How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
melchia said:
the one in northpark is kinda cramped imo...but there are some awesome bars not too far from there (little further south on 75). Cuba Libre has a very nice one, on the floor above its restaurant...would make a nice second date

Thanks for the advice but this girl isn't 21 yet. She is 20 until around February of 2006. She informed me that she is going to be spending her senior year on a cruise ship taking classes all over the world. That sounds fine and dandy but she also said this: she has no reason to stay in Dallas as of right now. Perhaps I can give her a reason. I guess she doesn't have that many people to hang out with. This might work to my advantage but it could also blow up in my face. I must get her to hang out with me prior to her leaving. I am not sure how I will proceed with the next part of the mission. I don't want to act right away but perhaps soon. I will ask her out in a week or two...I think.

#1 Makismo fan

I can see how this is a big development and is important to you, but you have to realize that trying to get her to stay in Dallas is basically going to prevent her from doing something that would be really cool and good for her. If something happens with you two and she decides to stay because of you, that's okay. But don't try to persuade her to stay or you'll just be declaring that you're a selfish asshole. In any case, good luck and keep up the good work.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
DashK said:
would you ever jack off a man?

I'm eating a tuna sandwhich on rye bread. It's white albacore, not that shitty grey tuna. Little mayo, little mustard, salt and pepper and a ever so crisp piece of romaine lettuce. I made this lovely meal before work and I must say it traveled well.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I keep hovering around the 5000 mark (I blame the kernow thread for denying me)

I've realized that I'm a spammer and it honestly took me a look at my post count to determine that, otherwise I could careless about it

most users here haven't amassed this many posts in 2+ years

long live the spam

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
I'm eating a tuna sandwhich on rye bread. It's white albacore, not that shitty grey tuna. Little mayo, little mustard, salt and pepper and a ever so crisp piece of romaine lettuce. I made this lovely meal before work and I must say it traveled well.

White Albacore has a wierd texture, is all dry, and tastes wierd.

Gray Tuna > White Tuna.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
I'm high as a kite

I just keep on hovering - Like in the Matrix.

Remember the part in the Matrix where Neo sees that cat and then he sees it again and they keep grilling him about it? Imagine if instead of a cat it was a fart.

*Pffft*

Neo: Deja Vu.

Fishburne: Was it the same fart?!?

Neo: I don't know.

Fishburne: Did it smell the same?

Neo: Yeah.

Fishburne: EXACTLY THE SAME?!?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Makismo said:
Thanks for the advice but this girl isn't 21 yet. She is 20 until around February of 2006. She informed me that she is going to be spending her senior year on a cruise ship taking classes all over the world. That sounds fine and dandy but she also said this: she has no reason to stay in Dallas as of right now. Perhaps I can give her a reason. I guess she doesn't have that many people to hang out with. This might work to my advantage but it could also blow up in my face. I must get her to hang out with me prior to her leaving. I am not sure how I will proceed with the next part of the mission. I don't want to act right away but perhaps soon. I will ask her out in a week or two...I think.
Holy crap wait a minute James. I just tapped into this thread for a brief break from the rest of the place and, correct me if I'm wrong, coffee-date girl is melchia? Sounds like way too much coincidence here.....
:emb:

melchia

Franco's Trainer
D-Lite said:
Holy crap wait a minute James. I just tapped into this thread for a brief break from the rest of the place and, correct me if I'm wrong, coffee-date girl is melchia? Sounds like way too much coincidence here.....
:emb:

Yeah, very funny... :spock:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Are there any tall clock towers near you Mak ? Have you ever fired a rifle ?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Abasuto said:
Are there any tall clock towers near you Mak ? Have you ever fired a rifle ?

I own a rifle and yes, Dallas Hall has an observatory deck at the top of the building. Great view of the rest of the school. You can see everyone from there. I have always wanted to go up there and have some fun...

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
I posted Makismo cards in the Creative Forum Trading Card Thread

Check them out everyone! http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1717248&postcount=228

bloodthirstyogrecard8nc.jpg

fitofragecard6eh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

*bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.