Megadrive EA cases for ST-V games, inserts maybe?

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I had to make just one

Here is my take on it, a full frontal version using a photo I imposed the radiant ships onto a few months back (for personal wallpaper). I believe the original image was a wallpaper from pixelgirlpresents.com

Not sure if ESP is even related to the ST-V version. If not I will take that logo out. I am going to work on some copy for the back tomorrow, its all Lorem Ipsum now.

RADIANT_dub_small.jpg

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Just for clarification, I took the time to really clean up both the Radiant logo and the Treasure/EPS/Sega logos.

clear.jpg

clear2.jpg

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
finally a good use for all those shitty EA genny sports games, you can buy tons of sealed lots of those off ebay for so cheap, cool for stv owners.

DaemoN

Camel Slug
That's truly kickass. I'll see if I can get hi-res images of VF Kids, VF Remix, Groove on Fight and Dynamite Deka to make some new covers. :-)

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
I'm starting work on Groove on Fight today. Is there a color key that we can go by for all the carts?

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
dubdubdub said:
Final version of the insert:

RADIANT_dub_final.jpg

Full size PDF can be downloaded at: http://www.modestdesign.com/stv/RADIANT_dub.pdf

And of course the ST-V section has been added to Southtown. http://southtown-homebrew.com/index.php?cPath=191

Still have to add the other two inserts in this thread, if you want them added please submit them at http://www.mdstinc.net/submission/submission.php

Thanks -Eric

I love it. The spine and the front look incredible.

Edit: Someone post a picture of this in the case, would you?

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Mine is better. :make_fac:

No, yours is different. It is more true to the style of design used in 1998. Mine was created to truly capture the seriousness of this beautiful game. :)

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Neon_Sonic said:
I love it. The spine and the front look incredible.

Edit: Someone post a picture of this in the case, would you?

Thanks NeonSonic, I spent over 3 hours alone placing those ships on that photo. Alot of knocking out and reworking of lensflares to make it just right.

I made a print of it today, now I just need to buy the game :P

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
No, yours is different. It is more true to the style of design used in 1998. Mine was created to truly capture the seriousness of this beautiful game. :)

Retro. :buttrock:

It's weird because mine isnt FF. You can really see the clarity on yours, well done my friend.

DaemoN

Camel Slug
I think we should define certain color patterns for each genre.
I.E.:
Shooter = red
Fighters = blue
Puzzle = green
etc

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Mine is better. :make_fac:

Sorry Xian, but I think Dub's is superior. His copy is really good, and the art direction is superb.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
DaemoN said:
I think we should define certain color patterns for each genre.
I.E.:
Shooter = red
Fighters = blue
Puzzle = green
etc

Sounds good to me. Here is what I have accomplished on the Groove on Fight since my last post. Now I gotta change the top to blue :)

GROOVEONFIGHT_dub_small.jpg

slugnoid

Another Striker
sweet that looks awesome!!!. i'll send you my RS insert in an hour or so eric...

not sure i agree with the color scheme "red green blue", but thats just one persons opinion. i like the red and blue idea because jpn games are red and us/euro games are blue.

DaemoN

Camel Slug
I think we should "vote" on which colors will define which genres for ST-V cases :-)

That insert's looking sweet, by the way. Thanks a ton for your effort.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
I personally like all Red but I will go with whatever standards are set by people who actually own this hardware.

Anyone have a resource for the STORYLINE on this game, I have been looking for hours. A little copy on the back and this insert is done.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Second revision, I need someone to give me a story line so I can make a proper title and put real copy in the back. After that and the decision on colors I'd say its good to go.

GROOVEONFIGHT_DUB_150_TN.jpg

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Use the color thats on the game. RS is red, the blue is for games like Winter Heat that are blue ;) Glad you guys are enjoying the template and everything, feel free to use my insert on your site dub, along with everything else on loopy's place or wherever