Mario Kart DS Matchups and results chat

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Got to play Soniku and neo1087 today. Awesome stuff. And that's not just because I cleaned the track with their asses :D

Since it's so hard to find people on at this early stage, we should post here when we'll be on. Also it's a good place to chat up what happened.

neo1087

Bead Banger
D-Lite said:
Got to play Soniku and neo1087 today. Awesome stuff. And that's not just because I cleaned the track with their asses :D

Since it's so hard to find people on at this early stage, we should post here when we'll be on. Also it's a good place to chat up what happened.
Hahaha. It's true, he pwned me...and so did that friggin' snowman.

Anyways, since I have to hold my ds out the window to play...I'll be on somewhat. Let me know when you guys want to race,and I'll be on. D-lite, I would like a re-match sometime also :smirk:

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
neo1087 said:
Hahaha. It's true, he pwned me...and so did that friggin' snowman.

Anyways, since I have to hold my ds out the window to play...I'll be on somewhat. Let me know when you guys want to race,and I'll be on. D-lite, I would like a re-match sometime also :smirk:
You got yer rematch and you were the one that picked Rainbow Road :kekeke: That one is hell

And teh blue shell blast spanked you too, right at the end :shame:

neo1087

Bead Banger
D-Lite said:
You got yer rematch and you were the one that picked Rainbow Road :kekeke: That one is hell

And teh blue shell blast spanked you too, right at the end :shame:
Yeah,I don't know what I was thinking about Rainbow Road...it is a hard track.And yes,I tried to avoid the blast of that blue shell. Shit I would of had that race too. :confused: Ah what the hell, It's all fun man.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Would you believe that there are 3 Wi-Fi spots and I've had problems with all of them? :mad:
Starbucks uses T-mobile paid service so I can't use that. Panera doesn't give out its WEP key or something, and besides I really don't like the smell of that bakery.
Still the library seems like the best bet. I'm gonna try and make it work sometime this weekend.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Had some great matches with Kristoff. We tied twice and I won 1 match.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
D-Lite said:

My ass still hurts... :crying:

Will the new hole ever go away? :help:

I wanna play now dammit, but my neighbor's access point is off for the moment, and hilariously enough, I can only connect to it if I sit on the the shitter, more stable on the shitter in my parents' room, not the one by mine, but it works... :kekeke:

I'll buy a damn access point or that USB dongle if I ever get my damn paycheck... :annoyed:

Last edited:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Ill play you D-lite! Ummm whenever i get my damn router.. they said it was sent on the ninth.

bokmeow

Who's on right now? I just entered everyone's Friend Code and am now heading over to Panera for some games. I hope by the time someone read this, he has added me as a friend.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Raced Kristoff, he kicked my ass the first 3 races and I lagged out and got an error message right before the 4th race.

Kristoff

Another Striker
Tons of fun MilkManX! Took me awhile to get the hang of the rev-boost at the start of the race, but I think I've got it now.

Just played ResOGlas, awesome competition, although I admit I got lucky and robbed ya a few times just as I passing the finishing line >_>

I'm on now if anyone's up for a match!

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
both of the rutgers wirless networks use web based authentification. i cant play at school :[

i work in the dept for one of the networks though so im going to see if i can be hard added to the list :crying:

bokmeow

Under my Friends code section, I saw Kristoff's had turned into battle records, but we were never able to hook up :( I always got kicked off WFC when it seemed like we were able to connect. Too bad Panera closes at 10 pm, now I have no place to battle until tomorrow morning.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
bokmeow said:
Under my Friends code section, I saw Kristoff's had turned into battle records, but we were never able to hook up :( I always got kicked off WFC when it seemed like we were able to connect. Too bad Panera closes at 10 pm, now I have no place to battle until tomorrow morning.
Do you have broadband? You could just get a router if you do. Hell, it'd probably run over 56k... Well maybe...

My neighbor's access point is still down, but my friend is going to loan me a pci 802.11b card hopefully tomorrow since it's just sitting a drawer anyway, w00t!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
fucke mnario cart!

prinxcees pearhj in the ass.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Jesus christ! Im missing all the action. On a side note im playing quite a bit and I have beaten nearly every 150 cc class. This game is great.

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
@D-lite

you're a mac user, correct? i can't get wifi to work with my airport. is it user error or due to the fact that mac is lame...?

neo1087

Bead Banger
Anyone wanna have a few quick races? I'll be on before I have work. Friend code in Sig if needed.

Last edited:

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
beatifik said:
@D-lite

you're a mac user, correct? i can't get wifi to work with my airport. is it user error or due to the fact that mac is lame...?
Yep, I've had no problems so far. My biggest problem I had was a Netgear router which worked like crap with my Macs. The D-Link I got works perfect with the Macs and also the DS.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
My friend code is:

Let's play!

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Anyone up for some tomorrow? I just beat everything in the game and still want more.