How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Big Shady said:
Now that is strong. My cardio, I suck :p

Yeah i find that to be quite true. I can really bulk up but i almost end up having a heart attack. On the other hand i can get really good cardio but my weight lifting suffers. It's all a compromise for me.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
There directly related. when you do cardio, it burns some of the muscle protein aswell. Now if you want to cut fat out.. eat a bunch of meals a day. High protein low fat and your metabolism will burn off the excess fat plus the fat your eating.

By constantly supplying food it keeps the fire going which maintains a level of fat burning effeciency.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Holy shit, this got moved to the warroom... (looks for neo>all's new post count :kekeke: )

edit: will ya look at that, I just lost 80-ish posts myself. :kekeke:

mark-art

NEST Puppet
I don't understand the move... there really hasn't been too much flaming going on, or at least any that's out of control and war room worthy. Since this thread just moved, they need to reinstate teh dinkins asap! :kekeke:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
mark-art said:
I don't understand the move... there really hasn't been too much flaming going on, or at least any that's out of control and war room worthy. Since this thread just moved, they need to reinstate teh dinkins asap! :kekeke:

Blame LWK.

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
Mark of the Wolves said:
I would, but I like viewing some. His just pisses me off because it's two damn pictures.

:lol:

they only appear once in every thread,get over it dude :loco:

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Oh my god!!! i just lost about 50 posts! :eek: Oh well. im still gonna just spam this thread out. its too addictive not to :kekeke:

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
soopafamicom said:
:lol:

they only appear once in every thread,get over it dude :loco:

For me it's once every page unless my setting are just that way. And it's really just the second one...the first is cool.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Vixen said:
Oh my god!!! i just lost about 50 posts! :eek: Oh well. im still gonna just spam this thread out. its too addictive not to :kekeke:

Vixen STFU!

SHOW ME TEH PUZZAY! :envy:

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
vixcock.jpg
:kekeke:

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
84c4308a.gif

Nice fucking work.

Get a goddamn Photobucket account already.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Vixen said:

I got my ex pretty much addicted to Burnout 3. I was like "dammit, woman, lemme play Fight Night sometime, pretty please?" and she would just keep playing that game...

Somehow, I imagine Superfamifreak is posting a lot less now than he was before... "no, you can't ask a question about AOF 2, I have to post in Makismo's thread! :kekeke:

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
jro said:
I got my ex pretty much addicted to Burnout 3. I was like "dammit, woman, lemme play Fight Night sometime, pretty please?" and she would just keep playing that game...

Somehow, I imagine Superfamifreak is posting a lot less now than he was before... "no, you can't ask a question about AOF 2, I have to post in Makismo's thread! :kekeke:
HAHAHA yeah something like that! His gaylord brother broke one of his neo sticks so now i cant even try and beat my mate at puzzle bobble. DAMN HIS BROTHER! DAMN HIM TO HELL!

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Fuck, we need a 2nd thread just to post up the daily highlights of this thread.

I'm 5'11" 138lbs.
28" waist, 32.5" hips, 21" thighs, 12" bicep ( it only differs by .5" when flexed )
and I've still got 9% body fat. I think it's all on my ass though .

You gonna tell me we have equal body fat Mak ?

Status
Not open for further replies.