talks2wall

Host for Orochi
How high can I go?

Speaking of Samurai 2 strategies, I just scored 258,800 on Level-4 :D
SS2_258800.jpg

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Superfamifreak said:
Wish I had my old screen pic. I got -19 on the Australia course once, with my average being -16 or so.

-19?! My goodness... that's... incredible! You'd have to get at least one eagle and all birdies to get a score like that.

Sounds like I've got to do a bit of practice. :cool:

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Zenimus said:
-19?! My goodness... that's... incredible! You'd have to get at least one eagle and all birdies to get a score like that.

Sounds like I've got to do a bit of practice. :cool:

I DID used to play this for hours every day.

However I'm really rusty now so it will be a little while until I get good scores again.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Metal Slug 3

Might as well get a (mediocre) score for Metal Slug 3 on the list. Level-4, 1,898,670
MS3_1898670.jpg

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
Superfamifreak said:
Hehehe I found that one out about 7 or 8 years ago. Cheap but effective.

haha nice. old but still usefull. (i know about the hitting % in SS2, so thats how you got your scores haha). btw nice ntm score Superfamifreak, a friend of mine borowed my cdz with my games and we always used to play ntm, on the latenight shifts. anywayz i was really impressed with him and his nephews. they ussually really suck at videogames (unless its soccer, iss porp s2 :oh_no: ) . for some reason they where averaging the same as me, anything between the -10 and -18. offcourse i was impressed with them and they even managed to beat me quite a few times (unlike with fighters). shit i played australia course a few days ago since some time ago and only scored -12, no need to say i was like wtf.

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
MUSOLINI said:
haha nice. old but still usefull. (i know about the hitting % in SS2, so thats how you got your scores haha). btw nice ntm score Superfamifreak, a friend of mine borowed my cdz with my games and we always used to play ntm, on the latenight shifts. anywayz i was really impressed with him and his nephews. they ussually really suck at videogames (unless its soccer, iss porp s2 :oh_no: ) . for some reason they where averaging the same as me, anything between the -10 and -18. offcourse i was impressed with them and they even managed to beat me quite a few times (unlike with fighters). shit i played australia course a few days ago since some time ago and only scored -12, no need to say i was like wtf.

tell me about it. Now I can only get -3 to -8 although I've not spend as much time as I'd like on it.

New Neo Drift Out score to come later - IF I can break the 7:00:00 barrier!

E=MC2

i had trash rally too but changed it for another game. now ive got over top and neo drift out, i hardly played them though. one of them was pretty fun and sneacky with all those shortcuts/hidden roads. ima play them soon again, today is gonna be my pulstar and ssrpg day. which one of those 2 racers would you recommend me to play, which one do you like more personally? overtop or neo drift out???????

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
Neo Drift Out is the best racer on the Neo, no doubt about it.

Anyway, new KoF96 score.
700k.jpg

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
MNK said:
MSX - 4,260,760

msxprettygood.jpg
Ah dang and I thought my 3.5mil score was high. Oh well just have to try harder

E=MC2

played SS3 again since a very long time. first 3 goes didnt go very well, till i got my groove back a little again. used Bust Hanzo lvl 8 score 842800. i did lose 1 round against myselfe (bust hanzo). can do better but its my first score again since it didnt even have a load on my cdz memory.

when i wanted to check in my saved games list went to option 1 in the memory and pressed A, big mistake i just lost all of my save games from all of my games. damn japanese kanji, at least i could read the memory options on my toploader. shit, at least it wont happen again, i wont be using option 1 ever again. :crying: and i only had one more course to go in ntm to get the last course, damn damn. :blow_top:

Superfamifreak

20 Year Member
New RBFF score.

Will take a pic when I can be bothered.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
New KOF98 hi-score -- 647700

kof98_2.jpg

100% straight
almost 100% perfect... both Heavy D! and Omega Rugal dealt some damage.
Was able to kill all my opponents (except those 2) in 15 seconds or less.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Yay!!!....8-Man shenanigans,paste me in BBH!! lev-4 MVS 232,900:buttrock:
8manscores003.jpg

Last edited:

Black Dog

n00b
Well, I hope you're right.

I had an old version of MOTW, a sort of beta test with a bug. Sometimes, instead of 50.000, a miracle was worth 10.000.000 points. But I don't think it's the case here.

J

jpj

well, i find it hard to believe that his top score is 10million, and his 2nd best score is just over 1 million..........................

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Here's what I said earlier in the thread.

Giby said:
Honestly, I don't really know. I remember getting over 9 Miricles and one on Kain when he was in full top. When I got to Kain, I only had 1mil, then when I beat him, I got that. I remember asking Eight One if there are any scores like that in Japan, and he told me there were some that were between 5-8mil.

I did it on the real game, not on any proto version, I know the differences between all the versions. I've been trying to get that score again, but the highest I get is 6-7mil.