BB's got a pretty cool h64 cab up for sale

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/SNK-HYPER-NEO-G...269828680QQcategoryZ13716QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

kinda cool

26_12.JPG

62_12.JPG

complexs6

Camel Slug
Well I think its not worth the money cuz of the condition, I might get it if I had money to spare and space too. If the LCD works it might be worth the $450.

SNK FOREVER

Last edited:
AlphaONE said:
The funny thing about that auction was the BIN was 450 LMAO:kekeke: :kekeke: :oh_no:

If I remember correctly the BIN was $470.99. And the machine is just dirty, both monitors are basically new with no screen burns.

The funny thing is that when you get the reply from Bill Burger, and you are ready to BIN, two other idiots bid ahead of you and the BIN dissapears.:lolz:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I was at an auction years ago and one of these with a working LCD in VERY clean shape went for $450...i nearly cried.

3xChaos

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Charles Franklin Fernandez said:
The funny thing is that when you get the reply from Bill Burger, and you are ready to BIN, two other idiots bid ahead of you and the BIN dissapears.:lolz:

A reply to a question from Bill Burger? :lol:

3xChaos
Michael

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Man I wish I saw this earlier I would have picked it up.

3xChaos said:
A reply to a question from Bill Burger? :lol:

3xChaos
Michael

What are you talking about? I always get replies from the guy. He might not reply as prompt as I want to, but he never fails to reply.

Now if you ask him a sutpid question, that will be another story...

3xChaos

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Charles Franklin Fernandez said:
What are you talking about? I always get replies from the guy. He might not reply as prompt as I want to, but he never fails to reply.

Now if you ask him a sutpid question, that will be another story...

Look, I'm not saying you should or shouldn't buy from the guy since I had bought plenty of stuff from him in the past problem free. The thread in my signature pretty much explains the situation I had with him as well as many other problems NG folks on this forum had as well. I never asked any stupid questions but suddenly he refused to sell a game I won on ebay because someone else offered him more money. He even stated this in his email message to me but leaves me negative feedback saying I didn't pay. Go figure. Feel free to continue buying from him and hope this doesn't happen to you.

3xChaos
Michael