'Last Hope' Central thread

aria

Former Moderator
mundocombo said:
Lol thanks, you are shizz :) ,that was interesting and instructive at the same time XD

Dude... he called you shizz. Beat him up! :p

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
mundocombo said:
Lol thanks, you are shizz :) ,that was interesting and instructive at the same time XD

LOL! You got it wrong again. You just called him fecal matter...
its THE shizz or THE shit = GOOD

just shizz or shit is what happens when you eat too much greasy food.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
Does the DC Neo-Geo version will keep the same soundtrack as the AES version?
If I recall, they said the CD version will have longer versions of the songs, due to memory limitations on the cartridge, and of course it will be full quality. Pretty standard stuff.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
OK guys, without getting the shits and scanning through the previous 1400 posts.

Getting back on track, has anyone ever played it, if so is it any good ?? brief please !

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
ttooddddyy said:
OK guys, without getting the shits and scanning through the previous 1400 posts.

Getting back on track, has anyone ever played it, if so is it any good ?? brief please !

Ive made it to the last boss's 3rd morph. The game kicks ass and if you want a few videos go back a few pages and download the clips I provided for you guys.

Fakk2

Slice&Dice said:
I've checked out the home page. I'm curious if copies are still available for sale? Thanks.

Yes they have approx 15 carts left at about $720 AFTER you send them your AES snaplock case AND cart shell. At least I think thats what they go for now after currency conversion.

Warmonger: I posted a few videos a few pages back to download and enjoy.

Gotenks: Yes Im a Last Hope fanboy now, and Im also a PULSTAR fanboy as well. I cant help but love R-Type games! And the fact it wasnt a 20 minute playthough made me get my moneys worth out of the game and I still play it daily and Im getting pretty good at it. I can almost get to stage 3 endboss without even dying once, although Stage 2 usually ruins it for me and playing it on Normal or Hard mode is still overbearing but it is a fantastic game nevertheless.

If anyone actually got my Stages 4 and 5 videos PLEASE do not repost them as Timm Hellwig wishes it not to be posted at this time and it would be nice to see you guys respect the NG Dev Teams wishes. I would appreciate it and so would they. Had I known they wouldnt like that I would not have posted them in the first place.

Fakk2

Gotenks326 said:
A nice way to avoid this with arcade games is to not use infinite credits. Just a little tip.

I know, but I prefer them to be hard like R-Type not letting you fly through the game anyways like B Star and Ninja Combat, I prefer it to force you to restart at a checkpoint when you die, but weve been through this before.

lidiaandmichael

Crazed MVS Addict
Re

Hi has anyone heard when the CD or the Dreamcast version of Last Hope coming out? I thought it would be out by now and I have not gotten a e-mail fom them abut the release dates? Thanks:help:

Fakk2

lidiaandmichael said:
Hi has anyone heard when the CD or the Dreamcast version of Last Hope coming out? I thought it would be out by now and I have not gotten a e-mail fom them abut the release dates? Thanks:help:

I believe they are shooting for Dreamcast release of Last Hope in December. I might be wrong though. They did tell me the CD versions are definately coming out soon.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You do know that a $100.00 Digital Cable gives exactly the same quality as a $5.00 Digital Cable right?

Fakk2

greedostick said:
so no rom yet?

Buy the game and dump it yourself man it's only $720 anyways. I'll even let you use my Rom programmer to do it.

and to norton: If you really believe that a $100 Cable has the same quality as one thats $5 you need to just buy from the .99 cent store as Im sure they will have the most awesome cables you will find anywhere! ;) Personally I'll stick with Monster Cable as I like thiers the best. But to each his own. The last cable I bought was $250 http://www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=2402 and its strictly going to be used for my PlayStation 3. But thats just my choice and what I like, Im sure some of you guys still use RF cables from the swap meet but thats your choice. ;)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I don't 'get' monster cable

its like I could buy a kimber HDMI cable for less and it'd be loads better.

monster are like the souped up ixos of the cable world.

imagine telling people you have monster cables in your hifi system :kekeke:

Fakk2

kernow said:
I don't 'get' monster cable

its like I could buy a kimber HDMI cable for less and it'd be loads better.

monster are like the souped up ixos of the cable world.

imagine telling people you have monster cables in your hifi system :kekeke:

I dont prefer Kimber Kable. I prefer Monster Cable, mr dirty bong smoker. ;)
Everyone buys what they like. Lets try not to get into that discussion here please as weve been through this before. I prefer Monster and thats that. You prefer $5 cables and dirty bongs... but thats your choice.

Last edited:

kroko^unleashed

Rugal's Thug
Fakk2 said:
I believe they are shooting for Dreamcast release of Last Hope in December. I might be wrong though. They did tell me the CD versions are definately coming out soon.
Yes Dreamcast coming December for 37€ and 32€ for preorder. Preorder isnt started yet. i think this month they will start it.