Mario Kart DS Matchups and results chat

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Unfortunately I'm away from reliable wireless for the next 9 days so you suckers are free to beat on each other. Unless I find a McD's around that has the proper setup, but planning that will be hell.

In the mean time I will work on unlocking everything (finishing Nitro mirror mode) and work on technique.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
neo1087 said:
Anyone wanna race? GET ONLINE DAMMIT!!!

I'm trying to get my wireless setup at the Public Library, but the wireless network here is being a bitch. For some reason the signal drops off after a while, it was the same type of problem I experienced at Panera until I went to the rear of the store, where the signal was stronger.

I'll post when I get this shit straightened out.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I have to use wifi at a coffee shop, so my game time is usually during afternoon weekdays or late morning. :(

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
This is retarded.. router still hasnt come. On a side note i just unlocked everything. You get a new title screen if you do so aswell.

PS. Rob is awsome

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
wizkid007 said:
This is retarded.. router still hasnt come. On a side note i just unlocked everything. You get a new title screen if you do so aswell.

PS. Rob is awsome

You beat level 7 in mission mode?

wizkid007

20 Year Member
DIY said:
You beat level 7 in mission mode?

Ack.. I forgot about mission mode. Just completed mirror 150 cc course's.

(jumps to try the missions)

Router better come tomorrow

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Errrrrr....... it's pissing me off not being able to jump on right now. I'm all unlocked and honing my quick start skills :mad:

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
The DS antenna sucks, I can pick up the access point that ive been leeching off of in my room with the 802.11b card that my friend loaned me, yet not with the DS... And I can't get the stupid card to act as an access point because XP sucks... Time to bust out 2003...

Maybe I'll just stop being poor and buy a god damn access point. Until then, all matches will be played from my bathroom...

Oh and I want to play with you n00bz later today. So there.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST fuck shit arse hole biznatch cunt shit eating cumsquirt.

Where the hell is my router.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Just had some good races with underdog

I loved that kart smashing finish to the Luigi's mansion track, where you edged me out right at the end....great race

Underdog

Camel Slug
Lashujin said:
Just had some good races with underdog

I loved that kart smashing finish to the Luigi's mansion track, where you edged me out right at the end....great race

Yeah that was a tight one. :D

That's why I really like Luigi's third kart, it's not as low on acceleration as the heavies but it's still got a good bit of heft to it.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Im on right now but you have to add me first i believe!

Add me

Last edited:

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
finally got to play some people on my fiend list. I played MilkmanX and GregN. Beat them both, but they each had won a few games, too bad it was always one on one. It's more fun with more players. Good competition, this game fucking rocks.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Im playing a few matches here and there.. although im noticing the style of play from a few races. There basically all over the road and they are leaving me in there dust. I cant explain why.. ive even had the same car as them.. and this tecnique only seems to work when there isnt alot of turns.. just straight track.. I mean are they using the slide tecnique to somehow gain boosts of speed on straight tracks? Or is it a ping glitch? I dont know... all i know is that there wheels are not on fire so it isnt that. There records reflect it too.. 112 and 8. Im just like wtf is going on. Some sort of cheating going on here. Anybody else know what this is?

EDIT: Its called snaking. Gay.. works though.. practicing now

Last edited:

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I was wondering what that was that someone was doing against me. How fucking gay. Anyone here that does that in a match with me is off my list. Seriously lame shit.

This is why I'll only compete in Rival matches.