How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Where is Makismo? He called me before Thanksgiving and now he's nowhere to be found???

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Can someone get a publisher to print a novel based on this thread? It would be a sellout

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
SIMPLY PUT

Simply elementary my dear Watson. They key is paying them off they want your money anyway so work the dough to your advantage my dear boy. If that doesn't work hire a hooker. :help:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Pocketgamer said:
Simply elementary my dear Watson. They key is paying them off they want your money anyway so work the dough to your advantage my dear boy. If that doesn't work hire a hooker. :help:

You were already describing a hooker.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Hecker said:
Yes, truely a man from the underground.

Seriously mak could be a stand up comic. He'd tell the audience how his day went and they'd explode in hysteria
:lol:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Seriously if this thread is locked I will cut my balls off and eat them, ONE DAY mak will return. I for one am rooting for him.

Mak how was your Valentine's day?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Heh...just like the voice in Altered Beast:

RISE...FROM YOUR GRAVE!!! :smirk:

neo>all

Super nO0b
madmanjock said:
Seriously if this thread is locked I will cut my balls off and eat them, ONE DAY mak will return. I for one am rooting for him.

Mak how was your Valentine's day?

You prophesize the coming of mak, i swear upon ala one day he will return and on that day the heavens will sing. :kekeke:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I demand a 3/4 nude pic of the Makmeister, damn it!

I wish he would just come post here ... wtf else does he have to do? We probably turned him into a serial killer or something. :oh_no:

neo>all

Super nO0b
galfordo said:
I demand a 3/4 nude pic of the Makmeister, damn it!

I wish he would just come post here ... wtf else does he have to do? We probably turned him into a serial killer or something. :oh_no:

Lol, he's probably trying to locate each and every one of his tormenters as we speak. Lock your doors ppl. :lol:

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
CZECH OUT MAH L33T SKILLZ!!!!!!!111! ZOMG

Mcandme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.