How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Jesus, don't over do it... you'll kill the joke.

dude, its been running for over a week now (this doesn't mean that I don't find it funny). I'm suprised this thread hasn't been moved to the war room. or stickied. and its not a big happy joke anymore. and makismo still scares me a lot.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
son_of_bael said:
0c7e8bba.jpg

I told you not to over do it, goddamnit. Stop it with the mating animals.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
OK, I noticed something interesting about the group of girls that I sit next to. I am not talking about the particular girl in question but her group. I didn't think about it till this point but something has been eating at my brain and it pisses me off. I used to go outside near them and have a smoke. Most of the time they would whisper to each other and I couldn't hear what they were saying. I finally decided that they didn't want me around so I stopped sitting outside with them.

Now I just go out another door and smoke alone. A few times they just sit in the classroom and talk to each other in a normal voice. Now about 6 or 7 people just sit in the classroom when they are doing their super special girl talk so everyone can hear what they are saying. When I come back into the room after my smoke, they stop talking in mid-sentence and a few moments later start to whisper to each other.

Don't you find that strange? They don't care if everyone else in the room hears their conversation - they just don't want me to hear their conversation. It finally hit me in the head today and it really pisses me off. Next time I come back into the room after my mid-class smoke break, and when they stop talking when I get back into the room, I am going to tell them that they don't need to stop talking on my account. Seriously, how should I handle the situation when they so rudely start whispering when I come into the room? I think that this is seriously mean and they are just being a bunch of stuck-up bitches. Thanks for your time.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Fuck me! I used to say jokes and I would make them laugh. I thought that they liked me chiming in and saying a few funny things. They laughed, smiled, and I thought that they liked what I was saying but it seems to me that they were just laughing at me. I guess they think that I am pathetic and that they were laughing at me all along. Goddamn fucking bitches! They never try and talk to me and if they liked me then they would have tried to talk to me. I was the one who always had to start conversations. I don't understand why they didn't want to give me a chance. Well, the hell with them!

On Monday when I walk back into that room, when they start to use a lower tone of voice, I am going to say: "There is no need to stop talking on my account. If you want to talk in a normal tone of voice than feel welcome to. Don't worry, I won't chime anymore since it seems that you obviously don't want to hear from me." That is exactly what I am going to fucking say. Thanks for your time.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Shirt in a Can said:
Sheer terror.

Can't you give me a little more information than that? I don't understand what the problem here is. I have been working out a lot trying to get good looking enough for some chick to like me but it doesn't seem to work. Also, none of the chicks want to talk to me even though I have a lot of cool things to say. I think that chicks must be insane because I think that I am a worthwhile person and they should want to know me. It is their fault that they don't want me and they are missing out. God, I wish that chicks weren't so stupid these days.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
Makismo said:
I think that chicks must be insane because I think that I am a worthwhile person and they should want to know me. It is their fault that they don't want me and they are missing out. God, I wish that chicks weren't so stupid these days.

thats pretty fucking arrogant. do you have a new habit?

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
Makismo said:
Don't worry, I won't chime anymore since it seems that you obviously don't want to hear from me." That is exactly what I am going to fucking say.

Its probably not that they dont want to talk to you. Its probably just because they where talking about you. Mebbe one of them saw this thread :lol:

10 Year Member
Makismo said:
I have been working out a lot trying to get good looking enough for some chick to like me but it doesn't seem to work.

I have a newfound respect for you Makismo. This entire time I've been under the impression that you were a hopeless idiot... I had no idea you were so profoundly intelligent.

How long have you been a Genetic Engineer?

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Makismo said:
Can't you give me a little more information than that? I don't understand what the problem here is. I have been working out a lot trying to get good looking enough for some chick to like me but it doesn't seem to work. Also, none of the chicks want to talk to me even though I have a lot of cool things to say. I think that chicks must be insane because I think that I am a worthwhile person and they should want to know me. It is their fault that they don't want me and they are missing out. God, I wish that chicks weren't so stupid these days.

Do and think the exact opposite of what you are now. Everybody's at their fucking wit's end with you man, and you're not gonna get any better advice than that. Realize that it's weird to be reading into this so much that it's downright creepy.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Mawdsley said:
Its probably not that they dont want to talk to you. Its probably just because they where talking about you. Mebbe one of them saw this thread :lol:

There is no way in hell that any of them have been to this site. None of them even know what a Neo Geo is. I doubt that any of them play video games at all. Also, I seriously doubt that any of them actually talk about me. If they were talking about me behind my back then it probably wasn't very nice. If they do talk about me, I bet they are making fun of me. I am 100% positive that they were not talking about me. From this day forward I am never going to talk to any of them again unless they talk to me first and that's a fact. Some girls are just too stupid to live. I am 100% better than any of those idiot guys that they hang out with I can tell you that for a 100% fact

10 Year Member
Makismo said:
I am 13% positive that they were not talking about me. From this day forward I am never going to talk to any of them again unless they talk to me first and that's a fact. Some girls are just too stupid to live. I am .000005% better than any of those idiot guys that they hang out with I can tell you that for a 100% fact

Moderated for scientific accuracy.

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
Makismo said:
There is no way in hell that any of them have been to this site. None of them even know what a Neo Geo is. I doubt that any of them play video games at all. Also, I seriously doubt that any of them actually talk about me. If they were talking about me behind my back then it probably wasn't very nice. If they do talk about me, I bet they are making fun of me. I am 100% positive that they were not talking about me. From this day forward I am never going to talk to any of them again unless they talk to me first and that's a fact. Some girls are just too stupid to live. I am 100% better than any of those idiot guys that they hang out with I can tell you that for a 100% fact

Relax, I was joking. You seem to hold alot of negativity against women though, perhaps your gay?

2 serious points:
1) Perhaps you should be looking futher than your class for a girlfriend. If you have something of a reputation for being somewhat of a geek (lets face it, half of us here probably do, I know I did at school/college :buttrock: ) around the college then no girls gonna go out with you. You should be really going out trying to meet new girls.

2) Have you actually asked a girl out? Your not going to get anywhere waiting for them. Dont be going and asking each of the girls in your class individually if they will go out with you, is there a particular girl you really like? You might supprise yourself.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Mawdsley said:
Relax, I was joking. You seem to hold alot of negativity against women though, perhaps your gay?

2 serious points:
1) Perhaps you should be looking futher than your class for a girlfriend. If you have something of a reputation for being somewhat of a geek (lets face it, half of us here probably do, I know I did at school/college :buttrock: ) around the college then no girls gonna go out with you. You should be really going out trying to meet new girls.

2) Have you actually asked a girl out? Your not going to get anywhere waiting for them. Dont be going and asking each of the girls in your class individually if they will go out with you, is there a particular girl you really like? You might supprise yourself.

At this point I don't think that I like girls very much. They always just piss me off. Anyway, I am not at the point where I could ask any of them on a date. None of them are really very interested in talking to me anyway. I think that it is a dead end road for the girls in my class. I don't think that I am really getting anywhere since none of them want to talk to me first.

There was one girl that I knew but I was too slow to ask her out and she got taken by a guy who I know is not as good as me. We both kind of liked the same things as well. I should have moved faster. Oh well, I guess I will take my mom's advice and get a hooker.

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
Makismo said:
At this point I don't think that I like girls very much. They always just piss me off. Anyway, I am not at the point where I could ask any of them on a date. None of them are really very interested in talking to me anyway. I think that it is a dead end road for the girls in my class. I don't think that I am really getting anywhere since none of them want to talk to me first.

There was one girl that I knew but I was too slow to ask her out and she got taken by a guy who I know is not as good as me. We both kind of liked the same things as well. I should have moved faster. Oh well, I guess I will take my mom's advice and get a hooker.

maybe you could try girls that are not from your class...school is not the only place anyway

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Eliza said:
maybe you could try girls that are not from your class...school is not the only place anyway

I don't know where else to find girls. I was thinking about the gym but I haven't seen any girls yet. I am in summer school so there aren't enough girls around. The school does have a swimming pool and girls hang out there so I might have some luck. I wish these were the days of the ancient Greeks where it was allowed to capture a girl and take her home with you. Anyway, I don't think that there are any girls out there who are interested in Neo Geo. Besides, girls don't like video games - especially Neo Geo games. Oh well...

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
Makismo said:
I don't know where else to find girls. I was thinking about the gym but I haven't seen any girls yet. I am in summer school so there aren't enough girls around. The school does have a swimming pool and girls hang out there so I might have some luck. I wish these were the days of the ancient Greeks where it was allowed to capture a girl and take her home with you. Anyway, I don't think that there are any girls out there who are interested in Neo Geo. Besides, girls don't like video games - especially Neo Geo games. Oh well...

Sir is there anything else you could talk about besides the Neo-Geo...You must have other interests...Do you have a set of male friends maybe they could help

C0ldmud

n00b
Hey Mak, i saw the picture you posted, ok i'm gonna be frank with you:
you're nothing special to look at, you look a bit down as well (like in syndrome)..

But you're not totally moronic looking like say... Chris Burke.

But Makismo, you have some serious problems.. which i'm afraid will escalate at some point or another..

Seriously if this was Minority Report, and i was Tom Cruise i would bring your ass in already...

Status
Not open for further replies.