PSOne import shooters.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Just wanted to make a topic about the must have import shooters for the PSOne. I just played some Harmful Park and must say it's really good!

Any other PSOne exclusive shooters that are must haves? I've heard about Airgrave, but haven't played it yet!

BIG

sony fanboy
Zanac X Zanac
Gradius Gaiden
Nightraid
Project X2:No Relief
Gaia Seed
Geppy-X (4-disc. shooter)
Kyuiin

B-

kubrick

Stakes Winner
Not sure if these are PS-exclusive or not, but they're damn good anyway

Raiden DX
Raiden Project

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
R-Type Delta too. Strikers 1945 II if you don't have this one on another system of course.

Whenever you have a request, I would advise you to go to shmups.com.

As you asked for, a list of PS1 games:

http://www.classicgaming.com/shmups/xenocidefiles/ps1.html

Oh, and if you intend to miss Einhander, it's a DAMN shame.

EDit: where are you famous sigs dreamer? Can't wait to see new ones. ;)

Last edited:

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Man, just tried to get some price range for Harmful Park and the game reaches $130!! Can't play it for sure as it's certainly not worth that price. I didn't know some shmups reached so insane amounts on PS1.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Tristesse said:
Man, just tried to get some price range for Harmful Park and the game reaches $130!! Can't play it for sure as it's certainly not worth that price. I didn't know some shmups reached so insane amounts on PS1.

Shooters hold or raise in value very well. I recall someone selling a Harmful Park for like $90 or $100 (shmup boards?) w/o the spine. I've never played it, but weather it's worth its price or not is moot. If you don't feel it is after buying it, just unload it and get your money back. Kind of like RS.

As for Night Raid, I've always been curious about it. I like Takumi shooters, but a lot of people say it's just 'meh'. Plus it's not that common.