Favorite Kof "Fighter"?

magikorn

n00b
Like the good majority of everyone else, I have to say Iori has been my all time favorite since I first started playing... recently I've been getting a kick out of using King and Ryo though. :qcf: :hcb: :D:

my top 3:
1)Iori Yagami(He is the man of the world :glee: )
2)Ash Crimson(Best design of the world history)
3)Ramon(Fight style rocks)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Takuma's the man ( up to 2K1 )

Saisyu and Geese are pretty badass too

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Lies

/me crushes the green team :p
You probably use those faggot yaoi anme prettyboy characters huh? I'm a souljah, ok bitch. We kill for fun.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Lies

/me crushes the green team :p

i don't use the ikaris on amatuers like you sir.
the green team is just my way of making it fair for the kids
who hasn't been playing kof since it was called fatal fury like I have.
:)

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
97/98/02 Yamazaki

97 terry

01 iori

XI ex kyo

of the top of my head. i know theres some other great characters in there somewhere.

Rybr

n00b
Hi all im new here. Im playing ONLY Kim KapHwan, starting from Fatal Fury in 93. I was 12 years old then, but now this is still my favorite fighter. Thats why im playing Korean team. BTW im playing only kof94 cause this is classic of classics :) i tryed to play some others versions of kof but its just not like kof94.

dlads

n00b
Such a dumbass the lot off u

the best player is RYO and robert lol do the math an always stick to the core construct of games lol they were there at the start like ryu an ken (who are the best ) an theyre still here i can beat my friends with my toes (lol no shit)
anyone fancies their chances i live in liverpool england an im available on next weekend so get your skates on lol ill even supply the booze just to show u i am the fucking best, so wind your necks in plz cos u just dont know, lol until uv been beaten by a clan of japs who really do know what theyre doing with a stick u havent lived so stop using ur pads an get an x arcade stick or buy a console if u havent already
good luck an ill see u at my house email is ldads2000@yahoo.com

dlads

n00b
sorry i forgot

Jo ehigashi but only with ryo an robert other wise hes uselss ( use robert first cos hes weakest then Joe H an the RYO cos he rules lol i have never been beaten on first to ten wins

EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

an if the past is anyting to go by i never will

lol

SORRRYYY

but i am too good

ill beat u with my feet
with one eve

dlads

n00b
lol i ment eye

EYE hehe lol on a personal note if u think u can beat me on any 2d fighter mortal kombat or street fighter then give me your kill times if u cant meet up or play online an ill match them easily with a recoreding

lol ill put it on myspace
i need to see urs first tho

so i have somthing to work towards
x good luck

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
I've started to play with Kim, Chizuru, and Orochi Yashiro more. SO I guess I say I've been liking them.

havnt played 3d games but other wise
k'
iori
kyo
terry
this is usually my team also.before nests saga k' is absent rest remains same:buttrock:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Rybr said:
Hi all im new here. Im playing ONLY Kim KapHwan, starting from Fatal Fury in 93. I was 12 years old then, but now this is still my favorite fighter. Thats why im playing Korean team. BTW im playing only kof94 cause this is classic of classics :) i tryed to play some others versions of kof but its just not like kof94.

Yea , I know what you meen friend. I love 94 as well. It's like a king of fighters version of the classics like fatal fury special and art of fighting 2.;)

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
well, Ash.. but as far as a team goes...

kofdreamteamez9.jpg

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: