Metal Slug 6 English flyer

H

hermegildo

Though I think it was proven before, I'm just happy to see the "Animated Violence Strong" label in there.

Should put the "no blood" issue to rest.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Sick does that mean that there is going to be more US released AW games? I want that slug 6 cab, its looks nice.

TimeKillr

New Challenger
I don't know if it's something new, but I've just realized something..

SNKP USA loves to put "humorous" with all the new slug releases.. The PSP press release had the same exact word; I just find it a tad strange to use this specific wording.

Not that I don't laugh when I play it, I just find it a bit strange (and it could put off many action gamers new to the series)..

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
TimeKillr said:
I don't know if it's something new, but I've just realized something..

SNKP USA loves to put "humorous" with all the new slug releases.. The PSP press release had the same exact word; I just find it a tad strange to use this specific wording.

Not that I don't laugh when I play it, I just find it a bit strange (and it could put off many action gamers new to the series)..

Metal Slug 6 is not distributed by SNK Playmore USA. It's distributed directly by Sega. SNKPUSA only distributes SNKP games developed or ported for more widely accepted home and mobile gaming consoles, not arcade games.

It must be some sort of motto. But the part with the "humorous" died down quite a series ago due to the lack of new variety.

TimeKillr

New Challenger
enomosiki said:
Metal Slug 6 is not distributed by SNK Playmore USA. It's distributed directly by Sega. SNKPUSA only distributes SNKP games developed or ported for more widely accepted home and mobile gaming consoles, not arcade games.

It must be some sort of motto. But the part with the "humorous" died down quite a series ago due to the lack of new variety.

I wasn't aware of that.

I found the first 2 to be quite funny (especially the Independance Day joke), but you're right, I wouldn't call 4 or 5 funny.