Post your Mariokart DS friend code...

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
I just got Mario Kart DS! Awesome game.

My code is: 193346-457673

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
I recently gotten Mario Kart with my new DS lite. I'll admit i'm not that good at it but i'm getting better.

MK Friend code: 382324-504403

I've also gotten Metroidd Prime: Hunters as well, and i'm loving it.

MPH Friend code: 0687-9260-7867

I already put in a couple of friends code from the last couple of post, I hope to see you guys on MK and Hunters.

Edit: I just noticed the friend list on page 5, so its going to take me a while to register everybody on the list.

Last edited:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I know a lot of people got a DS-Lite just as I did... did your Friend Code change? I just transferred it from my old DS to the DS-Lite, thereby retaining my WFC ID and my Friend Code. If you have a new Friend Code for Mario Kart, please post here so that I may update you on my list.

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
Way late to this thread since I've had Kart since day one...but anyway... :P

I haven't played in like 6 months, but I'm starting to get back into the online play. Info in my sig.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
You know you could just buy that Nintendo USB WiFi Adapter.

Oh wait.

It needs WinXP to work :kekeke:

Anyway, i dont have wireless either so i'll be bulking up at mcdonalds.

See you online soon.

I need to get one of those, I just picked up a DS Lite. Do they still sell them, or has the USB WiFi adapter gone the way of the GC broadband connector?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
BioMotor_Unitron said:
I need to get one of those, I just picked up a DS Lite. Do they still sell them, or has the USB WiFi adapter gone the way of the GC broadband connector?

I believe they still sell them. EB Games and Gamestop should still carry them. Best Buy sold them at one point. If you can't get them from those places, then you can try and get them from Nintendo Store:
Wi-Fi USB Adaptor

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
yeah, they still sell them. I've seen them at Best Buy, Fry's, and GameStop within the last few weeks. They're also compatible with the Wii, so they're far from dead.

Prices seem to vary, though. Somewhere between $30 and $40. Online they seem to be about $35 while most retail stores carry them for $40. However, when I got mine, it was $30 at BB. And that was normal price. Not sure what the deal is there.