Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: please translate!

  1. #1
    Ninja Combat Warrior
    Adamaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Scotland

    Posts
    678

    please translate!

    Please excuse me being a lazy Englishman, but can some nice German person please translate this for me:

    das modul ist absolut top in ordnung, nur die üblichen einschub spuren die sich nun mal nicht vermeiden lassen sind sichtbar, auch die begehrte serien nr und das original abel sind noch 1A drauf. flyer sind auch dabei.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Tesse's Maintainence Man
    RGP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the UK somehwere...

    Posts
    2,944
    Google?

  3. #3
    Super Sidekicks
    Patmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Potsdam - Germany

    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamaki
    das modul ist absolut top in ordnung, nur die üblichen einschub spuren die sich nun mal nicht vermeiden lassen sind sichtbar, auch die begehrte serien nr und das original abel sind noch 1A drauf. flyer sind auch dabei.
    The cart is in excellent condition overall, just some normal insertion marks are visible. It has also a sought-after serial numer and the original label. Flyers are in the package too.

    I hope I could help you.
    own: Neo Geo AES and much more

    great sellerz
    neobomberman, NEOGOLD, ckchan good ol' times...

  4. #4
    Ninja Combat Warrior
    Adamaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Scotland

    Posts
    678
    Thanks very much Patmaster. It makes a lot more sense now! This is what worldlingo and babelfish came up with:

    the module is absolute top correct, only the usual module do not keep in track now times to avoid leave themselves are visible, also the desired series NR and the original abel are still 1A drauf. flyer also participate.
    I was like 'wtf?!'

  5. #5
    Super Sidekicks
    Patmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Potsdam - Germany

    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamaki
    the module is absolute top correct, only the usual module do not keep in track now times to avoid leave themselves are visible, also the desired series NR and the original abel are still 1A drauf. flyer also participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamaki
    I was like 'wtf?!'
    own: Neo Geo AES and much more

    great sellerz
    neobomberman, NEOGOLD, ckchan good ol' times...

  6. #6
    Rugal's Thug
    crazysquirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Austria-Graz

    Posts
    101
    jaja pat der grosse dolmetscher^^
    Metal Slug 4ever

    "Sir we are completly surounded",
    "excellent!We can attack in any direction"


    ____________________________
    Great Sellers:Son_of_bael,Atrophyed,Moonwhistle

    -> http://www.freewebs.com/snk-fansite <-

  7. #7
    Ninja Combat Warrior
    Adamaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Scotland

    Posts
    678
    I didn't win the auction anyway It was Neo Turfmasters. Looked like it was going cheap but went for a fair whack in the end. I won another Neo Turfmasters auction though so I don't mind

  8. #8
    Super Sidekicks
    Patmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Potsdam - Germany

    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamaki
    I didn't win the auction anyway It was Neo Turfmasters. Looked like it was going cheap but went for a fair whack in the end. I won another Neo Turfmasters auction though so I don't mind
    Heh... good boy....
    own: Neo Geo AES and much more

    great sellerz
    neobomberman, NEOGOLD, ckchan good ol' times...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •