"We Are The KOF Generation!" Desktop Wallpaper

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Someone was wondering if they could there was anyplace that the "We Are The KOF Generation" poster by Falcoon could be found in Wallpaper form. I finally got around to making a near exact match to the poster after experimenting with photoshop a bit so I'm willing to share this with everyone on the forums. Its too troublesome to try and find the KOF Title's and the bottom is going be cut off so I didn't bother to include them. I also didn't have the exact font that was used in the Poster, but I found a decent alternative(Arial Black) which is almost an exact match to the letters from the original. If I'm able to find that font I'll change it immediately.

Happy Easter Everyone,
Hakkai

9e166ffb.jpg

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Hey, nice going. I don't remember the original poster exactly, but no matter, this still looks badass. Thanks for the gift!

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
Nice. Does anyone have the original picture or something at a higher resolution?

No matter how many times I look, I can't find Angel, K9999, or Igniz anywhere (must have something to do with Eolith).

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
insaneben said:
No matter how many times I look, I can't find Angel, K9999, or Igniz anywhere (must have something to do with Eolith).

Yep, you won't find Angel, Igniz, K9999, or Maylee because of the fact that they were sponsored by Eolith, though if you look closely you can spot Foxy in there. The ones from the GBA EX series aren't in there either so its not a prejudice against that company.

pellucidity

Rugal's Thug
I made a version of this without the red bar on the bottom (I like the slogan but I like my wallpapers clean) at 1680x1050 for you widescreen people. PM me if you want it.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
pellucidity said:
I made a version of this without the red bar on the bottom (I like the slogan but I like my wallpapers clean) at 1680x1050 for you widescreen people. PM me if you want it.

Yeah I also have a version without the kof generation slogan bar at the bottom. I'll upload it later if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
double post

Just a bump/conclusion to what I've been wanting to do for the past year. Well, I've finally finished this poster, and right before school starts too. Anyway just got it printed/laminated and I have to say it turned out better than I had hoped. I may consider making this a large marquee if I ever get around to fixing the four-slot my brother and I have.

210c5d35.jpg