How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
X-death said:
Hey wow. Ive been thinking about posting a thread similar to this. Thanks Makimo!

I thought you were a girl, X-death. Why would you want to get girls to like you in the way that I am thinking? Shouldn't you start a thread about how to get guys to like you? Whatever you are (male or female), please give me some pointers. Thanks for your time.

X-death

Raiden's Valet
Makismo said:
I thought you were a girl, X-death. Why would you want to get girls to like you in the way that I am thinking? Shouldn't you start a thread about how to get guys to like you? Whatever you are (male or female), please give me some pointers. Thanks for your time.

Hey fuck you and your cleft asshole. the ladies are MINE!

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Makismo said:
I have heard that a number of you have mentioned that I should go to a gym since being 6 feet tall and only weighing 155 pounds isn't that great. The funny thing is, I work out 5 times a week. I used 35 pound weights on the preacher bar. That isn't all that easy. I can do that 10 times in a row for 5 sets. I can bench press 165 pounds easily 10 times for 5 sets - which is more than I weigh. I can do 600 push-ups in one day without any problem. I do my push-ups in 6 sets with 100 reps each. I use a 60 pound dumbbell for the French curl. I can do that 50 times in a row. I do that about 4 times so 200 reps.

I also do the leg press machine and I put about 400 pounds on it and do 30 reps. I usually do 400-500 crunches every other day. I also work my deltoids with a 35 pounder doing arm extensions. I use 85 pound weights for the dumbbell press. I use the maximum weight on the abb-machine which is 200 pounds. I do a lot of other things as well. I am actually a lot stronger than most of the people who weigh a lot more than me but I am still thin as a rail. I wish I could get bigger. Oh well....

Your body weight has nothing to do with it. I am 6 foot and weight about 145lbs. Alot of girls like me, and I just hooked up with a hot ass girl the other night. It's all about how you act around them. If you act like a scared coward they are not going to think anything of you. Just because your skinny does not mean that girls don't think you look good. Some girls love skinny guys and for god sakes being skinny is alot better then being fat unless your after the thick girls. Looks are not what is most important to girls anyways, they do not think like us. It is all about personality, if they have fun with you, etc. Unless your face is totally fucked up, you smell, and your ribs show through your shirt girls are not going to trip. I doubt that your that much skinnier then me:

10515324_l.jpg

I can already tell by how you are talking that your not that confident, that is your biggest downfall...Girls hate that. Even if you are uncomfortable with your looks never let a girl know you are. I don't know if you are being sarcastic in this thread or not but if you are for real, take my advice and gain some confidence; It will do you a whole lot of good. Also, I don't know what you wear as far as clothes but going out in a Tekken Tag T-Shirt certainly won't help you with getting laid. Go to Macy's and get some nice Polo stuff or somthing, I am sure you have the funds to do so since you have a semi-large AES collection...

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Wow :eek:

If you go to college then start spending time in the student center/lounge. Freshmen just starting seem to want to meet and talk to as many people as possible since they are new to the school and usually the area. And follow the advice of most of the people here, really. Get the fuck out of your house. Do you have a job even? Get a part time job at the mall or something as there are endless chances to talk to girls if you work at the mall. This is really the saddest thing I have ever seen.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Makismo -

I'm being completely serious here (this has happened maybe once in all of my five gajillion posts). After reading through your more recent posts a little more carefully, I really think you should seek some sort of counseling. A lot of these tips that you're getting here seem like good advice, but I honestly don't think that they're the root of the problem. I think the root of the problem is your mental state, and I don't think you're going to be able to fix it by yourself.

You seem very unhappy and insecure with yourself, and the direction your life is going, almost to the point that it's becoming dangerously unhealthy. I would make an appointment with a psychologist tomorrow morning, and see how it goes. If your attitude doesn't improve, I would then consider visiting a psychiatrist, and possibly getting on some type of medication temporarily.

Once you get things worked out in that capacity, I think the rest of the things you're after will fall into place. You should at least consider it.

X-death

Raiden's Valet
galfordo said:
Makismo -

I'm being completely serious here (this has happened maybe once in all of my five gajillion posts). After reading through your more recent posts a little more carefully, I really think you should seek some sort of counseling. A lot of these tips that you're getting here seem like good advice, but I honestly don't think that they're the root of the problem. I think the root of the problem is your mental state, and I don't think you're going to be able to fix it by yourself.

You seem very unhappy and insecure with yourself, and the direction your life is going, almost to the point that it's becoming dangerously unhealthy. I would make an appointment with a psychologist tomorrow morning, and see how it goes. If your attitude doesn't improve, I would then consider visiting a psychiatrist, and possibly getting on some type of medication temporarily.

Once you get things worked out in that capacity, I think the rest of the things you're after will fall into place. You should at least consider it.

Dont listen to him hes a republican!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I think he's right...

(galfordo, not X-death)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
X-death said:
Dont listen to him hes a republican!

I'm a republican, and I'm even considered heartless by their standards - and yet I'm still feeling sympathy toward this guy. That's how I know that there's something not right here ....

Go talk to a professional, Makismo. Seriously.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
1: stop smoking
2: don't talk about videogames or wear gaming clothes.
3: show us a picture of yourself, so we can fix you.
4: never say "I don't know, what do you want to do."

other option, sell your neo and get a hooker, then save up another 13 years to get another.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
galfordo said:
Makismo -

Medication won't do shit, it totally fucked my sisters life over. The only way he is going to feel better and gain confidence is to go out and meet some ladies. I was in this spot about three months ago, maybe not as bad as this but pretty bad. Spent so much time with this girl, she gave me blue balls everytime we hung out, and then one day it was over. I put up with so much of her shit, I lost all confidence in myself, and was really depressed for a bit. Then I thought to myself, what am I doing? Why don't I get off my ass and go meet some new girls. I started going to clubs, hanging out with other people more etc. Pretty soon I was not depressed and could are less about my past relations with this girl I used to like. Look at me now, as happy as can be. If I could get through what I got through Im sure Makismo can. Hooking up with a girl is going to be much better for him then any medication.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Clean out your system. Get on some cleansing diet. I read about people swallowing some stuff and for a whole day they shat out rocks they had in their kidneys, intestines, etc... After this you'll have a stronger body for shapping into your new life.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Neo Maikeru said:
Medication won't do shit, it totally fucked my sisters life over. The only way he is going to feel better and gain confidence is to go out and meet some ladies. I was in this spot about three months ago, maybe not as bad as this but pretty bad. Spent so much time with this girl, she gave me blue balls everytime we hung out, and then one day it was over. I put up with so much of her shit, I lost all confidence in myself, and was really depressed for a bit. Then I thought to myself, what am I doing? Why don't I get off my ass and go meet some new girls. I started going to clubs, hanging out with other people more etc. Pretty soon I was not depressed and could are less about my past relations with this girl I used to like. Look at me now, as happy as can be. If I could get through what I got through Im sure Makismo can. Hooking up with a girl is going to be much better for him then any medication.

I know this guy for whom medication only got him very passive, fat and he now breathes like a pig.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
This thread has got more "serious" responses than I could have imagined...

Makismo, first of all you need to make some male friends, don't even think of being able to date a girl if you can't even have a boy be your friend. I'm not saying you must become gay, although it could be a solution, gays find boyfriends very easily, it's just a matter of changing your sexual preferences but I guess is too late for that.

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
wearing game t-shrit isn't all bad just don't wear it all the time cuz the other day fourth of July weekend I went to starbucks with my brother and we were the only people in the store well I was wearing an arcade shirt and the girl who took my order had an ok face but a hot body well she saw my shirt and said they here bro gos there.then we start to talk she go on break and gives me her number.so wear what you like cuz maybe a girl might go up to and you will have some thing in common.

let me give you some tips

1. stop smoking

2.get shirts that are funny or that have something funny

3.get firends ASAP

4.brush every day and if you have yellow teeth get them clean

5.get your confident back

and if you have a car come down to houston and me and some other members on the forums we can met up at the stargate if you want

SEGA_X

Ninja Combat Warrior
Ill6 said:
1) Spend less time on the Internet.
2) Spend less time playing games
3) Spend less time playing games on the internet
4) Spend less time reading magazines about playing games on the internet

Then use your spare time to meet people.

Amen :buttrock:

Robert

20 Year Member
Hello boys and girls, I'm new to this board!

I used to go to neo-geo.com a lot to chat about neo geo and game relative threads and today we I came here it was a totally different forum. There is a thread started by Makismo without flames, a thread full of good comments.

Could you give me the link to the old forum, please?

Seriously, what do you expect from that thread? A solution? you'll never get one here. The answer has to come from you . I'm sorry but if you have to ask in a video game forum a way to get loved, you don't deserved to be loved.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Makismo said:
I have heard that a number of you have mentioned that I should go to a gym since being 6 feet tall and only weighing 155 pounds isn't that great. The funny thing is, I work out 5 times a week. I used 35 pound weights on the preacher bar. That isn't all that easy. I can do that 10 times in a row for 5 sets. I can bench press 165 pounds easily 10 times for 5 sets - which is more than I weigh. I can do 600 push-ups in one day without any problem. I do my push-ups in 6 sets with 100 reps each. I use a 60 pound dumbbell for the French curl. I can do that 50 times in a row. I do that about 4 times so 200 reps.

I also do the leg press machine and I put about 400 pounds on it and do 30 reps. I usually do 400-500 crunches every other day. I also work my deltoids with a 35 pounder doing arm extensions. I use 85 pound weights for the dumbbell press. I use the maximum weight on the abb-machine which is 200 pounds. I do a lot of other things as well. I am actually a lot stronger than most of the people who weigh a lot more than me but I am still thin as a rail. I wish I could get bigger. Oh well....

So you do all this exercise and you smoke loads of cigarettes every day.

And you wonder why you don't grow ?

Quit smoking, eat lots of healthy food, in case necessary get some weightgainers and with that schedule of yours, EVERYONE will grow !

I just couldn't let this pass by unanswered, everyone knows that smoking keeps you from growing properly.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Robert said:
Hello boys and girls, I'm new to this board!

I used to go to neo-geo.com a lot to chat about neo geo and game relative threads and today we I came here it was a totally different forum. There is a thread started by Makismo without flames, a thread full of good comments.

Could you give me the link to the old forum, please?

Seriously, what do you expect from that thread? A solution? you'll never get one here. The answer has to come from you . I'm sorry but if you have to ask in a video game forum a way to get loved, you don't deserved to be loved.
funniest post ever.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
phyrexiadamned said:
do some heavy drinking and lower your standards

I didn't even need to read the thread

this is the most simple yet effective plan

everything else requires things like thinking, trial and error, money

just buy some Boone's Farm Wine (2 for 5 bucks) and hang out at the diaper section of Walmart, you're sure to find some chick to sack, I mean, it's a given they've put out before, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.