Megadrive EA cases for ST-V games, inserts maybe?

Borisz

n00b
475e5013.png

This took me roughly 40 mins without photoshop.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Borisz said:
475e5013.png

This took me roughly 40 mins without photoshop.

Have you made any templates for the STV available for download?

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
If you're still looking for Radiant Silvergun-related material, you can find some pretty good scans of the Saturn version here.

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Nope, nothing available quite yet.

All I need guys is some solid text to finish off the back. Thats it. Once thats done, Ill gladly upload everything I have

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Borman said:
Nope, nothing available quite yet.

All I need guys is some solid text to finish off the back. Thats it. Once thats done, Ill gladly upload everything I have

I mean the template for the insert, no pictures or text. Basically the black with the red bar with the STV on it.

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
I know, Id just like to release it all at once.

At boris, thats not enough to cover a full back ;)

Borisz

n00b
well duh, the bottom left corner is empty. The legal mambo jambo and "what is this game?" crap would go there but I'm bad at writing up those kind of things.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
slugnoid said:
ok heres my take on it... opinions?
RS.jpg

That looks the most completed yet, I like it alot.

The box that says "Awesome Gameplay" I would increase the line spacing a little bit, fill up that box a little bit more. I am concerned with the red not being as vibrant as the other ones posted so far, but I am sure that is just a result of you saving for web.

Also here is a downloadble EPS version of the Sega logo. Maybe it would stand out more if it was in solid white on the front?

http://brandsoftheworld.com/search/?query_id=8042459&page=1&mtype=&brand_id=50794

slugnoid

Another Striker
spaced it out a bit... the reds did get muted from the "save for web" low quality file.
475e5013.jpg

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Ive already used a different blue for the Sega logo, thats a few months old. Ill finish off everything and get them uploaded in the next day or two, I really like the back. Great idea.

Edit: What font did you use for under the pictures? :)

Last edited:

slugnoid

Another Striker
no no... thank you for the great template ;)
i have the whole adobe ste. because i did some graphic/web design at my last job... sort of a perk... the frames and text are all done in illistrator, with some added tweeking in photoshop. i plan on redoing the whole thing in hi-res so a print would really pop if its ok with you.

the font is called Binary X... should be a free download somewhere like acid fonts... i just played around until i found one that felt right.

Last edited:

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Dont use that as a template, im upping a HQ version later this week ;) /goes to download the font

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
3254 x 2031 (300DPI or whatever)

Edit:
Low Quality of what I currently have done, its getting there
RadSilverSTV.jpg

I have no freakin clue if the dates are right, i just made them up based on your case and the JP Saturn case. This is all in the huge size in Photoshop right now so rest assured, it will look awesome printed heh.

Last edited:

slugnoid

Another Striker
well... i sat down and literally worked it from scratch... all hi rez images... reworked just about everything with nice clean vector graphics... even the treasue logo :). this low qual post does not do this justice at all... the reds are much punchier and the whole image has a really nice feel... the final image is 21megs alone.
possible3.jpg

magor kudos to you for coming up with the template... really fits the stv well... what do you say dub... want to print one of the full qual ones for me? :drool:

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Thanks guys, this really looks awesome, I'll try to print a high-res version to use it on my cart :buttrock:

slugnoid

Another Striker
yeah.. the colors got a little weird on the image posted... they get all wonky when you do a "save for web". the pdf is nice and bright though... i'm going out to do a test print tonight, so i'll let you all know how it turns out. i may post a new pdf... but at 6.1megs, its a good size download so be forwarned.

slugnoid

Another Striker
ok, got a final ready to go, but i won't be able to post it until tomorrow. 6meg file, and i need to do a test print to make sure the last of the artifacts are gone... the first pdf proved unsutible for printing because of encoding artifacts... i'll post a new pdf tomorrow. as far as i'm conserned though, original credit for this has to go to Borman... his front layout, his template... i'll consider my cover a rework ;)

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Yea, saving for web = bad heh :)

Glad its done and over with though, those files have been sitting here for a while on my PC

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
I am adding a section for STV prints on Southtown tonight. Do you have a PDF besides the one you posted in this thread (as final)?

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Did ESP have anything to do with the STV version of Radiant, or were they soley involved in the port to Saturn?