Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138
Results 3,426 to 3,439 of 3439

Thread: How do I get girls to like me?

  1. #3426
    Sieger's Squire
    Greywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Vienna, Austria

    Posts
    962

    Thumbs up

    Glad to read this Mak! Good luck on your next date!

    (-1 )

  2. #3427
    Gal Ageise's Demon
    Makismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,071
    Quote Originally Posted by melchia
    the one in northpark is kinda cramped imo...but there are some awesome bars not too far from there (little further south on 75). Cuba Libre has a very nice one, on the floor above its restaurant...would make a nice second date
    Thanks for the advice but this girl isn't 21 yet. She is 20 until around February of 2006. She informed me that she is going to be spending her senior year on a cruise ship taking classes all over the world. That sounds fine and dandy but she also said this: she has no reason to stay in Dallas as of right now. Perhaps I can give her a reason. I guess she doesn't have that many people to hang out with. This might work to my advantage but it could also blow up in my face. I must get her to hang out with me prior to her leaving. I am not sure how I will proceed with the next part of the mission. I don't want to act right away but perhaps soon. I will ask her out in a week or two...I think.

  3. #3428
    #1 Makismo fan
    Guest
    I can see how this is a big development and is important to you, but you have to realize that trying to get her to stay in Dallas is basically going to prevent her from doing something that would be really cool and good for her. If something happens with you two and she decides to stay because of you, that's okay. But don't try to persuade her to stay or you'll just be declaring that you're a selfish asshole. In any case, good luck and keep up the good work.

  4. #3429
    Orgy Hosting Mod abasuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Back in Atlanta

    Posts
    22,431
    Quote Originally Posted by DashK
    would you ever jack off a man?
    I'm eating a tuna sandwhich on rye bread. It's white albacore, not that shitty grey tuna. Little mayo, little mustard, salt and pepper and a ever so crisp piece of romaine lettuce. I made this lovely meal before work and I must say it traveled well.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiEddie View Post
    our flame wars have become smarter. More tactical. Like the CIA of Trolling

  5. #3430
    Bitter Gamer
    roker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    14,307
    I keep hovering around the 5000 mark (I blame the kernow thread for denying me)

    I've realized that I'm a spammer and it honestly took me a look at my post count to determine that, otherwise I could careless about it

    most users here haven't amassed this many posts in 2+ years

    long live the spam

  6. #3431
    Beard of Zeus
    Nesagwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    FLORIDA

    Posts
    21,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Abasuto
    I'm eating a tuna sandwhich on rye bread. It's white albacore, not that shitty grey tuna. Little mayo, little mustard, salt and pepper and a ever so crisp piece of romaine lettuce. I made this lovely meal before work and I must say it traveled well.
    White Albacore has a wierd texture, is all dry, and tastes wierd.

    Gray Tuna > White Tuna.

  7. #3432
    Banned Stinky-Dinkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Mexico.

    Posts
    7,485

    I'm high as a kite

    I just keep on hovering - Like in the Matrix.

    Remember the part in the Matrix where Neo sees that cat and then he sees it again and they keep grilling him about it? Imagine if instead of a cat it was a fart.

    *Pffft*

    Neo: Deja Vu.

    Fishburne: Was it the same fart?!?

    Neo: I don't know.

    Fishburne: Did it smell the same?

    Neo: Yeah.

    Fishburne: EXACTLY THE SAME?!?

  8. #3433
    Choi's Clawmaker
    Dean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco

    Posts
    4,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Makismo
    Thanks for the advice but this girl isn't 21 yet. She is 20 until around February of 2006. She informed me that she is going to be spending her senior year on a cruise ship taking classes all over the world. That sounds fine and dandy but she also said this: she has no reason to stay in Dallas as of right now. Perhaps I can give her a reason. I guess she doesn't have that many people to hang out with. This might work to my advantage but it could also blow up in my face. I must get her to hang out with me prior to her leaving. I am not sure how I will proceed with the next part of the mission. I don't want to act right away but perhaps soon. I will ask her out in a week or two...I think.
    Holy crap wait a minute James. I just tapped into this thread for a brief break from the rest of the place and, correct me if I'm wrong, coffee-date girl is melchia? Sounds like way too much coincidence here.....

    For superguns and TurboGrafx/PC Engine goods:

    My Wii Number: 4098 9725 1679 0043

  9. #3434
    Orgy Hosting Mod abasuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Back in Atlanta

    Posts
    22,431
    D-Lite knows to much.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiEddie View Post
    our flame wars have become smarter. More tactical. Like the CIA of Trolling

  10. #3435
    Setsuna's Owl Keeper
    melchia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    some trailer down by the river

    Posts
    3,627
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Lite
    Holy crap wait a minute James. I just tapped into this thread for a brief break from the rest of the place and, correct me if I'm wrong, coffee-date girl is melchia? Sounds like way too much coincidence here.....
    Yeah, very funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by goingmerry
    wow you are suck a fucking bitch. i acutaly masterbated to your picture in the post your pics thread. i'll have you know i regret doing that and i never again will. do they even allow women on the internet anymore?

  11. #3436
    Genyosai's Servant
    Segata_Sanshiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    states
    Posts
    2,958
    http://www.outpostnine.com/editorials/mating3.html

    He has some good advice Mak.

    But yeah, the sleep thing sounds bad. You really shouldn't give too much of a fuck. Think of this as a learning process rather than something serious (she's going on that cruise anyways...)

  12. #3437
    Orgy Hosting Mod abasuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Back in Atlanta

    Posts
    22,431
    Are there any tall clock towers near you Mak ? Have you ever fired a rifle ?
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiEddie View Post
    our flame wars have become smarter. More tactical. Like the CIA of Trolling

  13. #3438
    Gal Ageise's Demon
    Makismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Abasuto
    Are there any tall clock towers near you Mak ? Have you ever fired a rifle ?
    I own a rifle and yes, Dallas Hall has an observatory deck at the top of the building. Great view of the rest of the school. You can see everyone from there. I have always wanted to go up there and have some fun...

  14. #3439
    NAM-75 Vet
    Turrican_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    484

    I posted Makismo cards in the Creative Forum Trading Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Makismo
    Supreme power is in my hands now. The girl I had a coffee date with last week has asked me to have coffee with her again.
    Get the Mak wallpaper. PM me for the video tribute. I have also made a screensaver and laptop wallpaper- ask for details!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •