Your favorite KOF couples?

falloutboy

n00b
Here is my question for ya, people: Generally speaking, who are your favorite King of Fighters couples? (Any character paired w/ another 4 love, yo! Seriously!)

Here are mine:

1.) Kyo x Yuri (Though originally, Kyo=Yuki, and Yuri=Robert, I'd like to see these two...TOGETHER! Even if I have to peek at a hentai picture of them!!! :lolz:)

NOTE: Kyo is handsome but arrogant (yet caring for his friends ), and Yuri is just... cute, wild and crazy (yet caring for family and friends. So, that works out. Hehe.:loco:

2.) Shingo x Kasumi (Cutie couple, naw? Both young. Ya know what I'm sayin?)

3.) Ryo x King (even though King hates Ryo in the real KOF saga, I'd like to see these two as well.)

Last edited:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
omg i think andy and mai are liek so f****** played out!mai shuld go out wit terry. hes a real hunk!1

DugFinn

n00b
rarehero said:
omg i think andy and mai are liek so f****** played out!mai shuld go out wit terry. hes a real hunk!1

Hahahaha. Oh, man. You OK there Rarehero? Had a blonde moment? "Liek?" Hehehehehe. Too funny.

Um... Can't think of any good couples... All my favorite characters are either players or have no interest in anyone. Period. *shrugs*

DugFinn

n00b
ray_7 said:
Iori and Ash.
o_O *points* He said it not me!

Oh, man... You're just begging to get flamed for that one. Haha.

Amusing as that would be... Um... I think Iori would rather slit his own throat (or Ash's - most likely Ash's) before letting that happen. Unless Iori were bound and gagged, but then again, that's no longer a "couple" thing, is it, hahaha.
Besides, Iori's too busy with Kyo. Go type "King of Fighters yaoi" into eBay and you'll see what I mean. *snickers*

Personally, if I had to choose: Ash and K'.
Ash loves himself too much, and K' hates everyone. So it works out perfect.
No, not really. ~ ~ *sweatdrop* ... Never happen.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
No way. K' and Maxima is where it's at.

And don't get me started about couples. I used to break people's brains with my pairings.

falloutboy said:
2.) Shingo x Kasumi (Cutie couple, naw?)

YES! Finally! Someone agrees with me that those two would make a great pairing. Granted, the overall likelyhood of it happening in actual continuity is next to nill, but then again, that hasn't stopped the doujinshi community from churning out numerous KOF yaoi/hentai doujinshi (most with Kyo x Iori).

Like Domino-Chan, I could come up with more pairings than your average matchmaker (and even come up with valid descriptions of how most of those couplings could actually work).

falloutboy

n00b
Anyone else thinkin of some people (that is, from KOF) that can be two turned into one?

Don' B shy, now!

;)

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Bao and Chris :kekeke:

Seriously, fucking gayest thread ever, go and gay up someone elses forum you tail gunning fudge packing shirtlifter.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This thread is so Adelheid and Mukai.

What the fuck is up with all these faggot threads? did the lock on your closet break off or something?

falloutboy

n00b
Okay. Please understand that the fellow that posted this threas is a guy (that is me). To those who think this forum post is gay, I just want you to know that I got carried away, listening to James Blunt, A1, Maroon 5, and all those people that sing love songs. Sorry if I ever offended anyone. :emb:

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
pleeeaaaaasssseeee, somebody tell me the psyco ending pic with sie and bao is fake, i dont remember them doing this gay shit, nooooooooo.

couple of the classic KOF

How about Sie Kensou & Athena Asamiya??
It seems they have been couple since the classical KOF??
I really like Athena though,
I love her psycho power!!
Kenneth....wa:)

falloutboy

n00b
Kenneth....wa said:
How about Sie Kensou & Athena Asamiya??
It seems they have been couple since the classical KOF??
I really like Athena though,
I love her psycho power!!
Kenneth....wa:)

That could work out well. Seriously. even though I am rooting for the Scion of Flames (Kyo) and the Kyokugen Karate Chick (Yuri).

Last edited:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
MUSOLINI said:
pleeeaaaaasssseeee, somebody tell me the psyco ending pic with sie and bao is fake, i dont remember them doing this gay shit, nooooooooo.

Sorry man, but it's there. It's the CPR-style "kiss of life", so it's completely innocent. Besides I never liked KensouxBao anyway. :p

Eh, at least Kensou got his powers back.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Ahahaha...this is pretty interesting....because...there are more posts of yaoi couples than streight....ahaha...I'm not into that though. Anyway I really like the idea of Ryo and King, they would have pretty mighty children. Same thing to Terry and Blue Mary. Hopefully Blue Mary doesn't get killed...I remember how in the Fatal Fury movies the girls he was with were killed, but it made him alot stronger and thanks to this he defeated the bad guys. Hehehe....imagine this:

One day Orochi comes out thanks to Mukai. And know one is there to stop him....
Kyo- Off with his girlfriend Yuki...
Iori-Stalking them...
Chizuru....uuuh off with Ash (I just say this because when he defeats her in 2003 he says "You're quite a honey. Wanna play some more?" sounds like he likes her or something)

So then the only one around to defeat Orochi would be Terry....

Orochi: *killing alot of people*
Mukai: Oh yeah, listen...kill every one except Blue Mary....
Orochi:*had already killed Blue Mary* Whaaaat?.....oops...
Terry: GGGGYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!*powers up*
Mukai:oooh sh@#!!!!!!!

....Just a thought ok?

derboo

Crazed MVS Addict
Yue(Moon) said:
Same thing to Terry and Blue Mary.

After playing KoF03, i get the impression that she doesn't like him anymore... can't fully understand her victory quote in XI, but i think it's not that nice, either.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
derboo said:
After playing KoF03, i get the impression that she doesn't like him anymore... can't fully understand her victory quote in XI, but i think it's not that nice, either.

Oh no....really? well....so it's correct to say that they use to be a good couple?

yashiroTCM

Hardened Shock Trooper
I think Ramon and Vanessa are worth mentioning, She is his "Señorita" after all (As he calls her on KOF XI when he fights her :make_fac: ) Hell, even the ending picture for the Special KOF XI's "Lovers Team" (Ramon, Robert, Kensou) is kewl, :glee:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
yashiroTCM said:
I think Ramon and Vanessa are worth mentioning, She is his "Señorita" after all (As he calls her on KOF XI when he fights her :make_fac: ) Hell, even the ending picture for the Special KOF XI's "Lovers Team" (Ramon, Robert, Kensou) is kewl, :glee:
haha, faggot!

PS: I know you're gay, please don't point out the fucking obvious.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
yashiroTCM said:

Ramon and Vanessa? Yeah I agree, she's a little older than him but that's ok.

Hey does GDL stand for Guadalajara?

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Wasn't it mentioned that Shermie and Yashiro were a couple in KOF97, oh well can't remember.

As for Ryo and King, I always end up thinking of the KOFXI's AOF ending.