Neo Geo Pocket Cases (NDS)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Well i thought I would share in case some folks got the late wave of NGPC games with no cases, I gotten a few seconds so I can have 2 player action, taking advantage of the prices so I decided to buy some to have so pocket chilvary battles and so on.

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
IMG_0019.jpg
I wish I was better at this digital cammera crap, plus my cammera is a piece of crap anyway, but you get the idea right?

Last edited:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
So you're offering these gratis? Or at a fee?
Or are you merely showing off your doubles?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
KagerouSama said:
So you're offering these gratis? Or at a fee?
Or are you merely showing off your doubles?

Sorry about the pictures I know they look shitty!:annoyed: I'll resize them in a few again I apologize, I know they are dizzing the bejesus out off my eyes ARRGH!

As far as showing off, I'm not showing of man (I like the doubles in my NGPC collection so I can have 2 player action!), I'm just showing how you can make cases for this new wave of cheap (You can get The Last Blade for like 8 dollars shipped in ebay) Neo Geo Pocket games that only come in a clear case, and no big case, that way if you have any without the case you can go to a gamestop or something, BE NICE (seems like something you need practice on!) and ask if they can give you a couple of extra cases form their displays, most of those guys are cool and don't give any trouble about it. Then print and cut and good to go!

If anyone needs the art I scan them pretty good and have them all set in Acrobat ready to print, I can emailed them to anyone so let me know (oh yeah, for the bitter guy I mean I'll email the prints FREE!)

KagerouSama

15 Year Member
electricgrave said:
BE NICE (seems like something you need practice on!)
:conf: What? I thought I was one of the good natured ones. You're really not seen mean yet.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'll resize them and post them later

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Man itought it would look better I resize them in and everything I'm sorry I give up!

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
electricgrave said:
Man itought it would look better I resize them in and everything I'm sorry I give up!

Don't be a wuss, try again.

PS, you'll need some thicker skin if you want to hang around here long.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Don't be a wuss, try again.

PS, you'll need some thicker skin if you want to hang around here long.
Is not about beign a wuss cowboy, I'll get tehm done in a few, I laready resize one of them, but is quite a process, so hang on a little longer, I'm ganna take new pictures see if they come up better.
IMG_0019.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
KagerouSama said:
:conf: What? I thought I was one of the good natured ones. You're really not seen mean yet.
What you thought you were good natured, if you were you wouldn't be a sarcastic smart ass boyo! just because I don't like sarcasm, doesn't mean I can't take it, the question is can you take a snap back every now and then, or do you like to box with a face mask still?

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
So does the cart fit in there anywhere or is it just kind of loose in it?

KagerouSama

15 Year Member
electricgrave said:
What you thought you were good natured, if you were you wouldn't be a sarcastic smart ass boyo! just because I don't like sarcasm, doesn't mean I can't take it, the question is can you take a snap back every now and then, or do you like to box with a face mask still?

What? Dude, settle down.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
So does the cart fit in there anywhere or is it just kind of loose in it?

Same thing I wanted to know.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The cart sits between the 4 pegs in theblack back board, they hold the cart in place, I've been looking aforun to see if I find some sort of clips that are self adhesive or something like it.

Although the cart stays in place pretty darn good, I would like clips because it would look more manufaturer style, so with a little bit of time I'm sure I'll find something good.

That store Michael's is girly I know! but they have all kinds of little stuff and maybe I'll find something there.

So you guys know, you gotta cut out the NDS things out which is fairly esay with a nice blade, then cut an old DVD case square to cover the whole area so it looks seamless, glue them together and all set.

Give me a few days I'll come up with something.

Hey there watto you shoot I shoot cool?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
electricgrave said:
The cart sits between the 4 pegs in theblack back board...

So you guys know, you gotta cut out the NDS things out which is fairly esay with a nice blade, then cut an old DVD case square to cover the whole area so it looks seamless, glue them together and all set.

WTF?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Dude! maybe I wasn't clear at the beginning these are NDS cases made to fit NGPC games, I thought I was clear about that, but I guess I wasn't, just think about it for a sec and work with me would ya?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
electricgrave said:
Dude! maybe I wasn't clear at the beginning these are NDS cases made to fit NGPC games, I thought I was clear about that, but I guess I wasn't, just think about it for a sec and work with me would ya?

so basically your saying that NDS cases need to be modified in order to fit NGPC games.

thank you ma'am.

kubrick

Stakes Winner
Nice idea but the cover art looks weird when it's stretched like that.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
kubrick said:
Nice idea but the cover art looks weird when it's stretched like that.
I agree, but is a small price to pay, for the benefit of loose games.

In other thought though, perhaps I should off frame it, and keep the original size intact, I'll keep that in mind.

Keep it coming though, that's why I post this stuff anyway.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
:spock:

New Englanders are assholes.

Hey Spicy Whore, I think the only ass in here is you, the hole I think you have it else where though, perhaps your rotting cabbage brain twit!

voodoodoctorx

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
interesting idea but id be a little more impressed if you modded the gba slot to fit ngpc.

03-07-06_0514.jpg

you could remove a chunk of the back, replace it with an old dvd case square, then glue the gba tabs back on. it would look more origionalish and it wouldnt be anymore work.