He told me he didnt have one but would give me his engineers paypal account to make the payment, he never did so nothin happened. I didnt even bother to leave him bad feedback because I heard others on here who did buy thier hypers from him with no problem and it didnt bother me much since I got my hyper somewhere else.

Mellor

New Challenger
Mellor said:
On Ebay now if anyone from the UK wants my old one :( Just hard to come by cheap over here. Buriki One is worth the price alone. Has always been my fave fighter.

Have to get rid of my cab now for space and all my arcade gear is on. Currently only on £50.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6273194768&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Hard to come by cheap is what I said, i.e not much more than a hundred. I was asking for £50 as the lowest price I would except, I apologise if it seemed expensive but I thought that was fairly cheap, I paid more anyway. Jeff has some serious bargains I guess.

Sorry for saying that I wouldn't post to Germany then a French person winning it. It stated I would only post to the UK but it was bought anyway without asking. It will cost him a lot in postage but it is better than relisting again.

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
Can't really remember what I paid Jeff for mine, if you mean vectorlogic but with freight it must have been at least £200, maybe £250. Shipping was expensive.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Heh - no worries dude, I think I paid £120 for a complete brand new set.

Jeff was fine - I paid that day by credit card and got the stuff later that same week. he stated no paypal at that time.

Mellor

New Challenger
Hi mate,

Yeah it is that one, I will be missing it too now :(

I now live in a little terraced house with no room for all my gear. The hyper, my Neo, CPS2, cab and CPS3 all gone and going. I have bought an XBox 360 as it is nice and small. Not exactly retro gaming anymore but pretty pleased with it.

After posting to France it seems I will get back what I paid you, so all good really. I have had a good few months playing time and haven't majorly lost out. In fact most things are going for what I paid at the moment.

Bloke still hasn't paid yet like.

Mellor

New Challenger
Well here we are 2 years on and I have just ordered another off ebay lol. I guess I really did miss it, and another 4 slot is sat in the machine. I've gone up in the world slightly though as it'll be sat in an MVS wired Aero City candy cab now!!

Buriki is coming home lol

Edit Sorry if this attracts somebody geniunely looking for one! I just found it amusing that 2 years of not visiting the forum and my thread is still on page 2. Poor system it deserves better :lolz:

Last edited:

Jae686

Cheng's Errand Boy
My PERSONAL problem with the HYper64 is the goddamed shipping costs!!
UGHHHHH
:very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang:

Mellor

New Challenger
Jae686 said:
My PERSONAL problem with the HYper64 is the goddamed shipping costs!!
UGHHHHH
:very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang:

You can see why though the full kits with all fighters weigh a ton!

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
Hyper

Was this from Jeff? how much is he selling them for now?

I would like to play the second Samurai shodown again..,..

Mellor said:
Well here we are 2 years on and I have just ordered another off ebay lol. I guess I really did miss it, and another 4 slot is sat in the machine. I've gone up in the world slightly though as it'll be sat in an MVS wired Aero City candy cab now!!

Buriki is coming home lol

Edit Sorry if this attracts somebody geniunely looking for one! I just found it amusing that 2 years of not visiting the forum and my thread is still on page 2. Poor system it deserves better :lolz:

Mellor

New Challenger
Not 100% sure mate, his history suggests he has had/seen a lot of Hyper gear. But his username isn't vectorlogik or whatever it was. There was a way of looking at past usernames but it seems to have altered since I last looked.

He had a split kit, the one I won. I got Buriki and Sam (2d like one) and the rev 2 for £54 plus £10 shipping, no reserve auction. Your in luck if you ever see one of them, 90% people have never heard of them and the other 10% never search for them!

All full kits and unopened boxes (new) the other 2 fighters were also seperate auctions but I didn't go for them due to spending over £500 this month on cab and starter (again!) gear. The mrs would've killed me. Good price for new really although my first Hyper was £100 with all 4 second hand of course. Bet the seperate games went for peanuts, I'll get them again eventually but to be honest I have the two i'll prob play.