How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Tristesse said:
Sorry for this hardly understandable sentence, I'm t3h Fr3nCh after all.

I just wanted to say that only really critical situations in life deserve so cruel words about women. Or total gayness.

I don't think his situation is really critical.

I'm 25 (same age as Mak) and if I lived at home still (with mom and dad) I'd be insane too.

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Magnaflux said:
I don't think his situation is really critical.

I'm 25 (same age as Mak) and if I lived at home still (with mom and dad) I'd be insane too.
Some could argue you already are? :p

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Nobody likes you!

Nobody likes you just like nobody likes neo>all that's just the way it is, things will never ever change, that's just the way it is oh...yeah! :rolleyes:

pocketgamer +1

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Vixen said:
Some could argue you already are? :p

Yes and no.

I can get a date, I have a job, friends, go to school ect...

Seriously, he's still living at home. It's hard at his age to bring any girls over when mom is in the kitchen baking cookies.

Maybe Mak would be best off moving out and doing some growing up?

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Pocketgamer said:
Nobody likes you just like nobody likes neo>all that's just the way it is, things will never ever change, that's just the way it is oh...yeah! :rolleyes:

pocketgamer +1
You are an idiot.
War room is MINUS one you tard.

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Magnaflux said:
Yes and no.

I can get a date, I have a job, friends, go to school ect...

Seriously, he's still living at home. It's hard at his age to bring any girls over when mom is in the kitchen baking cookies.

Maybe Mak would be best off moving out and doing some growing up?
I got my own place at 18. Best thing i ever did

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Vixen said:

Thats not so easy to do anymore though, now most people don't leave their parents homes til they hit 21 or 22, times are a changin.

To be honest I think maks problem is that he trys way too hard, from personal experience I can say that he needs to take it down a notch.

Also, I think that your expectations a are little to high, get with some fatties first I hear they love to put out.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
Thats not so easy to do anymore though, now most people don't leave their parents homes til they hit 21 or 22, times are a changin.

To be honest I think maks problem is that he trys way too hard, from personal experience I can say that he needs to take it down a notch.

Also, I think that your expectations a are little to high, get with some fatties first I hear they love to put out.

I found it very easy to move out at 17 years old.

Of course, most kids don't have skills to get jobs, so they graduate and move back home with mommy and daddy. :chimp:

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Magnaflux said:
I found it very easy to move out at 17 years old.

Of course, most kids don't have skills to get jobs, so they graduate and move back home with mommy and daddy. :chimp:

Yeah but with the economy the way it is now, and the way teenagers are these days I think many of them will be at home till their late 20's like our friend mak here.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
Yeah but with the economy the way it is now, and the way teenagers are these days I think many of them will be at home till their late 20's like our friend mak here.

I went to vo-tech.

I got certified in Auto Service and Repair.

I started making $400 a week (net).

Granted I study engineering now, but I learned how to get and maintain a job early.

The point is that moving out, getting a job, paying bills ect... tends to cause some maturity.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Magnaflux said:
I went to vo-tech.

Granted I study engineering now, but I learned how to get and maintain a job early.

The point is that moving out, getting a job, paying bills ect... tends to cause some maturity.

I get what your saying, but many kids like mak are too caught up with something else to give a damn about learning to support themselves and earn an honest dollar. Especially college kids who like to drink...a lot.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
iamyagami22 said:

It's not all that hard...I did it the day I graduated high school and haven't looked back (parents have litterally not helped me since I lived with them).

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
melchia said:
It's not all that hard...I did it the day I graduated high school and haven't looked back.

And when did you graduate?

Im saying that kids who graduated from 2004 and on are going to have a tough time moving out and getting good enough jobs to live on their own. Therefore they will wind up sticking to their parents legs for a while till they can get some skills and a sense of work ethic. Mak i imagine would have little trouble finding a job and could easily life alone...since he pretty much already does.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Vixen said:

Didn't know they let little kids rent apartments...you must have a suga daddy! +200 pocketgamer! :chimp:

vixen=little twat

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
I went to vo-tech.

W000T! mechanic! haha i've been doing the same thing off an on for a while now. i was at it all last year right after highschool, now i'm working cause well i need some dough before i can afford to go back and finish the rest of the ASE certification stuff (and cause i needed a car thus the reason i got the markVIII)

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Pocketgamer said:
Didn't know they let little kids rent apartments...you must have a suga daddy! +200 pocketgamer! :chimp:

vixen=little twat
Haha oh dear. Internet insults *sob* HAHAHAHA :lol:

Yeah actually i rented a 2bedroomed flat at 18. Im now 20 almost a fully trained accountant and i rent my own 4 bedroomed house.

That is all.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Vixen said:

Yeah actually i rented a 2bedroomed flat at 18. Im now 20 almost a fully trained accountant and i rent my own 4 bedroomed house.

That is all.

IT DOESN'T matter!

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Vixen said:

That is all.

I WANT YOU SO BAD! :emb:

Status
Not open for further replies.