Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grizzly King- I am sorry

Master of Disguise

Grizzly King- I am sorry

The gay horror

You know I dig you, and I might even to go so far as to call you the most fiercly heterosexual guy on the site. But these magazines are real- and the gay lust that craves them is doubly horrific because it's real. I pass news stands on the way to clubs in Hollywood with fucking tons of this shit all over the place. I still am coming over after the bombs start to fall.

hermegildo

Lets face the facts. Most people assume you're heterosexual unless you openly act ackward in some way to make them think otherwise. Thus, I've never understood why any "normal" acting guy would go out of his way to tell people he's hetero.

While on this topic, what better time to bitch about me wanting a custom rank...nancy boy would do fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiEddie View Post
    our flame wars have become smarter. More tactical. Like the CIA of Trolling

Rotterdam Nation Resident
    They call me Quiet. But I'm a Riot. Mary-Jo-Lisa. Always the same. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abasuto

While on this topic, what better time to bitch about me wanting a custom rank...nancy boy would do fine.

hahah. nancy boy.
    what's the new ava NEObuyer?

Bitter Gamer
    you know he had to go to some extreme to locate that cover

pirate

Thus, I've never understood why any "normal" acting guy would go out of his way to tell people he's hetero.
    good point...
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Master of Disguise
    Quote Originally Posted by roker
    you know he had to go to some extreme to locate that cover
    You mean to my bookmarks folder?

Like I said- I pass newsstands in LA and they do sort of jump out at you. And by 'jump out' I mean give me a diamond hard erection.

(And to answer Rare's ?- it's an old still of actor Conrad Veidt)

Ahaha, come to think of it, GK does have to let everyone know his instincts all over the place. It can almost come off as if hes covering up something.

I don't think hes gay though.
    All my tutorial videos, combo videos, bug video's and general gaming videos can be found on my youtube. Youtube.com/URLWK

Quote Originally Posted by loegan43 View Post
    I bet there's nothing like playing Street Fighter II with 9-buttons and a giant steering wheel pressed against your nuts.

Lets face the facts. Most people assume you're heterosexual unless you openly act ackward in some way to make them think otherwise. Thus, I've never understood why any "normal" acting guy would go out of his way to tell people he's hetero.
    Maybe for same reasons gays used to marry and have kids?
    Check out my new tracks:

Kleines Licht | stage2.TS0401 | Bleepliebe | d-Unit 77 (Rev2) | x.1103 | Nix Verbaut | Slutty Atom | Fanfare | Weg | Transformator

.:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

Formerly Punjab

icon15.gif

Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer

The gay horror

You know I dig you, and I might even to go so far as to call you the most fiercly heterosexual guy on the site. But these magazines are real- and the gay lust that craves them is doubly horrific because it's real. I pass news stands on the way to clubs in Hollywood with fucking tons of this shit all over the place. I still am coming over after the bombs start to fall.

ROFLMAOWTFOMFGBBQ!

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer
    (And to answer Rare's ?- it's an old still of actor Conrad Veidt)
    Undoctored? After Dr. Caligari and Man who Laughs I didn't think he could look any cooler.

Master of Disguise
    Quote Originally Posted by StickmanLoser
    Undoctored? After Dr. Caligari and Man who Laughs I didn't think he could look any cooler.
    The original image:

My girlfriend's best friend is a homosexual man of the "bear movement", they love to go all hairy, and has participated in many "bear conventions".

Be water, my friend.
    The creepy part: A lot of those guys look like my father (minus the nipple rings.)

The hilarious part: Everything else (seriously, this thread just made my fucking year.)

Well that settles it then, guess I WILL be having to start another account "after I said I wouldn't" which sucks because someone at a higher level was cool enough to give me my Merc post counts and 2004 join date. After seeing that magazine cover though I'm sick to my stomach. But it's not like I'd have known about such a publication since that's not my bag. I took my name from a novel called Grizzly King by James Oliver Curwood penned in 1916, that was the basis for the 1987 film entitled THE BEAR about Kodiak bears.

To me the name envokes POWER, something (probably the only thing) I respect about anyone or anything. Being a person who's naturally built with a "Stocky/Husky" frame and looking a lot like a Grizzly Bear like my father, I was always called Bear in one form another throughout my life. Because my father looked like one even the locals in Japan back in 1961 used to call him Hokkaido Kuma, somehow over the years I took the name as my own. After going through several Internet Handles (here anyhow, I've had over 128 different names since 1997, the first being Ernald 1138, Ultimate Destroyer Rastan somwhere near the begining of my handles, then SLEDGE from about 1998 to 2000. Finally I figured it be the perfect name for me and I had intended it to open an Ebay Store awhile back with my user name being Grizzly_King with the store name being Kodiak Trading Post or some shit like that. Well that never happened, too many fees for Ebay and everything + I lost interest. Thus having a consolidated handle of something that to me at least sounded alright and was how I saw myself in some quasi native american meets barbarian warrior thing.

Nowhere however did some Faggot shit ever enter my brain. I guess not having any prior knowledge of this the way some of you do, then suddenly picking it as a name... well I could see where you might misconstrue me a bit. *As far as me going out of my way to be super rugged heterosexual, it has nothing to do with proving to be a heterosexual, but rather is just how I've always been. If any of you were to ask someone I grew up with, or heck my best friend of 20 years, well he'd himself tell you... and I quote what he told someone awhile back when he was visiting his family and me. "Mike was always been outlandish and loud. He was telling teachers where to shove it back in the 2nd Grade, looking for the loop holes in the system, basically doing his own thing. Later he kind of worried about fitting in with the cool kids in middle school and the first year of highschool, then suddenly developed and even more rebellious attitude and just made it a point to be in everyone's face. He does his own thing and says what he wants, and after a rather humiliating beating he took once that only happened because he wouldn't fight back because he was trying to tow the line for once... well he was just never right after that. From that point on he became someone who if you kept on his back he'd just slam your face into something or start a smear campaign against your person and make damn sure everything you'd ever worked for amounted to nothing. I know of 3 people he actually ruined career wise who wouldn't stay off his back on something, but hey... they had it coming, Mike gave them ample warning and they wouldn't listen. When my friend finally does go off there isn't a peace treaty. Problem is people underestimate him and that's what puts them under."

And he's right, that's me in a nut shell. I'm a bit more IN YOUR FACE online than I am off, though my manner of dressing, wearing a bullet around my neck as a necklace etc... is a statement. You see I loathe the day and age we live in not to mention the fact that a man cannot be a man in the traditonal sense because it's seen as "not needed". In my mind what the hell could be more needed. Thus I say and act how I do because it's a stark contrast to all the metrosexual and faggotry mantras being spewed and/or accepted by the masses. It's got more to do with my own personal crusade to say FUCK YOU to the world at large, and know damn good and well if they want to bring it I'll take em' down. What disturbs me is that so many of you here know so much about GAY stuff. Why's that? Actually with the way a lot of you go on and on about fucking eachother, staying over at someone's house, and doing all kinds of stuff makes me sick and makes me wonder if somehow Neo-Geo.Com is a haven for faggots and my usual self just stirs up the masses? Like I said in another post, you guys believe whatever the hell you want. I know who I am and what I am, but I also know I can't keep this damn screen name. That magazine just ruined it for me.

GK
    "Live Fast... Fight Hard... Die Free!"

Formerly Punjab

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly King
    Well that settles it then, guess I WILL be having to start another account "after I said I wouldn't" which sucks because someone at a higher level was cool enough to give me my Merc post counts and 2004 join date. After seeing that magazine cover though I'm sick to my stomach. But it's not like I'd have known about such a publication since that's not my bag. I took my name from a novel called Grizzly King by James Oliver Curwood penned in 1916, that was the basis for the 1987 film entitled THE BEAR about Kodiak bears.

To me the name envokes POWER, something (probably the only thing) I respect about anyone or anything. Being a person who's naturally built with a "Stocky/Husky" frame and looking a lot like a Grizzly Bear like my father, I was always called Bear in one form another throughout my life. Because my father looked like one even the locals in Japan back in 1961 used to call him Hokkaido Kuma, somehow over the years I took the name as my own. After going through several Internet Handles (here anyhow, I've had over 128 different names since 1997, the first being Ernald 1138, Ultimate Destroyer Rastan somwhere near the begining of my handles, then SLEDGE from about 1998 to 2000. Finally I figured it be the perfect name for me and I had intended it to open an Ebay Store awhile back with my user name being Grizzly_King with the store name being Kodiak Trading Post or some shit like that. Well that never happened, too many fees for Ebay and everything + I lost interest. Thus having a consolidated handle of something that to me at least sounded alright and was how I saw myself in some quasi native american meets barbarian warrior thing.

Nowhere however did some Faggot shit ever enter my brain. I guess not having any prior knowledge of this the way some of you do, then suddenly picking it as a name... well I could see where you might misconstrue me a bit. *As far as me going out of my way to be super rugged heterosexual, it has nothing to do with proving to be a heterosexual, but rather is just how I've always been. If any of you were to ask someone I grew up with, or heck my best friend of 20 years, well he'd himself tell you... and I quote what he told someone awhile back when he was visiting his family and me. "Mike was always been outlandish and loud. He was telling teachers where to shove it back in the 2nd Grade, looking for the loop holes in the system, basically doing his own thing. Later he kind of worried about fitting in with the cool kids in middle school and the first year of highschool, then suddenly developed and even more rebellious attitude and just made it a point to be in everyone's face. He does his own thing and says what he wants, and after a rather humiliating beating he took once that only happened because he wouldn't fight back because he was trying to tow the line for once... well he was just never right after that. From that point on he became someone who if you kept on his back he'd just slam your face into something or start a smear campaign against your person and make damn sure everything you'd ever worked for amounted to nothing. I know of 3 people he actually ruined career wise who wouldn't stay off his back on something, but hey... they had it coming, Mike gave them ample warning and they wouldn't listen. When my friend finally does go off there isn't a peace treaty. Problem is people underestimate him and that's what puts them under."

And he's right, that's me in a nut shell. I'm a bit more IN YOUR FACE online than I am off, though my manner of dressing, wearing a bullet around my neck as a necklace etc... is a statement. You see I loathe the day and age we live in not to mention the fact that a man cannot be a man in the traditonal sense because it's seen as "not needed". In my mind what the hell could be more needed. Thus I say and act how I do because it's a stark contrast to all the metrosexual and faggotry mantras being spewed and/or accepted by the masses. It's got more to do with my own personal crusade to say FUCK YOU to the world at large, and know damn good and well if they want to bring it I'll take em' down. What disturbs me is that so many of you here know so much about GAY stuff. Why's that? Actually with the way a lot of you go on and on about fucking eachother, staying over at someone's house, and doing all kinds of stuff makes me sick and makes me wonder if somehow Neo-Geo.Com is a haven for faggots and my usual self just stirs up the masses? Like I said in another post, you guys believe whatever the hell you want. I know who I am and what I am, but I also know I can't keep this damn screen name. That magazine just ruined it for me.

GK

You've got some awfully thin skin over something like this.
    If you, your wife, and the Lord know you're straight, why not just ride out this little storm? Jesus man. Whole lot of angst over a screen name from someone so theoretically rugged and ready to throw down.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopz
    You've got some awfully thin skin over something like this.
    If you, your wife, and the Lord know you're straight, why not just ride out this little storm? Jesus man. Whole lot of angst over a screen name from someone so theoretically rugged and ready to throw down.
    Well I guess from all my other posts you've never really READ anything I've ever said then. I'm a man who's about Principle over Convenience. Meaning it's now the priniciple of the matter. Had I known that the term Grizzly was also an alternative word for GAY stuff I wouldn't have taken on the name at all. It's not about really caring what anyone else thinks really, it's the principle of the matter for me. I live by a code of honor that's a mixture of Bushido, Conservative Constitutionalism and the path of the Native American Brave and finally Christianity. It makes for a very volatile mixture and interesting life this way of course. It's something I have to do for my own personal reasons not because of public scrutiny. If you don't understand that, well you don't understand it is all.

See I think most people look at their lives as just... well them living life. I've always (since age 4) seen my life as a Crusade of sorts. I stand for what is inherently right, speak up when others are silent... act out when told I shouldn't because it might be misconstrued. Walk where I want, say what I want and anyone who's got a problem can step right the fuck up and see if they can dethrone my ass. Ain't happened yet. See I shit on most of my generation and my father's generation (not all but the Hippie fuckards) for becoming the system after a half assed social revolution that didn't amount to shit. But had they given any thought to their revolt, they'd have realized nothing was going to change with growing long hair, smoking dope and fornicating with everyone around. The system in charge then was the very Brown Shoe (ass kickers) I'm connected to, and they put those hippie fucks in their place... then they succumed and became the system and fucked it for us. Some piece of shit flag burning fucktwit from 1965 who spit on a soldier became the policy maker for today's dumbed down military machine and more.

That's what I'm trying to tell you and eveyone else. STOP trying to figure me out. I'm ON so many levels at any given second it's not worth trying to figure out. Shit I woke up a week ago and didn't know who the fuck I was for about 3 minutes, then realized I was just so disgusted with the world and especially my nation going to crap that I had wanted to forget who I was. I mean movies more or less suck now, games have become mainstream to the point it's pre-spoiled, guys act like women 7 times out of 10, no one wants to stand for what's right anymore and those who do are viewed as the problem. Women can say and do whatever the fuck they want and it's acceptable, but if a guy does or says something he should be able to say traditionally speaking he's a chauvanist asshole or other. There's faggot shit in every TV broadcast or movie now... HELL now there's even a GAY Cowboy film out there. NOTHING IS FUCKING SACRED! Then there's the UN and all their horseshit and...

oh fuck it. You just have to (well you don't but try to) understand where I'm coming from here man. I pride myself on being different and unconventional whereas at one point I wanted only to fit in because WHO THE HELL wants to be the same? Who the hell wants a boring screen name? Who the hell doesn't want a little entertainment along with substance in their posts? I'M JUST SO GODDAMNED FUCKING SICK OF ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT KEEPS GOING ON IN OUR DAY AND FUCKING AGE ALRIGHT! EVERYWHERE I LOOK .... RAGNAROK! IT'S ALL BULLSHIT! NOTHING LEFT TO CULTIVATE... because it's all been cultivated. NOTHING LEFT TO EXPLORE SAVE THE FUCKING OCEAN OR SPACE... but man's too busy being a fucking consumeristic parasiste to bother. I COULD GO ON BUT WHY? I've got MEEKY SonsaBitches who wouldn't live a week if the rug of convience was pulled out from under them, but THEY get to make policy, THEY decide what's what. WHY? FUCK SHIT MOTHERFUCKER BITCH SHIT NACHOS!

...frustration is a motherfucker I tell ya. It's not about caring what anyone else thinks it's got to do with trying to keep the bar raised higher for myself than I know I'll ever get to. Having a well thought out name for my persona is just as important as who's going to be the next President etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopz
    why not just ride out this little storm?

rofl , lets summarize

a) no-one read gk's response
    b) loops is correct
    c) gk is indeed a complete e-pussy

Hey GK, remember your thread in Suggestions?

Posted by Grizzly King 07-26-2005, 08:53 AM:

Just giving BOBAK, Shawn himself... or any of the other mods the heads up that I have created this new account for myself and am starting from zero (yet again, the 4th damn time), as I was tired of the MERC account and no name change seemed to be an option as usual. Thus if someone could disable the Mercenary X99 account that would be great as I'm sure no one wants me having TWO accounts at the same time.

Just a notification.

GRIZZLY KING
    ...then Amano Jacu asked:

Quote Originally Posted by Amano Jacu
    Place your bets: how long til "Grizzly King" changes his username again?
    and I replied:

Quote Originally Posted by Takumaji
    Six months at max.
    Well... it's December, and GK is thinking about yet another name change again...

I won, so where's my prize.

Last edited by Takumaji; 12-12-2005 at 01:36 PM.
    Check out my new tracks:

Kleines Licht | stage2.TS0401 | Bleepliebe | d-Unit 77 (Rev2) | x.1103 | Nix Verbaut | Slutty Atom | Fanfare | Weg | Transformator

.:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

My life has been anything but a crusade. When I was a kid some mexican boxer punched me in the face and I cried like a bitch.
    All my tutorial videos, combo videos, bug video's and general gaming videos can be found on my youtube. Youtube.com/URLWK

Quote Originally Posted by loegan43 View Post
    I bet there's nothing like playing Street Fighter II with 9-buttons and a giant steering wheel pressed against your nuts.

To me the name envokes POWER, something (probably the only thing) I respect about anyone or anything. Being a person who's naturally built with a "Stocky/Husky" frame and looking a lot like a Grizzly Bear like my father, I was always called Bear in one form another throughout my life.

thats gay talk

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    rofl , lets summarize

a) no-one read gk's response
    b) loops is correct
    c) gk is indeed a complete e-pussy
    Dude you STFU.

#1> You're probably right, otherwise I wouldn't have to reiterate my freaking position on things for the 200th time.

#2> LOOPZ is wrong but I know you can't read anything longer than a few sentences so shove off. GOD what I wouldn't give to take a baseball bat to your fucking skull.

#3> E-Pussy? Says the man with stupid avatars and lover of all things sugar sweet & nice. Yeah I'm sure you're the authority on all of this dawg. Shit if it wasn't for laws I had to abide by... oh I'm just leaving it at that motherfucker. YOU are the only one who has ever gotten me so pissed that I... shit see what I mean, I can't say what I'm really thinking because it'll either get misconstrued or you'll misconstrue it for everyone else. Just be fucking glad I don't live anywhere near you. I'd sort you out like I did a mouthy "expert on my life" son of a bitch back in '98 here in Texas. Fucker had a hard time getting a date again I'll tell you that much bucko.

@ TAKUMAJI

...yeah looks like you win, though I'm not in the mood to make a new account right now. If the MODS would take this drama as reason enough to change my name instead of doing the whole from zero post count shit with a new account, then just give me my original name > Storm Rider *Otherwise I'll start a new account and have this one axed in the future, then again maybe I won't. It just depends on how I'm feeling that day.

WA6TJE
    After going through several Internet Handles (here anyhow, I've had over 128 different names since 1997, the first being Ernald 1138, Ultimate Destroyer Rastan somwhere near the begining of my handles, then SLEDGE from about 1998 to 2000. Finally I figured it be the perfect name...
    +1 vote for you going back to "Ernald". Anyhow, aren't you glad a lot of us never stopped referring to you as 'Merc'?

*makes crank turning motion with hands*

uh

I didn't read much of what he replied with as its usually so 'wannabe author' it bores me stupid .. however

I did sense a plane ticket moment

I vote for him keeping that name too as everyone else has managed just one name over the years

and I seem to remember someone going "THIS - IS _ MY FINALLLL NAME CHANNGGEEEE"

or something dramatic

Thread Information