Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is austria the same as germany?

Amakusa's Fashion Consultant

icon25.gif

Quote Originally Posted by CruelSummer80's
    yea, I will be the one smiling when I have shock troopers 2 mvs and $150 left over to spend on beer all summer long, while you are playing the new emenim game drinking turkish coffee lol, funny shit
    Watch out!!!! If you spend $150 on beer you may lose your great shape and get belly, beer makes you fat!!! , and that’s a big no no, because you wanna be the new Schwarzenegger.

Schwarzenegger would say no to beer (cigars are ok though), follow your Master!!! Also..WTF will you do with a Shoock Troopers 2? Play it? No no, you must lift weights, lift weights, lift weights to become the new Schwarzenegger , the world depends on that, after all you two may share the same “ancient bloodline” and humanity cannot afford to losing that…

Which brings me to my question: Are the Bushmen of the Kalahari the same as my old-style? They constantly click when speaking so they must been part of SNK at one point in time, huh?
    Check out my new tracks:

Kleines Licht | stage2.TS0401 | Bleepliebe | d-Unit 77 (Rev2) | x.1103 | Nix Verbaut | Slutty Atom | Fanfare | Weg | Transformator

.:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pep
    Watch out!!!! If you spend $150 on beer you may lose your great shape and get belly, beer makes you fat!!! , and that’s a big no no, because you wanna be the new Schwarzenegger.

Schwarzenegger would say no to beer (cigars are ok though), follow your Master!!! Also..WTF will you do with a Shoock Troopers 2? Play it? No no, you must lift weights, lift weights, lift weights to become the new Schwarzenegger , the world depends on that, after all you two may share the same “ancient bloodline” and humanity cannot afford to losing that…
    I only drink 3 to 4 beers every saturday night, I only play games late at night. I still have plenty of time to lift all day long, and working at a vitamin world store also helps because I get free samples and learn about everything.

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by SPINMASTER X
    I

I've never heard Arnold speak German yet If I did I probably wouldn't know a fucking word he said.
    in the films you would have no problem to understand him coz he´s synchrocized (dont know how to write that word sry ) and in real he mostly tries to speak normal without dialect so i guess u would understand him =P but styrian dialect (where he comes from..) you wouldnt understand^^ i agree with you in that point hehe

des is ja vui leiwand herst ..
    Metal Slug 4ever

"Sir we are completly surounded",
    "excellent!We can attack in any direction"

-> http://www.freewebs.com/snk-fansite <-

I don't blame Arnold, he always makes the right decision.
    U Sure?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0116705/
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by norton9478
    lol, yea that movie wasn't the normal arnold flick but he did that for his kids and wife. You can't blame him for that.

lol, yea that movie wasn't the normal arnold flick but he did that for his kids and wife. You can't blame him for that.
    What about steroids?
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Quote Originally Posted by norton9478
    "BEFORE I RELEASED ZIS FILM - MOVIES COULD ONLY JINGLE HALF THE WAY"

-Ahnold

It's funnier if you imagine a heavy (early) Arnold accent.
    There is too much confusion.

Banned

All I have to say is conan, commando, predator, terminator, and dont forget pumping iron. also that total recall for Nes that we all love.

Thread Information