The DS Thread

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I propose that all us DS owners, keep one post in this thread where they list their games and any friend codes.

My System:
Original Silver DS

My Games:
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Mario Kart DS Friend code: 043014 775500
Sonic Rush
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence
Metroid Prime Pinball

Etc:
Mem card case, works with DS cards

Last edited:

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
System:
Original Silver DS (UK pre-release version,with 2 demo carts and t-shirt and mario 64 DS)

My games:
Polarium
Zookeeper
Puyo Puyo
Ridge Racer
Meteos
WarioWare:Touched
Bomberman
Mr Driller : Drill Spirits
Atari collection
Mario 64 DS
Feel The Magic
Kirby Canvas Curse
Mario Kart : 227699 430883
Metroid Pinball

This is actually my third DS,firstly I had a jap machine,then I had a US machine from Tonk with a bucketload of games and a nice official carry case.

I also have a growing collection of different styli - pac pix,mario kart,animal crossing,naruto and one of the flashing type.

The missus has a pink jap DS with zookeeper and nintendogs.

Last edited:

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Super Famicom, this thread is meant for Finns ^^'

I've got the basic DS and some games; Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (a must-buy for everyone), Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (a good music game), Puyo Puyo Fever Chuu and Castlevania.

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
Reiko said:
Super Famicom, this thread is meant for Finns ^^'

I've got the basic DS and some games; Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (a must-buy for everyone), Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (a good music game), Puyo Puyo Fever Chuu and Castlevania.

"I propose that all us DS owners, keep one post in this thread where they list their games and also any friend codes."

To me that is open to all,hence the reply.It's not like everyone was jumping in with their info,plus its good way to get the friend codes for more international players which is one of the reasons that I guess this thread was first started..........and dude,get the name right :multi_co::loco:

Last edited:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
soopafamicom said:
"I propose that all us DS owners, keep one post in this thread where they list their games and also any friend codes."

To me that is open to all,hence the reply.It's not like everyone was jumping in with their info,plus its good way to get the friend codes for more international players which is one of the reasons that I guess this thread was first started

Well, you know this is a finnish forum. And notice the word "us".

RockstarRunner propably wants to play Mario Kart with someone he knows. If he wants strangers he doesn't need friend codes.

But no problem, mate.

I don't have any wi-fi games, maybe when Metroid Prime Hunters comes out.

I have:

Basic silver DS

Super Mario 64 DS
Polarium
Wario Ware Touched!
Another Code: Two Memories
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Nintendogs Labrador & Friends
Meteos
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Van you believe this!!?

I and my girlfriend were on holiday in Turku on Skiing holiday and she bought a Mario Kart pak from Sokos Turku. The DS had one dead pixel and we thought that this was just bad luck and we returned the console to Sokos next morning. This second console had three dead pixels so we had no choice but to return it again... This time to Sokos Helsinki. The third DS had one dead pixel !!! :mad:

She has not yet returned it but she will write a letter to Nintendo to tell them couple of words about the poor quality...

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
TaiDOmi said:
Van you believe this!!?

I and my girlfriend were on holiday in Turku on Skiing holiday and she bought a Mario Kart pak from Sokos Turku. The DS had one dead pixel and we thought that this was just bad luck and we returned the console to Sokos next morning. This second console had three dead pixels so we had no choice but to return it again... This time to Sokos Helsinki. The third DS had one dead pixel !!! :mad:

She has not yet returned it but she will write a letter to Nintendo to tell them couple of words about the poor quality...

Just send it to Amo for a new screen.

But make no mistake, you had phenomenally bad luck there. PSP's are much more prone to dead pixels, and you might not even be able to return the console if there are 5 or less dead pixels.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I will undoubtedly upgrade sometime to a DS Lite when they are regularly available, I do not think it will be hard to sell my current DS, not that i'm unhappy or anything with the current machine.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Hey RR: Is the RE DS worth of buying? I like all RE games this far but I am just interested to know your opinion about this version?

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
It's RE on the DS, simple really. The extra touches in the rebirth mode are neat though. I like it.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Ok, so who got / is getting a lite? I'll be grabbing one this week, and my ds fat will go to my mother, who is hooked on brain training after trying it when she visited recently.

Still can't decide between black or white... I may go white...

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
RockstarRunner said:
I propose that all us DS owners, keep one post in this thread where they list their games and any friend codes.

My System:
Original Silver DS

My Games:
Mario Kart DS Friend code: 043014 775500
Sonic Rush
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence
Metroid Prime Pinball

Etc:
Mem card case, works with DS cards

lol, I got nearly every single game you have but instead of Metroid Prime Pinball, I have Metroid Prime Hunters and instead of Viewtiful Joe I have Mario & Luigi Partners in Time. I also have the same gray DS and a brand new white DS lite it is simply gorgeous.:glee:

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
I will get a DS Lite when there will be a pink one available. Latest DS games I've bought are Trauma Center, Metroid Prime Hunters, Tetris DS... I think New Super Mario Bros. will be next.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
It's crazy how many good games the DS is getting.

I bought 10 for it on it's first year, and now I've bought Animal Crossing and Brain Training as well. And I still have 4 games on my shopping list.

My newest game is Phoenix Wright, which is FABULOUS. Really, do yourself a favour and pick this one up. If you don't like it, I'll give you your money back. ;)

And of course, it only gets better, as the New Super Mario Bros is coming in a few days...

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
I bought the Japanese Phoenix Wright in October, it is one of the best games on DS.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
finngamer said:
It's crazy how many good games the DS is getting.

I bought 10 for it on it's first year, and now I've bought Animal Crossing and Brain Training as well. And I still have 4 games on my shopping list.

My newest game is Phoenix Wright, which is FABULOUS. Really, do yourself a favour and pick this one up. If you don't like it, I'll give you your money back. ;)

And of course, it only gets better, as the New Super Mario Bros is coming in a few days...

Just got ahold of Phoenix Wright haven't played it yet cause I'm still playing Trauma Center by the way its fabulous.