Favorite Kof "Fighter"?

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
Yup, he's one of my favs too ;)

Anyways, I'm starting to like Clark, King, and Benimaru more now.

Martinov

Geese's Thug
97/98 Blue Mary! I just love using her command throw in comboes, something she doesn't have in other editions of the game. :crying:

I really like Tizoc and Gato in 2003 too, so I really can't wait to use them when XI comes out.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Blue Mary,

But now that B. Jenet is part of the roster that may change (i'll have to play kof xi to make a final judgment).

R-Dash

n00b
Tough choice. K' is my fav then Iori as a close second. Geese is my fav SNK character though.

kyo5

n00b
man i got alot og favorite characters but my most fav's are Kyo, shen, benimaru, blue mary, and lin

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
I would have to go with Ash, Iori, Terry and K! And of the girls King and Leona.

Ash-Because he's....cute...and he has pretty good moves. And he has braces! I really like braces! Oh I like everything about him... period.

Iori-Great fighting style! Pretty violent, but still cool! He's also intresting.

Terry- He's a great guy and a great fighter!

K-Pretty awsome! I really like his moves...

King- Stylish and fast.

Leona-Pretty unique and effective.

Izanagi

n00b
My favorite's are

Terry- overall great fighter and person

Iori - effective figting style (I would want to kill Kyo too if I couldn't get laid)

Joe - his screw upper well..... need I say more... yes it screws you up (unless you a dodge asshole like Igniz)

Robert - Cool figting pose in 2003, or just thinks he's surfing, also clothing style.

_Exiled_

Overtop Pathfinder
My official list of fighters I like and why:

1. Orochi Chris- his Orochi power made him stronger, plus he looks freakishly evil and cool.
2. Chris- even though just a kid, has that feel of "innocence" in a character but it is a real asskicker with combos.
3. Jhun- He's just badass cause of his kicks ;)
4. Gato- Number one top tier in 11. What can I say? Plus cool different attack patterns he has makes him really cool.
5.Oswald- This guy has "I can just kick your ass without breaking a sweat" written all over his face. Fights with cards too. Too cool :o
6.Shen- Real heavy hitter. The best rushdown person IMO.
7.Yamazaki- Evil, crazy, insane, what more can I say..... cool laugh too ;)
8.Lin- cool, badass looking ninja dude. His SDM in KOF 2001 is so easy to pull off and comes out FAST as well!!!
9.Eiji- Cool looking ninja like Lin except way faster, and with higher priority moves.
10.K9999- An insane "experiment" that will kill anyone if he's angry. Plus him being a clone, you feel sorry for him for the crap he has to put up with. Pure badass looking too, even though he is tetsuo :P
11.Duolon- I just like him cause he's a very mysterious person :)
12.Orochi Iori- (refer to orochi chris) Plus he's freaking fast too!!! @_@
13. Yashiro- My second best heavy hitter next to Shen Woo. Plus he's a rock star, kinda like me :P
14.Seth- Really cool counter system. Plus he's the best Striker in KOF 2000 IMO.

Well there's my official list.

Last edited:

Mirel

n00b
Had u ever heard of Angel- the hottestbabe in all kof and the most effective. SAhe has no weakness and she is really Really FAST! She makes u laugh when playing with her. Next one is Juhn (kiks Kim really nice!) and I really like to play with Rugal in 2002.;)

asianxcore

n00b
1. Leona
2. Athena
3. Terry

I played KOF 2003 for the first time yesterday. Really surprised/annoyed with how much they nerfed Leona.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Lately its been Vice, Mature, Orochi Yashiro, then Clark in that order.

Can't believe I haven't seen Vice listed more, she's a bad bitch.

K

kylera

I miss Mai from the KOF GBA series.

I guess I must be the black sheep :P

Valentini

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
My favorites are Chris, Iori, Yashiro and... Ash Crimson, even if it can appear strange. After a little practice, it becomes fun to play with him.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i have so many faves. but terry is my man. i love the way he looks, the way he fights,and he's story is just the best between him ,geese and rock. and he is the mascot .just love it. i also like rock,andy,joe,geese,krawser,billy,kim [and his sons],ryo.robert,takuma,king[my fave female char of all time],kyo,Iori ,k,and k999.

Last edited: