Steelers win!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Let the rioting begin in the Steel City :D

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
That's cool, The Bus deserved a ring.
Bill "The Chin" Cowher is a class act as well.
It was hard to root against either team, even though Shaun Alexander is kind of a cocky little bitch.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Boo. While I'm not into all the controversy of it, I couldn't help but find this quote interesting being a Bengals fan:
"Porter threatened that he and the Steelers would injure Seattle players. "We are going to try to tap out as many people as we can. I'm going to put it like that,'' he said, tapping his head the way an official would if a player was injured and has to leave a game. "We're going to try to send as many people to the sideline as we can.''

But whatever, now it's going to be Roethlisberger-fest at school (Miami of Ohio). I won't be able to walk 10 feet on campus without seeing or hearing something about him.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
As much as I hate the Steelers, they deserve to win it all this year. Taking out #1, 2 and 3 seeds on the road (in arguably the tougher conference) is an amazing feat. The Seahawks didn't play well at all....

Congrats Pittsburgh!

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
a well deserved win and it's great to see Bettis go out a champion.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
That's what the fucking Seahawks get for whooping my beloved Panthers. :crying:

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Made some crucial mistakes throughout the game. Penalties, missed field goals, you name it. Shaun Alexander didn't have a great rushing game as well. Wasn't the same Seattle team we saw during the regular season. Here's hoping for next year.

Reguarless, Congrats to the Steelers.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
how the Steelers really won:

can_PorkRoastCarrotsPotatoes.jpg

Jerome's mom really does know all!

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
OmegaSaber said:
But whatever, now it's going to be Roethlisberger-fest at school (Miami of Ohio). I won't be able to walk 10 feet on campus without seeing or hearing something about him.
my cousin goes to that scool.

anyway superbowl is overated. i watched it for 5 mins and then decided i liked masterbating better.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
goingmerry said:

anyway superbowl is overated. i watched it for 5 mins and then decided i liked masterbating better.

hey, be fair...everybody likes masterbating better.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:

for those watching Family guy
"I'm going to the basement"
"to do what"
"what do you think!?"