Thread: a call to all muslims!!

Goal! Goal! Goal!

a call to all muslims!!

salam alikom,

this is a call to all muslims(arabs or not) i gust want to reminde u all that we have to fight of what happened in europe(denmark)by insulting the prophet mohammed. it is our duty to fight whoever want to insult islam. all u can do is to show ur support in this thread, this is the least we can do as a muslims who belive in one God and mohamed is the prophet of God.

salam alikom

ur brother sameh from palastine(living in texas) thanks!

Goal! Goal! Goal!

re:

nope i wont do that in here. i would do it in thier own country. if i got killed, paradice is waiting for me. if i killed them. hell is waiting for them. they crossed the line, not with the prophet mohamed. no no no that's a revolution.

alaho akbar.
    Last edited by sameh903; 02-08-2006 at 03:50 AM.

Banned for Being:
    RACIST SCUM
    Quote Originally Posted by sameh903
    salam alikom,

this is a call to all muslims(arabs or not) i gust want to reminde u all that we have to fight of what happened in europe(denmark)by insulting the prophet mohammed. it is our duty to fight whoever want to insult islam. all u can do is to show ur support in this thread, this is the least we can do as a muslims who belive in one God and mohamed is the prophet of God.

salam alikom

Fuck mohamad, that dude sucks big dutch cock. Your nothing but a fucking jew with a towl on your head, go fuck yourself. I can't waite till we drop the big one on you motherfuckers. If you have so much pride, go back to your fucking homeland bitch, no one wants you here.

Goal! Goal! Goal!

re:

wish u are here in texas i would smack u in the head. i am not a jew. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no . ok hear that very good. jews will have thier own blacky day someday. if u keep pushing like this belive me war will be between us. u dont miss with our religion,cuz we didnt. we never ever ever ever talked bad about jesus u know why, cuz God and mohamed and islam told us not to curse him or any other prophet, this how u respect other's people religion, not making fun of them by any mean.

peace.

/\/\/\/\/\/\
    \/\/\/\/\/\/

can any1 post the screenie of this fat muslim guy from Karnov Revenge? he looks like mohammmmmmm-u-kno-who.

Ukyo's Doctor
    salam alikom,

salam alikom

LOL people take the piss out of jesus (Southpark, Family Guy etc) all the time, you dont see all christians up in arms about it. Your just warping the worlds view of muslims even further with bullshit like this.

Kuroko's Training Dummy

We must respect eachother not hurting eachother!

Crossed Swords Squire
    nope i wont do that in here. i would do it in thier own country. if i got killed, paradice is waiting for me. if i killed them. hell is waiting for them. they crossed the line, not with the prophet mohamed. no no no that's a revolution.

alaho akbar.
    I don't think God will be happy if you kill people. If God is, then it's just a proof that the picture was right and islam is violent. Shouldn't you be protesting peacefully to show the world that islam is not violent? Peace and flowers to all ^_^

ok hear that very good. jews will have thier own blacky day someday. if u keep pushing like this belive me war will be between us. .
    lol.. like in the late 30s-early 40s you mean

i dont know (or care) who you really are but that was kinda funny stop skipping your history class kid..

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPilotDude
    Fuck mohamad, that dude sucks big dutch cock. Your nothing but a fucking jew with a towl on your head, go fuck yourself. I can't waite till we drop the big one on you motherfuckers. If you have so much pride, go back to your fucking homeland bitch, no one wants you here.
    FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS, NOT EXCLUDING THIS INCIDENT,
    THE MORON ABOVE IS BANNED.

SO JUDGED.
    J. Dredd

-Prepare to be Judged-

Former Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawdsley
    LOL people take the piss out of jesus (Southpark, Family Guy etc) all the time, you dont see all christians up in arms about it. Your just warping the worlds view of muslims even further with bullshit like this.
    w3rd, although, to be true to fact:

Fundamentalist Christians did used to take serious issue with certain portrayals of Jesus. Take for example:
    • the massive protests surrounding Scorcese's Last Temptation of Christ
    • In the UK, there was controversy when Life of Brian came out.
    • protests regarding the film Priest, Dogma, etc
    • then mayor Giuliani attempts to block a NY museum from showing a painting he found offensive to Christianity
    • protests involving anything not appealing to the ultra-conservative Christian mindset/morality
    • there have been many others, but you get the point

Then, about 5-10 years ago, the protests started to die down. Part of it was a general change in the tolerance of society, more of it was a realization by the leadership of the Christian Conservatives that the protests weren't really working and, if anything, promoting what they were protesting (as one movie mogul once said "any publicity is good publicity").

Now the US has hit an interesting milestone: the film Brokeback Mountain, about gay cowboys, would've received far more protest a decade ago than today -particularly if it were getting the critical acclaim that it is today. Nothing of the sort happened.

The hallmark of free society is the ability to protest and dissent (though there are limits to civility, and, as GhostPilotDude demonstrated, the limits are lower on a private forum), but at the same time that freedom must also allow the ability to express ideas that aren't popular with everyone.

Anyway, my point isn't a big one, but it's a position I wanted to add to the discussion.

Former Moderator
    Okay, clearly the general population of this thread is of the moronic bend, so off to the War Room. I regret wasting my time posting and embrace the -2.

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobak
    Okay, clearly the general population of this thread is of the moronic bend, so off to the War Room. I regret wasting my time posting and embrace the -2.
    You don't wanna go for the $3000 + 1 spin?
    On Summer Vacation enjoying The World Cup. Laters.

PSN: Super_HC

World Championship Dealers: lithy, Beefjerky, rotphunge, naitram, INfintido, TonK, neokellyzero, Spike, kc, KOF Rugal B., Bluevoodu, Neo-jorge, breal, Spike23, gmw, Kiselgof and Nesagwa.[

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic

A State Whose Motto Is: Wisdom, Justice, & Moderation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Character
    You don't wanna go for the $3000 + 1 spin?
    BigMoney BigMoney BigMoney NoWhammy NoWhammy No Whammy, STOP!

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    Palestine, TX?

mullet bullet Mark of the Wolves's Avatar
    salam alikom,
    I like the ladies too.

Bitter Gamer
    salam alikom,

salam alikom

you and fighter17 deserve each other

alaho akbar.
    If you kill them you go to jail and then die and go nowhere. If they kill you, you go nowhere and they die. No god or other thing gives us the right to kill other people for any reason

Terrorist ruin the original meaning of allah, the idea is to do everything before god, but some fuckers take things like murder and justify it by using this reasoning. This is at least my view of why people do this crap.
    Last edited by LWK; 02-08-2006 at 04:43 PM.
    All my tutorial videos, combo videos, bug video's and general gaming videos can be found on my youtube. Youtube.com/URLWK

Quote Originally Posted by loegan43 View Post
    I bet there's nothing like playing Street Fighter II with 9-buttons and a giant steering wheel pressed against your nuts.

I'd like to publish copies of Satanic Verses, but disguise the cover to look like a qu'ran.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiEddie View Post
    our flame wars have become smarter. More tactical. Like the CIA of Trolling

Former Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Abasuto
    I'd like to publish copies of Satanic Verses, but disguise the cover to look like a qu'ran.
    That joke is about 20 years too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobak
    That joke is about 20 years too late.
    They tried to expel a kid at my HS for an entire quarter just for bringing that book to class ( This was at a public school ). His parents had to bring in a lawyer before the school backed down and let him back in. The ordeal landed up getting an article in our local newspaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiEddie View Post
    our flame wars have become smarter. More tactical. Like the CIA of Trolling

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEC-Turbo-Expres...QQcmdZViewItem

Would you bid on this? Broken speaker, cracked tuner, and no cases for the games. A zero feedback seller.

Bitter Gamer
    Quote Originally Posted by StickmanLoser
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEC-Turbo-Expres...QQcmdZViewItem

Would you bid on this? Broken speaker, cracked tuner, and no cases for the games. A zero feedback seller.
    you must ask Mohammad first

Mr Mohammad:

that looked like a no to me Stickman

pirate

censored.

because hey, in muslim countries, they censor all the time. This is an exercise in comparative law.

I also hope we can try islamic criminals on a mixed law system, where they are judged under our laws and punished under islamic laws.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Thread Information