is austria the same as germany?

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
CruelSummer80's said:
yea, I will be the one smiling when I have shock troopers 2 mvs and $150 left over to spend on beer all summer long, while you are playing the new emenim game drinking turkish coffee lol, funny shit

Watch out!!!! If you spend $150 on beer you may lose your great shape and get belly, beer makes you fat!!! :shame: , and that’s a big no no, because you wanna be the new Schwarzenegger.

Schwarzenegger would say no to beer (cigars are ok though), follow your Master!!! Also..WTF will you do with a Shoock Troopers 2? Play it? No no, you must lift weights, lift weights, lift weights to become the new Schwarzenegger :buttrock: , the world depends on that, after all you two may share the same “ancient bloodline” :eek: and humanity cannot afford to losing that…

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Which brings me to my question: Are the Bushmen of the Kalahari the same as my old-style? They constantly click when speaking so they must been part of SNK at one point in time, huh?

Pep said:
Watch out!!!! If you spend $150 on beer you may lose your great shape and get belly, beer makes you fat!!! :shame: , and that’s a big no no, because you wanna be the new Schwarzenegger.

Schwarzenegger would say no to beer (cigars are ok though), follow your Master!!! Also..WTF will you do with a Shoock Troopers 2? Play it? No no, you must lift weights, lift weights, lift weights to become the new Schwarzenegger :buttrock: , the world depends on that, after all you two may share the same “ancient bloodline” :eek: and humanity cannot afford to losing that…

I only drink 3 to 4 beers every saturday night, I only play games late at night. I still have plenty of time to lift all day long, and working at a vitamin world store also helps because I get free samples and learn about everything.

crazysquirrel

Overtop Pathfinder
SPINMASTER X said:
I

I've never heard Arnold speak German yet If I did I probably wouldn't know a fucking word he said.

in the films you would have no problem to understand him coz he´s synchrocized (dont know how to write that word sry :oh_no: ) and in real he mostly tries to speak normal without dialect so i guess u would understand him =P but styrian dialect (where he comes from..) you wouldnt understand^^ i agree with you in that point hehe

des is ja vui leiwand herst ..:loco:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
CruelSummer80's said:
I don't blame Arnold, he always makes the right decision.

U Sure?

Jingle%20All%20the%20Way.jpg

http://imdb.com/title/tt0116705/

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
CruelSummer80's said:
lol, yea that movie wasn't the normal arnold flick but he did that for his kids and wife. You can't blame him for that.

What about steroids?

All I have to say is conan, commando, predator, terminator, and dont forget pumping iron. also that total recall for Nes that we all love.