hiper 64 books?

SEIJUROU

Kabuki Klasher
hello
i was plying a lot my new hyper games and all is amazing and i discover moves wich i can´t found in the stickers.
my question is.
where i can find graphic information about the hyper games, i mean books or scans about documentation because i was looking arround but only i can find faq´s.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I'm in a good mood today...

Buriki One

FF Wild Ambition

SS 64

SS 64 2 WR

Not to give you shit or anything...but did you never think to look there? I don't believe any hint guides were ever printed...there MIGHT be one in Japan for SS64, but I dunno'...

complexs6

Camel Slug
Those links are broken I dont think you can link to the page itself you can to link str8 to the FAQ, lol

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
complexs6 said:
Those links are broken I dont think you can link to the page itself you can to link str8 to the FAQ, lol

strange, they work when I click them....hmmm, maybe cuz they are cahed?

if you cut and paste the link it should work.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
A) go to gamefaqs and search for the faqs. The ones pixeljunkie listed are the faqs you want.

b) there is a mook for SS 64, but no other hyper games.

C) there's move lists in the neo geo freak magazines from 1997~1999

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Wasabi pretty much covered it, just thought I'd throw a link up HERE for the Buriki FAQ many of us here on the site put together. The best advice for most of the hyper games is to get the NGF's that cover them.

complexs6

Camel Slug
Well I am very interested in any other stuff about them aside whats at gamefaq, I already got those. Need to get Buriki 1 badly lol.