How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Do you still believe in Makismo's stories ?

That new "Justin" saga is just too much !!

Firstly he says "Justin" is his friend... Then, he proceeds later on his post that the guy is a Romwhore and want people to flame him. Then he says in an open public forum that the guy owes him money and such.

Too many bullshit.

Either Makismo is full of shit or he suffer from dual personality dicease.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
That dude in the pic looks like a female.

I'm sure there are girls who fall for that type, but I wouldn't call that a man. He also looks kinda gay to me.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
slerch666 said:
Sorry Makismo, it's not just the women that don't like you, it's everyone.

Lol.

Wasn't being a 'big tymer' the ultimate attractiveness for women?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Dreamer said:
That dude in the pic looks like a female.

I'm sure there are girls who fall for that type, but I wouldn't call that a man. He also looks kinda gay to me.

I was joking around when I said that guy, Dustin, was my friend. In reality, he is the guy who beat me at the model competition and he won the $500 prize as well as getting to be a model. So he did kind of steal money from me. I can't believe that skinny dork beat me. He does look like a girl and he poses like a super fag. The judges must be insane. He has no muscle tone at all. I don't understand why the modeling agency wanted him over me. I sent them an email asking them about this but I probably won't hear back from them.

That guy is so ugly it is not even funny. That is why I have been pissed off for days. I looked at the other people who got the finals and they look about as bad as he does. I guess models are supposed to be ugly and sissy like. Do you guys think that he actually deserves to be a model? I sure as hell don't.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
38 pages and teh drama still lives on. Who would've thought?!! :oh_no:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Arcademan said:

Of course.. how many times must I re-iterate?

tEH L3g3ND w1|| N3V3|2 D13!!!!11!!!!111!!!!!1 :D

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Arcademan said:

You always have the most remarkable taste for avatars and anime, sir.

(+1)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I was joking around when I said that guy, Dustin, was my friend. In reality, he is the guy who beat me at the model competition and he won the $500 prize as well as getting to be a model. So he did kind of steal money from me. I can't believe that skinny dork beat me. He does look like a girl and he poses like a super fag. The judges must be insane. He has no muscle tone at all. I don't understand why the modeling agency wanted him over me. I sent them an email asking them about this but I probably won't hear back from them.

That guy is so ugly it is not even funny. That is why I have been pissed off for days. I looked at the other people who got the finals and they look about as bad as he does. I guess models are supposed to be ugly and sissy like. Do you guys think that he actually deserves to be a model? I sure as hell don't.

It's BS.

You said he was a rom whore.

Either you don't know him, or you're simply lying.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
dammit, am i the only one here who hasn't seen this pic of makismo? it won't work. is there anyway we can post it in this thread.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
greedostick said:
dammit, am i the only one here who hasn't seen this pic of makismo? it won't work. is there anyway we can post it in this thread.

Which Pic? :spock:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Andrew_far.jpg

I find your pic unsettling... at best

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Makismo- Where are you?

Hey Makismo, it's been a while since you've told us anything. Let us know what's been going on! I am eager to hear what you have to say.

-Turrican_Man

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
I'm still waiting for more stories by the legend himself :buttrock:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
This thread may be the piece of evidence that gets Mak off by reason of insanity.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
OK, that Dustin guy is some dork who beat me at a modeling competition here in Dallas. I still haven’t given up hope to get the job though. In a month I am going to go to the agency to see what is up. I may have lost the contest with the Dallas Morning News but I am going to give the agency a shot. I think that the contest was rigged anyway. I know that I am better looking than Dustin.

Also, I must stress this fact, Dark Andy is full of shit. He is making up stories about me trying to make himself look big. I don’t give a rat’s ass about him. I have just been playing with him. I never once sent him a picture of my private parts. I did send him a picture of me with my shirt off to show him that my body was much better than his. Think about it, why in God’s name would I send a perfect stranger a picture of my dick? I am really not that pathetic but Dark Andy is. I mentioned this to Turrican Man in an email that I just sent him today.

Back to the main topic, I have made closer contact with females. I haven’t had any luck with the girls in the commuter lounge because they are really far too stupid. I won’t go into details but they are trash, lowborn, and common. I am looking for a decent girl whom I can be friends with. There is a Filipino girl who seems to be nice. She is half Filipino actually and she is in my class. I am going to make an attempt to ask her to have coffee with me after class on Thursday. She appears to have a nice personality and doesn’t like blood and gore. I happen to like blood and gore but I will just pretend that I like chick flicks to humor her. I will ask her about class, what she likes, what she does in her free time, interests, and hobbies, etc. Nothing too serious is planned just casual talk. I have a good feeling about her so I will try and get her to like me.

I have practiced my technique on a few other girls with some success. I talked to a blonde girl the other day and she didn’t run away from me. That is a big step in the right direction. She even walked with me to the library without trying to get away from me. That is much better than last month. I have also learned that girls liked to be complemented on their clothes. I have tried doing this with some success. I try not to push it and want to sound natural. I will be nice to her but not over the top so I won’t scare her off. I would have asked her to have coffee with me yesterday but I was lacking funds (talking about the Filipino girl here). I think that my success rate is high. We will have to see what happens.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
I have practiced my technique on a few other girls with some success. I talked to a blonde girl the other day and she didn’t run away from me. That is a big step in the right direction. She even walked with me to the library without trying to get away from me. That is much better than last month. I have also learned that girls liked to be complemented on their clothes. I have tried doing this with some success. I try not to push it and want to sound natural. I will be nice to her but not over the top so I won’t scare her off. I would have asked her to have coffee with me yesterday but I was lacking funds (talking about the Filipino girl here). I think that my success rate is high. We will have to see what happens.

Thats classic.

So you can afford 80 neo geo homecarts and mvs games, but you can't splurge 75 cents on a cup of coffee for a girl you may be dickin down proper.

Or are you drinking that high class import coffee?

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Makismo said:
I have practiced my technique on a few other girls with some success. I talked to a blonde girl the other day and she didn’t run away from me. That is a big step in the right direction.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Makismo said:
She even walked with me to the library without trying to get away from me. That is much better than last month.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Makismo said:
I think that my success rate is high.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.