Got Stereo Sound Working on Hyper 64 - Using Supernova

complexs6

Camel Slug
GOT IT WORKING, I plugged in the cables into the speaker output of the motherboard and stripped the other ends. I broke open a $1 swapmeet speaker (they were to small to get good sound but for a test it was perfect) touched the stripped off cables to the speaker and BINGO it worked like a charm. Now I am going to buy a decent set of speakers and have them hooked up to the cables all nice and clean. I am sure I have a rev 1 english board since it has the blue dial and blk volume knob but no MVS to Jamma switch. So anyone who has sound problems first try the MVS to Jamma Switch to get mono sound if you got rev 2. If that doesnt work you need to connect speakers to it just like I did to get stereo sound. ( Detailed Above).

There is a power connector next to the speaker? Now I am wondering do I have to give this connector power and how much 5 volts? I need help because I read that if you dont have an additional 5 volts somewhere I forgot where that the board will burn out over time and I dont wanna do that.

I havent played the game yet since I had no sound and you cant play with no sound, so today when I get off work I will go slice the hell out of some people and officially it will be the first time I ever played the Hyper 64, I will post pics of my setup when I get time.

P.S. I got it setup to my supernova!

:buttrock:

Last edited: