Hola

Bucciarello

Guerilla Warrior
15 Year Member
Good day to everyone, if someone can help me, I'd like to know if there is any good place in Barcelona in which I can play videogames, such as beat 'em up like Street Fighter or King of Fighters;

if you know, please type down the complete address and all the info you consider necessary!

Thanks to anyone who answers :)

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
There are very few arcades in Barcelona, and most of them don't have 2D fighting games, and if they do, it's hard to find competition anyway. The only way left to play fighting games is in tournaments made on console from time to time, or in meeting's at some people's houses.
Just let me know if you come over here and we might be able to arrange something.

Bucciarello

Guerilla Warrior
15 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
There are very few arcades in Barcelona, and most of them don't have 2D fighting games, and if they do, it's hard to find competition anyway. The only way left to play fighting games is in tournaments made on console from time to time, or in meeting's at some people's houses.
Just let me know if you come over here and we might be able to arrange something.
Hi,thank you for the answer, I walked a bit trough Barcelona and I found the scene as you explained; the only place I found "interesting" was called "New wave" or something like that and it was on Las Ramblas; I say interesting because the only fighting games not on emulators I found were a King of Fighters and Breakers revenge; anyway I think that trough this Sunday morning, between 9 and 12 am, I will be there to seek for some challenge to those 2 games, so if you are near there, you have nothing else to do and you are interested in challenging a not much experienced Kof player let me know or come directly there, I bring glasses and I think I will have a black skin jacket with some stems on it, see ya :)

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Yeah, that's "New Park", a chain of Arcades, there are some in Barcelona, and the biggest one is the one at Las Ramblas. Maybe I'll try to be there tomorrow at that time.

Bucciarello

Guerilla Warrior
15 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
Yeah, that's "New Park", a chain of Arcades, there are some in Barcelona, and the biggest one is the one at Las Ramblas. Maybe I'll try to be there tomorrow at that time.
Yeah, glad to have met you, mister, I hope we'll repeat this thing :)
with better arcades :lolz:

thank you again for having come :buttrock:

p.s.: do you live near Barceloneta? I'd swear to have seen you near the port, and you were talking at the mobile saying "soy Dani", but maybe I was only dreaming, by that time I was awake from 24 hours before :eek:

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Yeah, it was nice to have some matches with you, I'm sorry I had to leave so soon because I had to be somewhere else at 12.

As I said, if you ever come again just let me know and you can come to my home, so we can play KOF in better conditions.

PS: I live in Vallcarca and I haven't been in Barceloneta for many months, so it had to be a dream, or most likely somebody else :mr_t:

Bucciarello

Guerilla Warrior
15 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
Yeah, it was nice to have some matches with you, I'm sorry I had to leave so soon because I had to be somewhere else at 12.

As I said, if you ever come again just let me know and you can come to my home, so we can play KOF in better conditions.

PS: I live in Vallcarca and I haven't been in Barceloneta for many months, so it had to be a dream, or most likely somebody else :mr_t:

Hahahaha i'ts very probable, I'm back in Italy and I had to dream 18 hours to get back my powers, and still I'm not that ok
ghgh.gif

See ya soon, at the tournament or at your home :buttrock: