please translate!

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Please excuse me being a lazy Englishman, but can some nice German person please translate this for me:

das modul ist absolut top in ordnung, nur die üblichen einschub spuren die sich nun mal nicht vermeiden lassen sind sichtbar, auch die begehrte serien nr und das original abel sind noch 1A drauf. flyer sind auch dabei.

Patmaster

New Challenger
Adamaki said:
das modul ist absolut top in ordnung, nur die üblichen einschub spuren die sich nun mal nicht vermeiden lassen sind sichtbar, auch die begehrte serien nr und das original abel sind noch 1A drauf. flyer sind auch dabei.

The cart is in excellent condition overall, just some normal insertion marks are visible. It has also a sought-after serial numer and the original label. Flyers are in the package too.

I hope I could help you. :)

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Thanks very much Patmaster. It makes a lot more sense now! This is what worldlingo and babelfish came up with:

the module is absolute top correct, only the usual module do not keep in track now times to avoid leave themselves are visible, also the desired series NR and the original abel are still 1A drauf. flyer also participate.

I was like 'wtf?!' :conf:

Patmaster

New Challenger
Adamaki said:
the module is absolute top correct, only the usual module do not keep in track now times to avoid leave themselves are visible, also the desired series NR and the original abel are still 1A drauf. flyer also participate.

Adamaki said:
I was like 'wtf?!' :conf:

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I didn't win the auction anyway :( It was Neo Turfmasters. Looked like it was going cheap but went for a fair whack in the end. I won another Neo Turfmasters auction though so I don't mind :D

Patmaster

New Challenger
Adamaki said:
I didn't win the auction anyway :( It was Neo Turfmasters. Looked like it was going cheap but went for a fair whack in the end. I won another Neo Turfmasters auction though so I don't mind :D

Heh... good boy.... ;)