son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
JHendrix said:
Posted again for emphasis.

xjakkshittythread.gif

Quoted again for emphasis.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Forget any of this nonsense about changing your look or your hobbies or anything like that. I know tons of attractive women who like nerdy guys. I know tons who don't. People are different. You can meet women who like almost any kind of guy. There's not one right way to be. BUT you need a few things no matter what. Mostly, you need to get out and talk to people. This is a life skill that needs to be developed for years. The ability to talk to a person, know when to take the hint that they want you gone, and know how to be confident and interesting enough to keep their attention. Now this is not a matter of changing any interests or who you are, but a matter of proper expression. SOMEONE will like what you have to say if you express it properly. You just need to get out there and do it. If you never developed this skill very well, it would make sense that you never meet women.

Seriously, though, don't go selling your games or stop using the internet or buy new clothes. These things aren't important to all women. If you want to find the right woman, do what you want to do and find the woman who likes that. The women who are all over the well-dressed super-model types aren't going to go for you no matter what you do. Find a chick who likes nerds. My ex wished I had been MORE nerdy.... Go figure.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
dmhawkmoon said:
Forget any of this nonsense about changing your look or your hobbies or anything like that. I know tons of attractive women who like nerdy guys. I know tons who don't. People are different. You can meet women who like almost any kind of guy. There's not one right way to be. BUT you need a few things no matter what. Mostly, you need to get out and talk to people. This is a life skill that needs to be developed for years. The ability to talk to a person, know when to take the hint that they want you gone, and know how to be confident and interesting enough to keep their attention. Now this is not a matter of changing any interests or who you are, but a matter of proper expression. SOMEONE will like what you have to say if you express it properly. You just need to get out there and do it. If you never developed this skill very well, it would make sense that you never meet women.

Seriously, though, don't go selling your games or stop using the internet or buy new clothes. These things aren't important to all women. If you want to find the right woman, do what you want to do and find the woman who likes that. The women who are all over the well-dressed super-model types aren't going to go for you no matter what you do. Find a chick who likes nerds. My ex wished I had been MORE nerdy.... Go figure.

:eek:

MistressDragon

The Ultimate 11
dmhawkmoon said:

As much as I don't have a problem with you, I still think you're wrong.

If you want any girl worth something, You will have good personal hygiene. You will dress decent, even if it's not Prada. In addition, a workplace worth having a career at will not even take a second look if these qualifications are not met.

There is a difference between a hot nerd.. and a fucking pathetic dork.

Obviously, if girls liked his looks, he would not be in this situation. Face it. Even the unattractive looking guys with an asshole attitude still at least have friends and a few girls. Just remember hygiene.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I have given my picture to a few people but so far no one has posted it up. I have a picture of myself and if you want to post it then let me know and I will send it to you. Then maybe you can see the problems I am having with my looks. Thanks for your time.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I have given my picture to a few people but so far no one has posted it up. I have a picture of myself and if you want to post it then let me know and I will send it to you. Then maybe you can see the problems I am having with my looks. Thanks for your time.

My friend, just go out more often and meet people. :)
I don't think appearance is the main issue, you'll need more of self-confident.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Makismo said:

Dinkins wants to post your picture. Dinkins wants to post it real bad. Please PM Dinkins the picture link.

10 Year Member
MAKISMO PICTURE

Makismo has sent Dinkins his picture so that it can be posted within this thread. Proof that when one trusts in Dinkins good things happen...

MAKISMO.jpg

MAKISMO

Lovecraft0110

Ace Gho,
20 Year Member
@Makismo:

Man, you have received tons of good advice in this thread (Galfordo's posts were particularly insightfuly IMO, and more serious than could be expected, lol), and yet you seem to be paying no attention to what people are telling you.

If you pay no heed to a good piece of advice, then STFU. The only thing you're doing is repeating over and over: look at my pic! look at my pic! For god's sake, either listen up or shut up.

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
Hmmm...want to try friendster or something like if you still want to meet girls and not part with your keyboard...However...NOTHING BEATS GOING OUT...SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE OR NOT GO OUT IN THE REAL WORLD...BE YOURSELF...ITS EASY TO START

1. LOG OUT
2. SHUT THE COMPUTER DOWN (save your files first)
3. LOCK YOUR NEO WHATEVER AWAY FOR A WHILE
4. STEP OUT OF THE HOUSE...

A new game begins

ROUND 1 "FIGHT"

and if you F..k up a very dif reset button awaits

PLEASE SIR DO IT FOR YOU!!!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Eliza said:
Hmmm...want to try friendster or something like if you still want to meet girls and not part with your keyboard...However...NOTHING BEATS GOING OUT...SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE OR NOT GO OUT IN THE REAL WORLD...BE YOURSELF...ITS EASY TO START

1. LOG OUT
2. SHUT THE COMPUTER DOWN (save your files first)
3. LOCK YOUR NEO WHATEVER AWAY FOR A WHILE
4. STEP OUT OF THE HOUSE...

A new game begins

ROUND 1 "FIGHT"

and if you F..k up a very dif reset button awaits

PLEASE SIR DO IT FOR YOU!!!

Insightful :smirk:

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
@Liquid Snake

Thank you sir...as for me Iv been away from home for far too long:)

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
- Go to those dating sites (only pay ones tho; free ones don't cut it) like Match.com
- Go outside. Seriously. Don't keep yourself on house arrest too long; the chics aren't going to come and hunt for you.
~ On the other hand, don't turn into a manwhore whos cellphone is constantly ringing, who spends no time @ home. Chill out, take some quiet me time, soak it all in, and give yourself some introspective space. Get to know yourself better this way.

- Stop giving a shit. Weird as it is, finding a job and a g/f seems to happen to people who aren't really looking . It finds them by accident. It seems to happen out of the blue, when you're distracted by something else.

Let's be realistic.

Step one. Go to a decent store. If you don't have a lot of money, try some smaller department store and buy yourself khaki slacks and a button up shirt that is pressed and crisp to perfection. No jeans. At least get two of these outfits to start off with. Get good shoes to go with it. Girls pay attention to shoes. Preferably black ones (Remember, none of that low class trashy tennis shoes look).

Yea, don't wear clothes with stains and holes, but judging someone by what they wear is pretty shallow if you ask me. Some of the coolest and classiest people I've met in my life wear shoddy clothes, and some real assholes dress like the pretty boys you describe. The reverse is true too. Why not talk to the person first before you make shallow judgements?

Quit smoking. It's a disgusting habit. Not only do you stink, but your breath smells like shit. Personally, I don't mind a casual smoke of argila, but that's about it.
Touche.

Brush your teeth and get a teeth whitening. If you can't afford a professional one, try Crest White Strips. Always have breath mints or gum.

Brush your teeth, yes. Pro? No. Teeth whitener = worthless. Does you no good. Cosmetic only.

To remove your stench, take a shower (YES, EVERYDAY!).
If you don't smell, don't bathe, but bathe every 2-3 days @ least. There's a mental connection between bathing that can't be overlooked.

Use nice cologne that isn't overwhelming. Try something by Ralph Lauren.
Cologne and perfume is skunky and overdone. Don't bother. Ralph Lauren? Yuppie.

Get your nails trimmed and clean. Same goes for the nasty feet.
Agreed.

Don't pop your zits. Go to the doctor and get a topical gel to take care of the problem. They will write out a prescription.
Washing your face everyday with soap and water will get you the same results.

Shave. If you have tasteful groomed sideburns, leave them. But everything else has to go.
Agreed.

MOVE OUT of your parents house! That's NEVER going to go over well with women. It's fucking pathetic. Get some education, class, and a career.

I know people that live with their girlfriend's parents. Doesn't matter where you live. It depends on the circumstances. Economic times are tough for some of us, and you've gotta do what you've gotta do; moreover, I think rent is a waste of money. Staying at home and saving money for your own house can be a wise choice. I bet you've never lived on your own, paying your own bills, have you Mistress Dragon?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
OK, I put some good smelling stuff on and waited outside for some girls in my class to come by. They did finally come by - 4 of them in fact. I am pretty sure I heard one girl say to another girl, "Are you asking me if I have fucked him yet?" I have been wondering all day if they were talking about me but probably not. I tried to start up a conversation with them but I didn't get much of a response from them. I decided to take off my glasses for a long time and clean them. I did this so they could see how I looked with my glasses off.

Finally, one of the girls asks me about when the test is so I tell her. A few of the other girls chimed in. On of the girls whispered to the other girl, "He's cute." I have to wonder if they were talking about me but since I was the only guy around - maybe so unless they saw some other guy walking down the street at that same time. I then looked at my watch and saw that 10 minutes had passed so it was time to go in for class. I said, "I will see you all in class." Some of the girls said "Byyyeeee!" I sounded kind of like a happy flirty "Bye" if you ask me.

After class ended, I held the door open for two of the girls because the first two had already gone through the door before me. The girls said a very happy, "Thank You!" I think that I might be going somewhere. I am going to keep it cool and try not to talk to much. At least they aren't running away from me at this point so I have something to build on. Maybe I can start a study group with them in the near future. We will see what happens.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Makismo said:
OK, I put some good smelling stuff on and waited outside for some girls in my class to come by. They did finally come by - 4 of them in fact. I am pretty sure I heard one girl say to another girl, "Are you asking me if I have fucked him yet?" I have been wondering all day if they were talking about me but probably not. I tried to start up a conversation with them but I didn't get much of a response from them. I decided to take off my glasses for a long time and clean them. I did this so they could see how I looked with my glasses off.

Finally, one of the girls asks me about when the test is so I tell her. A few of the other girls chimed in. On of the girls whispered to the other girl, "He's cute." I have to wonder if they were talking about me but since I was the only guy around - maybe so unless they saw some other guy walking down the street at that same time. I then looked at my watch and saw that 10 minutes had passed so it was time to go in for class. I said, "I will see you all in class." Some of the girls said "Byyyeeee!" I sounded kind of like a happy flirty "Bye" if you ask me.

After class ended, I held the door open for two of the girls because the first two had already gone through the door before me. The girls said a very happy, "Thank You!" I think that I might be going somewhere. I am going to keep it cool and try not to talk to much. At least they aren't running away from me at this point so I have something to build on. Maybe I can start a study group with them in the near future. We will see what happens.

Good, welcome to a 6th grade dating level.

10 Year Member
Makismo said:
OK, I put some good smelling stuff on and waited outside for some girls in my class to come by. They did finally come by - 4 of them in fact. I am pretty sure I heard one girl say to another girl, "Are you asking me if I have fucked him yet?" I have been wondering all day if they were talking about me but probably not.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

WOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's gold, Makismo. GOLD!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Freelancer

Banned
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Makismo has sent Dinkins his picture so that it can be posted within this thread. Proof that when one trusts in Dinkins good things happen...

MAKISMO.jpg

MAKISMO

Is that really him?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Makismo said:

Your first paragraph reminds me of first "Spiderman" movie...... :mr_t:

Anyway, that's a good sign for the entry level of dating :)

"I am pretty sure I heard one girl say to another girl, "Are you asking me if I have fucked him yet?" I have been wondering all day if they were talking about me but probably not. " is a definite classic comment in N-G.com :D

Freelancer

Banned
Liquid Snake said:
"I am pretty sure I heard one girl say to another girl, "Are you asking me if I have fucked him yet?" I have been wondering all day if they were talking about me but probably not. " is a definite classic comment in N-G.com :D

Could very well be the next "Bullshit Lie" I'd say....

10 Year Member
I'm still friggin' laughing.

Oh... oh man... holy shit...

Why would one girl turn to another girl after having some random dude open up the door for them and say "Hey, did you fuck that guy?"

Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.